Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Agent looked happily at Hiraito.

"YO, Hiraito! Nice to meet yoU!", Xanny said waving his hand at him
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:30 pm

"Let me guess, you're not here for a field trip." he says.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 am

"Kinda! It's a mission those Federation guys gave me.... I have done with it, though! Now I have just to send all the data and I have finished!", he replied, still kindly
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 am

"And what does the Federation want with this data?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:26 pm

"I don't know! I just follow the orders...", Xanny said

"And to clone Metroid?", Samus said piercing with her stare the Agent.

"Most likely, yes, Miss Aran!", Xanny replied
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 am

"The only good a metroid can do is eat the x-parasite. Otherwise they are used as weapons or tools by both the federation and the space pirates." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:30 am

"You say this as if it was bad!" Xanny replied
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 am

"Metroids are not meant to be used as weapons. Would you like it if someone used you as a tool against your will?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:44 am

Xanny didn't reply.
"Of course! I am a bounty hunter! It's my job to be used!", Xanny replied.

Samus facepalmed at the statement
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:40 am

Hiraito also facepalmed at his rather stupid statement. "You need to have some sort of standards at least." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Xanny shrugged.

"Oh well, that was fun, now I can go! Ciao!", he said turning away
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 pm

Hiraito fires a shot right past Xanny's head and says, "You're not going anywhere with that information."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Xanny dodged the attack.

"Who you are to order me around? I will follow the orders, whether you like it or not!", he said putting his hands into the reactor, using his electricity to make it explode.

Dodging the explosion, he entered into the air duct.... he would have gained at least five seconds in it.

----------

"That bastard!", Samus said activating her scans and running after him in her morphball mode
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:54 am

"Heh, I'll wind up getting the rest of the information sooner or later. Now the chase begins." he says before blasting a hole in the wall so he can run alongside the air duct.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:33 am

"Lemme deal with him!", Samus said rolling after Xanny. He was pretty agile considering against whom he was going
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 am

Hiraito shrugs and goes back to the lab. Looks around for an undamaged console and brings up his hack visor. He enters the database and looks for the files relating to the metroids. But it seems Xanny had rid the computer of the data. He dinks around a bit and finds something that'll help. He smirks, "I'll just bring the backup data that they have. Xanny's an amateur when it comes to this stuff. I'll just pluck the info from there and store in my suit until I go back to the ship." So he stores all the data in his memory storage bank in his suit and then spreads a virus throughout the lab, destroying everything in the computers, and also making the computers themselves explode. "God I love my job. Now then, what am I going to do with this information? I guess I'll just store it in our database in the ship. Not sure if we'll ever use it, which I doubt we will. But it'll be safe from the Federation and the Space Pirates. Now... what if Xanny gets away with the info he took? Ryo could hack into the Federation database and pluck it out or delete it without being caught. Oh well, we'll have to see." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:39 am

((I admit, Hiraito. I put this topic to show that Xanny can be serious business if he wished such))

Samus Aran was following Xanny, as she recalled his fight against him.

While Xanny does have the potential to be competent, he constantly wastes it by bragging ot makng amateur mistakes. Also, his suit is not designed for combat, but for stealth and spying.... Once I grab him, the fight will turn one sided

---------------------

But Xanny had predicted part of Hiraito's plan.... Indeed, while he was being chased down by Samus, he had formulated a counter plan.

With Samus attacking me, the enemy I have to fear the most is Hiraito... but I make sure he will be harmless

Once he got out of the air duct, he made explode part of it with the electricity, to slow Miss Aran's inesorable coming, and went full speed toward Hiraito's ship. Remembering what he was forced to go through back in Aether, he installed the god to open the hatch, absorbed the thoudand volt electrical defense and used it to destroy the robot. Aside from this, the only other defense was Hiraito himself, as Rio told him!

All in few seconds, enough for Samus to get free, contact Hiraito about the Agent, and reach him.

This will be amusing, both of them thought
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:22 am

"He got to the ship?!" his reply was when Ryo told him about Xanny. Hiraito figures about the location of where his ship is and aims a little above it. "NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY TOUCHES ME AND MY BROTHER'S SHIP WITH MY STUFF IN IT!!!" he yells as he gets in position. "Load Cartridge" says his suit. The cartridge system cocks back three times, loading the rest of his cartridges and powering his arm cannon. "PLASMA BUSTER!!!" he yells and unleashes his huge laser attack like before with mecha Kraid, but a hell of a lot stronger. The laser just obliterates through the rooms until the huge laser could be seen bursting through the top of the facility entrance. He goes for a dead bolt through all the rooms going through the holes he created until he reaches the outside. Ryo's eyes widen at the sight of the huge fricken laser. "Oh shit... he's pissed! He fights even harder when he's pissed." says Ryo. "Get the hell away from our ship!!!" he yells to Xanny, panting from all the running and using three cartridges at once. "Well, it's been nice knowing ya Xanny." says Ryo.

(OOC: Release the Kraken!!! lol, I just saw Clash of the Titans and had to say this somewhere.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:12 am

Xanny just laughed at what he though was Hiraito's arrogance.

Why should I even care about you when I have Samus after me!, he thought, not understanding Samus mostly played with him.

He took the robot's remains and, while hacking into the remaining system to get a full mapping of the ship. He then sucked the remaining electricity of the robot... only to be grabbed by one of his other tentacle by the Hunter.

"I-82B? Stop it!", The hunter said grabbing his tentancle to wack him a bit.... Unfortunately, Xanny had learnt from his former mistakes, so he severed the tentacle and landed to the cieling with the others. He was bruised, but not very much.

He immediately hid into the air ducts. His plan was simple: take EVERY SINGLE data from the Kilepuras' ship and destroy it: at best Samus would have saved them, otherwise they would have been killed by the Space Pirates.... he didn't care very much about them.

((Sorry, he's a bit of a jerk))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 am

Hiraito thinks for a split second and makes a few clicks on the side of his arm cannon and the computer mainframe completely shuts down in the ship and blast doors seal the consoles to the mainframe and all access panels to their mainframe. All lights are shut down, leaving the entire ship in pitch black. Then one of his 'toys' can be heard in the cargo bay. It was like a floating mechanical ball with an 'eye'. Right after he did the few clicks he booked it towards the ship. "Let's see how he likes my Plazbit." he says to himself as he was running.

(OOC: You just reminded me to put down what the ship's defenses are. I'll do that up later)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm

(Could you have not all of them installed? I mean, to Xanny it's already difficult to go up against Samus and Hiraito, put EVERYTHING against it is just sadistic!))

Xanny kept crawling inside the duct, exploring the ship and occasionally, destroying part of it (though most of the hits he was giving were harmless).
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:20 am

The plazbit roams through the ship, and enters the crawlspace area. It scans the area and can see small damages to the ship. It follows the trail of the damages until it sees a larger irregularity. It was Xanny. The 'eye' glows red and it gives off a whirring sound as red lights begin to emit from it, just like a rezbit, but red. It then sends a virus at Xanny's suit that would scramble his visor. After it sends the virus it starts shooting plasma beams, like Hiraito's, at Xanny. Hiraito was almost to the ship.

(OOC: Let's just say this once not all of them were activated since Ryo was in the ship.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 am

Xanny's antivirus promptly deleted the virus.

"Kaspersky is your computer's best friend!", Xanny said, turning at the plazbit and wrapping his tentacles around it to smash it apart
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 am

The plazbit 'laughs' as the tentacle wraps around it, only for the tenticle to feel heat coming from the plazbit as it became red hot. It spins loose of the tentacle and claws emerge from it's sides and zooms at Xanny at an attempt to latch onto him. Hiraito finally reaches the ship and stops for a little bit, panting from the run and everything. "Damn... I'm gonna kill him... I swear." he says between pants.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Xanny looked amused at this, but didn't let the grip loosen.

He grabbed the plazbit and electrocourted him.
--------

Hiraito could see Samus without her helmet taking tea.

"I'm sorry, Ryo, I could have caught him....but I did not know whether the ship would survive.... when I haunt, the planet I'm on often explodes!", she said jokingly.

Seeing the small explosion, she put the helmet on and said: "Now let's get him!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next