Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

So.... About that new Metroid Game.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Empty
PostSubject: So.... About that new Metroid Game.....   So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 8:51 am

So what's your opinions on Metroid Prime Federation Force, I was stoked at first since It was a new metroid game, then pissed off that it was a spin-off that is in my opinion just trying to pull COD and Halo fans to Metroid, then i was just happy that Nintendo didn't go Half-Life with Metroid (As in forget it's existence) and is releasing something, spin-off or not. Still waiting for something like Metroid Dread, (As in a squeal to Fusion,) I mean its been 14 years since Fusion, so maybe it's a good time to continue the timeline, I mean is it really that hard to continue, Nintendo isn't out of Zelda and Mario Ideas (well for Mario they are Kinda running thin,) and their are more games in those series, The Idea Tank for Metroid is still full. Now enough of me ranting you guys get to posting (If you want to)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: So.... About that new Metroid Game.....   So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:34 am

I've always wanted a Federation based spinoff so I'm pretty hyped for it.
I just wish the artstyle wasn't...whatever that is.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: So.... About that new Metroid Game.....   So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:31 am

I'm sure it will still be a good game, and the art style is a bit, well, cartoonish. I'm sure that I'd be singing a different tune if and actually be hyped if this wasn't the first Metroid Game to be release after 6 years of No Metroid.

I'm hoping for Metroid Dread (Not Metroid Dread as in Metroid Dread but a Fusion Sequel is what I mean) at E3 2016?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: So.... About that new Metroid Game.....   So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:52 am

well, 2 new metroid games this E3, one of which is coming out September for the 3DS (official M2RoS remake), the other is MP4 (Many people screaming "FINALLY!" about that I bet) and is being developed currently for the switch.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: So.... About that new Metroid Game.....   So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:19 pm

It got to the point where I honestly wasn't expecting a Metroid game at E3, but they announced 2 of them.
I completely understand why they shut down AM2R now. It was great but man that official remake looks so fun.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: So.... About that new Metroid Game.....   So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 1:15 pm

I can't agree for one reason: I have neither a 3DS nor a way to acquire one (even by september as things stand).
And, thinking back over on it, there's also the fact that some of the stuff you see in the trailer...was stuff that AM2R had done already, and months ago at this point, almost a year ago now even (*cough*jumping zeta metroid*cough*).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: So.... About that new Metroid Game.....   So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 1:53 pm

I mean the zeta metroid always looked like it should jump so it's not like that's not a conclusion a dev can't come to on their own. I always thought it looked weird as a hovering enemy when I played it back in the day.
Plus it's not like the game was developed in a year.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: So.... About that new Metroid Game.....   So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 pm

I know I am getting both Metroid game day one.

When I heard the Metroid Prime Theme play during E3, I started screaming Yes. I was with family because of family events and I was Voice Chatting with friends since had to be with family during E3 on top of it.

They were all concerned and wanted to know if I was okay. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... About that new Metroid Game.....   So.... About that new Metroid Game..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.... About that new Metroid Game.....
Page 1 of 1