Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Apollo's headhunting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Apollo's headhunting Empty
PostSubject: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:10 am

(This is my first mission playing as Apollo,The space pirate) Very Happy Very Happy
Apollo landed on the ground of the planet mondreus and quickly looked around,All he could see was a derelict wasteland."Dis is Perfect,Just da place to go Eadhunting (HeadHunting) "Said apollo.Just behind him came the other elites all trying desperately to catch up to him"Boss,Can't ya slow down fer a while"Said One of the elites"Yeah we can't go as fast as ya,Youz got wings but we got nutthin but our legs"Said another."Bah youz lot are all slow,Youz Maybe slower than Kraid"Replied an Angry apollo."Right all we hafta do is kill da hunter boy,Spire and take his ead as a trophie,Gotz all dat".Commanded Apollo."Whatz so special about his ead"Replied one of the elite pirates."Dats what EadHunting is all about,Killing a Man or woman and taking hiz or herz Head Stupid"Replied a much more annoyed Apollo."Oh,Stupid,Stupid me whyz did'nt I think of Dat,Youz clever,Cleverer than Ridley"Said the elite"Shut up,I ainst smarter than Ridley At least not yet,Come on letz go".
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:11 am

The deathbed landed next to the group of pirates. Felix stepped out and looked at them. She listened to them speak for a few minutes, then she said, with the voice distorter making her sound male, "You are all very stupid. You can't speak your own language. Now, lets go kill Spire." Felix started off ahead of the others.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:24 am

"Whoz he calling stupid"Said one of the elites."Yeah He can't do dat"Said another."Shut up will ya,Youz heard him,First one to kill Da fire boy claimz hiz ead"Shouted Apollo.Using his wings,Apollo started to fly and caught up with Felix. Oi Felix race ya"Snorted Apollo and sped off with the other elites trailing behind him."Ha Ha his ead iz mine!"."wait for us"Said one of the Elites
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:42 am

Felix does a face palm. She runs after the others, speeding past the Elites and begins running under Apollo. She looks up and fires a Plasma beam shot.
"I'm calling dibs!"
Then she realizes her voice mask just malfunctioned, and everyone stopped and stared at her for a second.
"Um.... Hi?"
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:14 am

"Umm boss did ya just hear dat"Said one of the elites"Yeah he isnt a he,he's a she"
Said Apollo.He picked Felix up by her legs hanging her upside down"Whyz you here and What do ya want"Commanded apollo.But before he could get a answer he saw a rock move."Hey since when did da rockz Move"Asked Apollo.Apollo dropped Felix which made her land on her head,He went to investigate when he was hit by the strange rock,Full Pelt in the head
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:48 am

"You are all stupid, that's the Dialanche; it's Spire!"
Felix charges a plasma beam shot and fires at the rock. She helps up Apollo as the Elites opened fire.
"I'm here to help you; I'm still a Space Pirate, you sexist fools."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 am

"Thanks I needed dat,Lets get em boyz"Commanded Apollo"These pirates get Reckless every year,You guys ought to take a break or something"Sneered spire."And i see you brought a girl with you,This oughta be interesting"."Give it up Spikey,Where here for your ead and when iz get it i will show ridley and I will then be promoted"Said apollo."Not if you can catch me first"Replied Spire.He turned back into a dialanche and rolled away."Looks Like we gonna have to work together if we want to bring back his ead"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:29 am

"No time for greetings; AFTER HIM!!"
Felix feels her speed return to her as she begins running. Apollo flies overhead, then he swooped down. Seeing the threat, Spire rolled to the side, slowing him enough for Felix to tackle him. Forcing him to de-morph, Felix and Spire engage in close quarters, her using Her Scythe, Spire using his cannon.
"You will die here, Pirate!"
"Really? You have something I can use against you!"
Felix knees him in the crotch.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:56 am

Apollo landed on the ground and picked up spire by his legs."What do we do now boss"Asked one of the elites."We take off his ead of course stupid"Replied Exalyn.
"Oh come now did you really think it was this easy,think again".Spire fired a charged magmaul shot at apollos legs making him let go."Later".Spire changed back into a Dialanche and started speeding off,While Apollo was doing what was known as the mexican dance but on fire.The other elites then started laughing at him"Dont just stand dere help me out here"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 am

Felix charges up a plasma shot, which took all of the fire into her gun. She fired it at Spire, who was now on fire too.

((Sorry for the short post, I G2G))
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 am

Spire absorbed the fire."ha,Rock beats fire"Said spire."Yeah but fists smash rock"Replied Apollo.Apollo started to punch spire into submission but stopped and stared at the large federation ship."Looks like da humies have joined in on the battle"Smiled Apollo.The ships door opened and out stepped a small covert strike force led by Admiral Dane himself.One of the troopers fired a flash missile at the ground near Apollo and the others and stunned them."Sir We have knocked them all out"."Good,lets take get spire on board,Leave the rest where they are"Replied the Admiral.Spire was carried off by the troopers and their ship then flew off and apollo got back to his senses."Hey Da humies have taken da hunter and my chance for a promotion,But no Worries,I have another target...Admiral Danes's head!.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 am

"Not if I get it first!"
Felix calls in her ship, and covertly latches onto the cruiser. As it flies into space, Felix waits, unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:49 am

"Looks like da humies have gone back to dere ship,Come on ya lazy sack of bones"Apollo said to the other elites before flying off.The other elites called upon their ship to take them to the federations base."Looks like I am going to havta clobber every humie on that bloody base of deres and when iz done with them,I am going to get spire and felix,That means three eads and three promotions,Dis is turning out to be a great day"Laughed Apollo while flying.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:27 am

Felix's ship is sensed, and the Feds send in a commando squad. She kills them, and goes in. She then makes her way to the pilot's bay, using stealth protocol, of which she hates so very dearly. Then, she walks to the Pilot, who was Spire, who then whapped her across the face, KOing her. He takes her to the prison deck.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 am

Apollo landed on the landing brig and observed his surroundings and saw that no one was on the brig."Odd dis dont look good"."Come on wait for us"Said one of the elites who had arrived."look sharp boys,Dis is one weird place,Da humies could be waiting anywhere especially Da fire boy".
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Felix continues her stay in GF captivity.
"They need to save me..."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:39 am

"Er boss,Whyz this place so quiet"Said one of the elites."It appears dat da admiral has gone back to mondreus to search for more of da life forms on da planet,Lets split up and find dat good for nothing Spikey boy,I will investigate da prison cells while youz lot find wot you can"Replied Apollo.They all split up as he commanded while he goes to the door that led to the prison cells.Apollo reached the door and started to punch the door because it was locked.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:03 am

"Guh... You won't get a word out of me."
Felix yells to the unknown face from her cell.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 am

Apollo smashed through the door which alerted the sentry who was left behind when the admiral and his troops went back to mondreus."never fear da big guns are here,Ready to stomp some humies and bash dere heads together,Oh dat was a good catchphrase,Maybe iz should use it more often"Laughed apollo who was feeling good about his catchphrase.Apollo picked up the sentry and threw him out one of the windows."Well,well,well looks like da humies locked you up pretty tight,its good to see ya again,Now lets get ya out of dis prison,its beginning to smell pretty awful in here"Said apollo.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:41 pm

"Alright."
Felix leaves the cell and arms her suit, which was kept outside. She begins her journey left, down the hallway.
"I managed to see him go this way."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:40 am

"very well den,I will meet up wit da boyz on da upper levels,You keep da spikey boy busy until I return wit da rest of da boyz"Said apollo.Just then one of the elites came rushing in with blood on his hands"Boss da spikey boy has just killed three of da elite boys of ours,Wez all going ta die!"Said the remaining elites."Pull yaself together,Lad,Wez got it all under control,come on"Shouted apollo before setting off to meet with spire with the remaining elite trailing behind.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:55 am

Felix had, by now, broken into the ventilation system and, according to her map, was making her way towards the rest of the Pirates. She stoppedabove them and noticed they were fighting Spire. She jumped out and slashed him with her energy scythe.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:19 am

Apollo slammed his fists into the ground which made the ground tremble and everyone else fall over"Youz will pay for killing my team-mates and then i will take your ead as a prize"Roared apollo."You dont understand,i am trying to get you off this base before its too late"Replied Spire."What do you mean,i think i have heard quite enough"Replied apollo.And without hesitation he grabbed spire and threw him across the floor before jumping on top of him and smashing him into the ground
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:01 am

"Apollo, don't! He may have something to say!"
Felix tackles Apollo.
"Go on, Spire..."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Apollo fell down,he landed on the hard floor"Ouch,Fine lets here it then"Replied apollo
"listen to me both of you,the federation have gone back to mondreus,to search for an alien artifact,this alien artifact has the power t....Arrghh"."I believe that we all have heard quite enough"Said admiral dane.One of the troopers shot spire right in the head making him fall to the ground."You space pirates are always getting in our way,now it is our turn...Captain kill these two wretches while i go back to mondreus and search for the sphere of mondreus,I am sorry i cant stay and chat but you know,Duty calls"Said the admiral.The two troopers jumped off his ship while the ship sped off back to the planet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo's headhunting   Apollo's headhunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo's headhunting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Mondreus :: Canon-
Jump to: