Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:20 am

Samus jumped over the turret.
"You can deal with it! I will catch that nuisance of an Agent!", she said

((I am sorry! I've been busy! Now I'm back!))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:16 am

"I know how to deal with a malfunctioning piece of equipment, just blow it up." he says and enters his hack visor. He enters the turret's mainframe and activates it's self destruct sequence. But then he found some thing different about it. It's blast radius was enhanced somehow and intensity as well. "That little mother..." he says before dodging a plasma beam aimed at his face. He switches back to combat visor and sees the countdown go for the turret.

(OOC: That's alright.)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:57 am

The Agent took the hit, shielding himself with the tentacles. This allowed Samus to grab it and punch him across the room!
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:45 am

The timer ticked down for the self-destruct sequence. A few seconds before it hit 0:00, it completely stopped. Then it blew up and blew a hole in the hull of the ship, shrapnel everywhere. Hiraito held his arms up to shield him from the shrapnel as it came by.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Xanny got thrown away but managed to remain outside the ship.
Samus Aran went after him.

"We are almost done with him!", she told Hiraito
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Hiraito gets out of the ship through the hole, if they could see his face they'd see how fuming he is. "You little son of a mother! You know what this kind of damage is going to cost?! I'll make sure of it that some of your funds comes out towards repairing me and my brother's ship!" he yells as Xanny.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:48 pm

"Oops! Gotta escape then!" he said, but it was too late! Samus had grabbed his foot.

---------------

"Please, miss Aran, may you release me?", a suitless Xanny, bound to the cieling of Samus' ship with the tentacle of his own suit.

"No!", Samus said as she used the grapple beams of her suit to transport the Kilepura airship

"But I won't hurt you!", she continued.

"Really?", he wondered aloud.

"Sure.... but I can't grant for Hiraito!", she said
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Hiraito griping to himself about how much he'd like to pummel Xanny to ashes and Ryo trying to calm him down as they were being transported.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:34 pm

"Anyway, I'm soon going to let you to the nearest space station, where your ship will be fixed in no time.... and we even have a little trophy!"; she said pointing at Xanny
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:07 am

Hiraito laughs and says, "Yeah... a trophy I'd like to mash into a million pieces, but that's besides the point." he says cheerfully, however creepy that was.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:09 am

"I totally see your point!", Samus said, making Xanny freak out
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:35 pm

(OOC: So is this the end of this RP then?)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:00 am

(I guess so!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7