Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

talon vs J-0-Ee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:28 am

"well folks, today we have an odd combo, a space pirate turned traitor versus a human adopted by the space pirate ridley! let's hope the fight is a good one today, huh folks?" says an announcer
"I hear that I get to fight one of the better bounty hunters there are today. I hope...wait what?! he's a space pirate?! I'll kill him!" J-0-Ee says flying into the arena, "I'm going to kill you!" he shouts
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 am

Talon walked into the arena, holding two pistols. One of them was his usual combo weapon, while the other one was just a normal pistol. "So, it's the traitor. I'm going to have such fun cutting you apart," he said with a grin, spinning his pistols and immediately firing a barrage of nova beam shots at him.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 am

J-0-Ee dodges the shots by flapping his wings to lift himself off of the ground and says, before going crazy "I will destroy you, who destroyed me!" and then goes crazy from the massive amounts of phazon in talon, and begins flying at him, passing him with a swipe of the wing, continuing to do this, attacking like crazy.
((I'm going to be making dinner tonight, so if I don't respond right away, then that is probably the reason.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 am

Talon switched his weapon to beam katana mode, swinging it at the traitor as he flew at him, trying to clip off his wings. "Slow down, I haven't even destroyed you yet," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:23 am

((ha! nice)) the beam sword hits the right wing, but passes through it, all the while J-0-Ee is laughing very much maniacally, and he is still doing his back and forth flying maneuver ((should have mentioned this, but ships are allowed here, because of talon's phazon making real tactics go out the window. oddly enough he is probably faring better than he would have if he was sane right now.)) still laughing maniacally J-0-Ee stops at the peak of his flight one pass and begins firing his "feathers" at talon (his "feathers" are energy scythes.), once more all the while laughing maniacally.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:28 am

Talon slashed at the feathers, cutting most of them to pieces and diving out of the way of the other ones. He fired several more nova beam shots with his other pistol, charging at him with the blade still in his hand, trying to strike him. At the same time, he locked on to J-0-Ee with his ship command visor, sending his fighter in to fire a barrage of energy shots at it before having it fly away.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:35 am

still flying like a madman, and laughing even worse, J-0-Ee dodges most of the shots, and blocks the rest with his wings. all but one, which impacts him full force, sending him crashing to the ground. (the ones he dodged were the nova shots, he dodged only three of the ship shots, and as stated on hit him through his wings.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:43 am

Talon grinned as his opponent hit the ground, taking the opportunity to charge at him, his blade ready to strike toward his chest, which he would follow up with a few shots to the head if he connected.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:22 pm

the fallen pirate gets up quickly, launching off the ground once more, using talon's momentum against him, firing upon his opponent with his scythe feathers. if they hit he will follow up with a stab downward using both of his wings (do you mind this being post-darkened world?)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

(Could have asked before and Talon's tactics would have been completely different, but alright.)
Talon rolled out of the way of the scythes, switching his powersuit on, the black armour plating covering his body, with blue "veins" of glowing Phazon running through it. "Let's make this more interesting," he said as he charged at his opponent, activating the speed booster.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:48 pm

((he's still midair, and sorry about not mentioning it before. it pretty much came to me that post.)) the speed boost itself misses, but if talon were to shinespark then J-0-Ee would be raped up the ass. hopefully talon does not (if you don't then I will at the same time, laugh, be grateful, and consider you an even more awesome person)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Talon grinned as he stopped his run, shinesparking toward J-0-Ee...And missing by a few inches. "Damn it!" he said as he flew toward the sky, then fell as he lost momentum, hitting the ground hard and leaving a small crater. "Fuck, that hurt..." he said as started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:16 pm

J-0-Ee flies straight at talon, aiming with his wings, planning on skewering his opponent. (up to you if he does of course. also, sorry about the long wait between you post and my reply in here and darkened world. I was posting a long one, and also had to go to the bathroom for a while.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Talon let the enemy skewer him with his wings, groaning in pain as he did, dropping his weapons and letting himself fall into the wings. Right as he did, he grinned as he charged a blast of Phazon into his hand, releasing it straight into the face of his enemy, drawing his sword to his hand telekinetically and slashing at the wings.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 pm

the phazon blast is mostly absorbed by J-0-Ee's suit, but some of the damage got through. once more talon's blade passes harmlessly through the energy wings. J-0-Ee rips his wings out through each side and then-while his opponent was a close to helpless as possible- tried to cut the remaining piece of body away.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 pm

(I keep somehow forgetting the wings are made of energy)
Sparks came from Talon's suit as he pulled the wings out, blood pouring out of him. "Shit...Shit..." he said, looking at his enemy. His suit was almost completely destroyed. He set his PED to overload with Phazon, intending to use himself as an explosive to take his opponent out with him, sending every bit of Phazon in his blood into it.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:22 pm

((no, I was saying that he was pulling the blades out to the sides, so basically slashing outwards. he has like...almost no body left. the small "island" of body is what got slashed at by the wings.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:29 pm

(Edited, I read that wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:35 pm

((cool. I don't know if the phazon blast would harm him, but at the very least it would drive him permanently bat-shit crazy. I'll roll a die to see which...actually I'll flip a coin. heads he dies, tails he goes bat shit crazy forever. heads.))
the phazon explosion from talon's suit was powerful enough to completely vaporize J-0-Ee. "well, look at that! it's a tie! see you next time in...THE ARENA!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

talon vs J-0-Ee Empty
PostSubject: Re: talon vs J-0-Ee   talon vs J-0-Ee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talon vs J-0-Ee
Page 1 of 1