Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

In a bar, on Daiban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

In a bar, on Daiban Empty
PostSubject: In a bar, on Daiban   In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:36 am

...Seriously. This is a "plan" for an RP that will take place on planet Daiban, in a bar. I'll be using my new (approved) character, the one with a picture for "her" suit that I took from deviantart, "Rose"/"Grahn" the X-parasite that eats other X-parasites, and Samus Aran. Just for the fuck of it. There won't be any major galaxy rocking developments probably, it's just an RP on a peaceful occasion for once. I think it has been too long since someone did one of these, and I think it's time someone did another one. Anyone is free to join at any time without mentioning it in the plan, just make your first post a direct intro for the character that gives a little idea why they are there and shows them entering the bar for one reason or another. ONE RULE: No power armors, don't want any deadly fights breaking out after all.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban   In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:34 am

I would like this. Slyix likes to hang out and drink, but I never got to have him do stuff like that since he is usually working on some Mission or something.

The closest I got to that is in the Fallen Hero RP (which I hope to continue at one point ) He was standing with a bottle of booze watching the camera's of the BSL station, but that RP is non-canon, (even though you could argue that it is canon until the SA-X destroys the door,)

Just one question, when in the timeline is this?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban   In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:47 am

Post Fusion. Also, somewhat sadly, this RP is also non-canon. I flipped a coin for it. Though, I could do "best two out of three" for it.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban   In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:50 am

Non-Canon! Please 2/3, this is quite the opportunity for me and if it's non-canon then its... well not quite the opportunity!
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban   In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:52 am

Why? But I flipped again, the other two quarter-dollar flips basically failed, so I flipped a bigger coin and ended up doing it right. Heads, it's canon. Oh, and remember, no armor or weapons (at most, something like Espera's "Stupid Beam guns" or Samus' Paralyzer, but only for RP purposes, no using them as an attack).
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban   In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 am

YIPEE!

and i'm going to asume your asking why it is an opportunity for me.
It's because I wrote an entire character Bio, but I have basically never used the Damn thing and now is my chance to actually use it for more than a couple lines of text.

There is Slyix on Missions, Slyix when alone, and Slyix in a bar, more or less. I have RP'ed as 2 of those 3. And it's about time Slyix gets to enjoy a few drinks without Space Pirates having him work, Phazon beasts attacking him, him being on a mission and finally there being no place to get a drink anywhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban   In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Well, it's your lucky day, because it's an open topic...haven't had one of those in a LONG time. Anyway, I'm working on my intro post now, so it'll still be a bit, but it should be a good start that sets the scene pretty well, so you should have plenty to work off of. And again, you have to remember, NO SUITS OR WEAPONS. Other than that, just have fun with it as long as you don't go too far out there. I suggest you go read "Vacation on a paradise of light" in Aether, it should give you a good idea of how far you can safely go.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban   In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Aww Yeaahh, the first post of this RP is up and rollin'! Get yo' asses down to the bar on Daiban bizatches, cause we got a bar topic goin'. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban   In a bar, on Daiban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a bar, on Daiban
Page 1 of 1