Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 am

Talon quickly attaches them to her wrists, retracting them a little. "Are they acid proofed? Just making sure before I stupidly get these things destroyed again." she asked/said.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:47 am

"Oohh *wince*, I should have thought of that one." we say. "Don't worry, I can make ones that don't need to be actually acid proofed...er...technically acid proofed I mean." we said, furthering the conversation. ((refer to my last posts edit for the needed info. the edit is out of character, and therefore in mun bubbles, or (()), which is the visual form of the "mun bubbles"))

Last edited by christen MX on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:48 am

"That sounds good to me," Talon said. "Do you need me to give you the ones I have right now?" she asked, firing a pistol shot at a xenomorph's head and making sure none of the blood gets on her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:50 am

((refer to my last post, and the post before that for the info needed. in that order.)) "No, I'll get on it right away." we said, then started on making the super claws.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:53 am

(You know you can just keep it on the charger and still use it, right? I thought they worked that way.)
Talon waited for the super claws to be made, firing at several xenomorphs and killing them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:31 pm

((I do know that, but my gandfather does not want my gandmother's computer to be on when it "Takes so long" for replies to happen. he really does not understand forums, and I went to bed after my grandmother woke up and was only allowed to be up later for dinner, after that I had to go back to bed. I put it on the charger to prevent battery leaking.)) it took only thirteen seconds for two sets of wrist mounted super blades to be made. these had an energy setting that made energy whips, and the regular blades were sword length, and there were three of them. "you like?" verice asked, displaying the full array of usages of the wrist blades had. including horribly killing black Predators with two bonus points instead of only one.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:29 am

"Hell yeah!" Talon said as she took the wrist blades, attaching them to her wrists. "They collapse or something, right? Otherwise I couldn't really see myself retracting these things," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:34 am

"Ummm...sure, why not?" verice replies, then shoots an Alien in the face with an energy arrow. Gene is eating a xenomorph with gusto.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 am

Talon slashed at a xenomorph to test out the normal blades, slicing it to pieces and also horribly burning the coat she was wearing, throwing it off quickly before it completely destroys her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 am

"And off come the clothes again!" we say, once more one mind. Gene is still chowing down on Alien meat, and is liking the flavor.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 am

"I still have a shirt," Talon said as she slashed at the last ones with the energy whip, cutting them to pieces with a grin. Zereladra once again appeared out of nowhere and tried to pet Gene.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 am

slashing occurred to deter the petting. "But you could easily be invaded by...anything!" we say.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 am

"For example?" Talon asked, then suddenly a xenomorph clawed at her back, ripping the back of her shirt as she turned around and laser whipped it, cutting it to pieces.
(She still has pants, too.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am

"Well, like, everything perhaps?" we say, and then the xenomorph that Gene starts on sprays blood on Vance's pants and shirt, melting through them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 am

"I know you did that on purpose, Gene!" Talon said, annoyed as her pants and shirt got burned off, the acid burns on her skin regenerating quickly. She kept killing random xenomorphs, cutting them to pieces with her laser whips.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:33 am

"I did no such thing!" Gene replies hotly, having actual emotions now. "It's true, he didn't. nor did we." we say. Gene goes back to gnawing on Alien body/carcass.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:37 am

"Fuck it, I'm too lazy to get more clothes," Talon said, not really caring that she was fighting xenomorphs while naked, having(oddly enough) done a similar thing a long time ago. Except it was zombies and not xenomorphs. She kept cutting xenomorphs to pieces with her blades, firing at other ones at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 am

Gene was contentedly gnawing on his xenomorph carcass, and we were forging pure badass, literally.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:44 am

"Where should we go next?" Talon said, her holsters somehow still intact as she holstered her pistols, corpses of xenomorphs surrounding her. She looked toward Christen and Verice. "Enjoy the show?" she asked sarcastically, referring to the fact that they may have just watched a naked girl fighting xenomorphs.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 am

we look up from our card game "What show?" we ask. "As to the where to go question, we go further into the rat maze." we tell her. we then motion to Gene to follow, please, and move on. Gene follows us, and his quadrupedal making is perfect for the tunnels further into the maze.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 am

Talon shrugged. At least they weren't watching. She followed them, playing with her pistols as she walked. "So do I get extra points for killing black predators while naked?" she asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 am

"Nope."we say, ignoring the nudity with grace. and also while eating delicious steak that would cost a hundred dollars to get in a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 am

"Can I have a steak too?" Talon asked, playing with her energy whips and slashing random rocks to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 am

"Sure, where's the hundred bucks to pay for it?" we ask after agreeing. Gene stops to gnaw on a passing rat the size of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:00 pm

"...I gave you guys all my money," Talon said, shooting a facehugger that tried to jump at her face. If it were anywhere else, she would have invited it, but she knew what these chestbursters did when they hatched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: