Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Empty
PostSubject: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 am

I have an idea, but I need to get it into format. I ask that you stay on until I can post this character. please *pleading, soulful eyes*.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:23 am

You should ask Ryo about how I can withstand those kinds of eyes from anyone. I just simply laugh at whoever does that. There would only be an exception of 3 people, actually characters, and they do not exist other than anime and manga. Only they could pull that kinda thing off. They are Nanoha and Vivio Takamachi and Fate T. Harlaown, all my favorite characters of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 am

player ID: christen MX
character name: Rodney Aran
race:human about 87%, metroid about 11%, chozo about 2%.
height: 6'3(w/o suit), 7' (w suit)
weight: 240 pounds (w/o suit), 360 (w suit)
known languages: human, chozo, some metroid
appearance: tall for his age, short permanently ruffled dark blond hair, slight athletic build.
Faction/Organization: Samus Aran
alignment: good
personality: focus' more on playing around than fighting enemies, smart though, and enjoys research of all kinds.
strengths: has powerful equipment and is quite smart.
weaknesses: dislikes fighting to the point where he will not unless made extremely mad, in which case he fights the provoker to prove a point, never to kill.
likes: his mother, metroids, peace, the chozo, and the luminoth.
dislikes: mean people, killing, and fighting in general.
equipment: his suit. pretty much nothing else.
character history: was born on the luminoth planet of Aether, seven years or so after the events of metroid fusion. no one knew who the father was, not even samus herself, it was as far as anyone knew immaculate conception, but samus' maternal instinct (struck again) would not let her get rid of the baby, so during the duration of his young life his mother has taken care of him, taught him how to fight and to research- he took to the latter much more than the former- and he got into few real fights for the first 11 years of his life. once he was twelve however his mother took him to a now abandoned tallon IV to train him more fully. it was there that it was discovered he would almost never fight. while samus was glad her son did not like fighting, she was worried that he would be hurt because he never fought, so for the past five months she has moved around more than ever, never keeping one identity, and having her son do the same. anytime something potentially dangerous began happening where they lived at the time, she would move to another planet, sometimes even a whole different system. this about brings all people up to speed on him.

suit type: modified chozo varia suit.
weaponry: plasma beam, wave beam, ice beam, long beam, missiles, super missiles, diffusion missiles.
shielding: heavy (samus wouldn't let her kid go lightly armored would she now?), hazard, varia, gravity, and... yeah that's about it.

alt-form: morph ball
description: same as samus'. has the regular abilities plus spider ball from metroid 2

ship: none (rides with his mother)
ship type: none
weapon systems: none
attachments: none
registered to the name of: not registered

Rodney Aran has arrived!

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 am

Samus has 2 brothers(Technically 1, if we completely ignore the Sora Aran part since he never comes on anymore anyway. His backstory didn't really make any sense anyway.), an apprentice, and now a son.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 am

yep. this is kind of cool/odd now huh? I try my best to make the most badass characters I can, but without making them overpowered. you like?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Yeah. But I kinda find it hard to believe that someone like Samus can change identities so easily. Not an issue of character or anything, more of her fame. But I probably don't know what I'm talking about so -shrug-
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:09 am

sorry, just read it again and realized what you meant by that, and yeah normally I would agree, but if you take a look at some of the threads it states that samus has gone by the name "Samantha Dryn" a lot, and only one or two people ever figured out it was her. I just expanded on that. also she was taking Rodney to planets she had not been heard of on, or had only been heard of slightly.
also, YAY! rildok you have returned! is this character good? I'm not asking about approval right now, just if you think it is a good character.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:14 am

I dunno about this... Siblings were less of a problem, but children is another matter.

Also, I have to go and deal with household stuff. Getting the kitchen ready for a big fish fry.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 am

ok, now that you're back, would you mind telling me what is wrong with him being her son? not sarcastic, rude, mean, anything like that. I need to know the reason so that some revisions can be made, or so that if the reason is too much (best phrase I can find) I know to give up on the character.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 pm

I just can't see Samus having a kid, especially without her knowing who the father is. I think the day she settles down to start a family is when the threat of the space pirates is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:19 pm

while I understand where you are coming from, what I had bee meaning was that it happened seemingly without any reason, and samus just could not bring herself to get rid of the baby, before or after he was born.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:55 pm

One does not simply knock up Samus. How would she get pregnant without her knowing? At what time would she get pregnant without her knowing? These couple questions are deemed important to this topic. And I may not be a girl, but I'm pretty sure the act of getting one pregnant is not one that one can simply ignore. She would have to have been unconscious, as in KOed and not sleeping, cause I'm sure if she were asleep she sure won't be during the act.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:09 am

never even said there was an act, no one knows how it happened. but I'll drop this character. I have some more I would like to work on though. some for jokes, but would be cool if they got approved, some for real.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am

What is with Aran characters and being born from weird pregnancies? First Sora Aran has one that I don't even know how it worked, now Samus's son was born from one that isn't even explained. Is it some genetic trait?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

maybe, I honestly don't know. weird though huh? you should check out the new character I'm about to post though. I think you may laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!   Rodney Aran, samus'...SON! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rodney Aran, samus'...SON!
Page 1 of 1