Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:41 am

"ooooo.... Sure!" Xanny said crawling toward the bag with tea.
Tea - 1
Xanny's Stomach - 0
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 am

Samus chuckled mildly at Xanny's condition. She never really laughed, only chuckled. And her chuckle sounding a lot like a Chozo's, which really doesn't sound like a chuckle from a human. She rummaged though her bag strapped to her side. Pyonchi, who had decided to leave the ship and go to Samus popped up, hopping on her shoulder and nuzzled her warmly. She smiled at the white rabbit-squirrel. "Hey Pyonchi, felt like joining us?" The creature jumped off of her and began to sniff the rest of the group, inspecting them. Having nothing better to do, she decided to pester Hiraito more about his brother. "Hiraito, are you the older sibling or is Ryo older?" She got the impression that Hiraito was older, but that was only because she knew that Ryo, like any of her fans, would spazz in her presence. Fans... She thought with a wry grin. They can be quite entertaining sometimes.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:20 am

"Yeah I'm older. I'm 2 minutes older than him. May I ask why?" he says back to Samus. He had put his new toy down and puts away his equipment.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 am

Akiba chuckles a little, wondering why Samus seems oblivious to Ryo's obvious crush on her, but doesn't ask; the two brothers are very dangerous, and Akiba would rather be on their side than fighting them. A little bored, he says
"After we're done here, I'm going to look around on Alinos for weapons and armor upgrades. Anybody coming with?"
((OOC: I'll create the topic. I WANT a party of four or more))
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:20 am

"Well, I guess I can go. I'm running low on some of my upgrading materials. Maybe I can get a couple of other things to work on while I'm at it." he says.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:37 am

In the short distance a grenchler could be heard and then one jumped off the nearby hill. Ryo was riding the thing. Its horn had a electromagnetic lasso around it and one going around it's mouth. This one was half the size of a grapple guardian if one existed still. He rode up to his brother. "Ya know, there should be an intergalactic Grenchler riding race or something. These tubbies are rather fun, bumpy, but fun."
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:18 am

"Yeah... I'm sure it'll attract a lot of attention. Especially the parts where the grenchlers dismount their riders and attack. I can see it now... worst idea ever." he says very sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Ryo sighed and rolled his eyes from behind his visor. "Then keep these guys well fed. Give it your ex girlfriend or boyfriend. Unleash these beasts on space pirates and make sure to pinch the nerve behind there neck shell and they are as docile as a space kitten." He patted the creature on the head and it seemed to like that.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:47 am

"Anyway..." he says turning his attention to Xanny, "Got that tea ready?"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:52 am

Akiba laughs while saying
"What is a space kitten?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 am

Ryo laughed. "I have no idea what a space kitten is. Just made that up." He continued petting the creature. "C'mon bro, you know you want one as a pet. I know I am keeping this one. He's so cuddly." That probably made him the weirdest person in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:03 am

"YEs...", he said as he handed a cup of tea to Hirato. "I had not moved before because I did not want to startle Samus' puppy... I wonder how I smelt to him, though!"
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 am

Samus raised an eyebrow. "Are you blind Xanny? Pyonchi is a rabbit-squirrel. How does that make him look like a canine?" Pyonchi hopped back into her lap and nuzzled her again, which made her grin childishly and pick him up, petting his head. "He's been with me since K-2L. I had to leave him with Adam when I did my first mission.." She trailed off as a sudden pain hit her. It had been a while since she had said anything about Adam. Had she said anything about Adam? To anyone? Not wanting to cause trouble, she picked up where she left off. "But I managed to find him again." She smiled to the group, but really wasn't feeling very happy.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 am

He got off the grenchler and went in front of it and nuzzled it slightly. "No one appreciates you." The creature actually nuzzled back. Ryo then took off it's muzzle and surprisingly. It did not attack him, instead it just opened it's mouth slightly and let out a slight roar. Ryo reached over and pet it's head. It just let him not moving an inch.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:28 am

Akiba startles at the mention of Adam.
"Adam? Malkovich? He died trying to help you on Zebes.... Providing space clearance..."
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:57 am

Still petting his grenchler he looked at Akiba. "I remember, me and my bro were assigned to join and help that fleet. I remember hearing his last words. It was about samus. He said"A lady never forgets the people who are waiting for her." He sure spoke a lot out loud, but I was manning the communications at that time." Ryo said, a sad tone was in his voice.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 pm

"Thank you Xanny." he says and takes a big sip of it. He looks around, making a puzzled expression. Then he looks like he had just blown something up with a massive explosion, a big smile on his face. He says, "Damn that's good tea." Then he looks away from Xanny. "I remember it was soon after I got this scar." he says pointing to the scar on his face.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 am

Samus stared for a moment on hearing his last words. Tears brimmed in her eyes, and she smiled. "That's Adam for you. Always calling me "lady" it was never in sarcasm, always in respect. Yet he's just another one of the people I've lost..." Pyonchi sensed her distraught and nuzzled her warmly again, making small rodent-like chirps in worry.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:54 am

"Curse that space dragon, Ridley. He made a fool out of me. I wanna kill that bastard. It was his ship that destroyed Adams fleet and then messed with my superior strategies. Tch, after that, Ridley landed on Zebes while you were on your Zero mission. I still got the whole thing Adam was saying recorded. A good man he was. Treated us fair, I know that." He kept petting his grenchler.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:29 am

Akiba frowned and said
"Ridley won't die. Not while she exists."
He points to Samus. He goes outside to his ship, and gets on his drum kit. He starts playing this. When he gets to the verse, as if knowing, the ship opens up to reveal speakers playing the guitar and vocals parts, and Akiba headbangs along while drumming.
((OOC: yes, I can actually play this drum line, Rhythm Guitar Line, and sing it, as well as bass guitar.))
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:35 am

"You're right." Samus said, her tone hardening. "As long as I'm still around, Rildey will still be here. We're probably going to end up killing each other, once and for all. We both go down and we don't get up." Her eyes had a murderous glare to them while mentioning Ridley. "I will avenge everyone. As a Chozo Warrior."
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 am

Ryo stood up and blasted his slipstream weapon into the air. It looked like the imperialist, but a blood red crimson. "Do not forget about all who is here that has something to give back to the space pirates. Your not alone. Even if your part chozo. Your part human. Your a piece of all of us so to speak. Adam said it best. Your a warrior, but you've lived with such pain, but most of all. Your a woman with the power to return things to how they were. You do not need to prove your valor. He also did not want you to forget...Your a human woman." He was talking to her actually normally now. "Don't forget that, don't forget who you originally are." Through his blue visor, he smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:21 pm

"All we had was our heavy lasers, regular lasers, and missiles on our ship. We couldn't do all that much except give advice as to how to fight. Sure we could blast pirate fighters sky high, but that's about it. It still pisses me off though." Hiraito says pulling his plasma pistol out and shooting the ground, his hand tightly gripping the gun. The spot that he shot left a scorch mark.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Akiba remembers when he was in that battle. He was but a soldier; a hired gun. Adam ordered evacuation of the ship and Akiba stayed and helped the others get away from the pirates who had boarded the ship. He saved 10 people that day.
"I was there too. Half the damn federation was!"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Agent I-82B lowered his head, as he was part of that other half, as he was in the Kriken Empire during that mission. "It was Adam who gave me my code name... he was with the officer who hired me in that restaurant.... but I doubt you should be sad, he has not really died: isn't his mind your computer now, Miss Aran? I would like to upload my brain in a similar procedure, actually!"

((I hope this story will not be confirmed non-canon by The Other M ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next