Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

what would you like to see in a metroid game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

what would you like to see in a metroid game? Empty
PostSubject: what would you like to see in a metroid game?   what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:39 am

as the title says, this topic is for talking about what you think would be cool in a metroid game, past or future. personally I would like to see a game that has a character from the future come back to help samus.

((Crazyzealot, will you actually post today, or is that too much to ask for *sad face*?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to see in a metroid game?   what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 am

I would love to see some of the characters people make on here in one. It would be awesome to have the Kilepura Hunters make an appearance in a metroid game.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to see in a metroid game?   what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 am

I must agree. anyone else? (last part= joke.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to see in a metroid game?   what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 am

A game centered around the Space Pirates would be pretty cool, in my opinion.

Also I'm waiting for you to post in character, since I don't know where to go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to see in a metroid game?   what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 am

ah, well then. I was trying not to double post and also to let LinkAran get a chance to grab the canister. ((rildok, if this thread that I have been working on get's a sequel-like I'm planning- would you like to play? I plan on having it go more slowly, also the characters that were in the first would all be heroes, and the main ones for the new crisis. I would not be opposed to adding new characters though, and in fact would like that very much.))

((edit, added today with the original deleted so that people will know that there is new stuff)): hi ryo! what would you like to see in a metroid game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to see in a metroid game?   what would you like to see in a metroid game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what would you like to see in a metroid game?
Page 1 of 1