Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Slyix landed at the Galactic federation HQ and walked out to be greated by some generals. "I got something you would like," he said, the generals stepped aside and Admiral Dame walked up, "I see you have been promoted,"
"I have," Dame replied, "You recovered anything?"
"Well I found a little something," Slyix slide the box of DNA over to Dame," I think 1,000,000 Galactic Credits will do, per bottle,"
Dame opened the box, "Metroid DNA......." He looked up at Slyix, "1 Million for it all,"
"600,000 per bottle,"
"1,300,000 for all,"
"You drive a hard bargain,"
"I'm just trying to keep us from shooting you for it,"
"Hey! Hey! Fine 1.3 Million, but what I have next will require you to pay 5Million,"
"Ready, Aim......"
"Hey! OK, I guess your not interested in a full grown Omega and some larva!"
"Omega?," Same Walked over to Slyix, "And Larva,"
"Yep! And I got pictures," Slyix smiled, "and coordinates, but if you kill me then they are lost forever in my power suit that you can't access without ME!"
"Come with us,"
"Hmph, Hmmm?" Slyix held out his hand, and Same put a Stack of 1.3M Credits in his hand, "Umm.... The 5 Million,"
Soldiers raised their guns, "Guns Down," Dame growled putting 5 mor Million Credits in Slyix's Hand, "If you Lie then not only will you be killed, but tortured as well." Dame whispered in his ear. They then walked into a big conference room, and Slyix uploaded the pictures and coordinates to the main computer screen and walked up onto the big Stage for presenting.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:33 am

(You know, I was about to respond, but you really didn't give enough for me to be able to. this either needs another post, or you need to add some "afters" to what happened so I have something to work with.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:24 am

After the presentation the Federation sent around 75 army ships to the ruins of SR-388 at the coordinates Slyix mentioned the Omega Metroid was at. They planned on getting the Omega Metroid and wouldn't let anyone change that.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:40 am

By the time they arrived, Espera would have finished catching up with his old friend and showing him around the complex. It would be after Talon would have left (were he to leave at all) that the ships would begin to encroach on the planet close enough for his instruments to notice their presence, and when his sensors picked them up, Espera was enraged. That the fools would dare to attack him was beyond an insult, but an open declaration of war against one who had helped them so many times such as this! There was no greater slap in the face to one who worked so hard. He had all weapons target the ships, firing volley after volley of planet-space rounds, missiles, lasers, high-power plasma mortars, the works.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 5:03 am

(Anyone want to continue this?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:36 am

(You're the one not continuing)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:56 am

(I think it's time to continue this)
Slyix was standing in front of a window. Dame walked up to him, "I want you to be out with the first group."
"I can live with that," Slyix replied,
"Did you see any sign of the traitor?"
"You mean Aran?"
"Yes..."
"Samus Aran?"
"YES! None of you games!"
"I saw Aran..."
"You did!"
"I didn't finish..."
"You saw Samus Aran?"
"I saw Talon Aran..."
Dame then pulled out a pistol.." I SAID NO MORE GAMES..."
"Well I did do a check.."
"What did you find. And remember no games.." Dame said cocking the gun.
"I found the age of the fuel exhaust... SAMUS aran MAY still be in the galaxy, but most likely she is long gone."
Dame put the gun away, "Why was Talon there?"
"Don't know..."
Same activated his communicator, "Yes Sir,"
"Do a weapon scan,"
"Yes Sir,... Uh... SIR! The remains of the planet are armed with multiple weapon systems including Missile launchers and Laser Cannon's."
"Send in the war ships. Hold everything else back!"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:08 am

(You realize it's Dane, right? Also, Admiral Dane has no prior actions to suggest he would act like this, you know that, right? I...*Sigh* I probably just sound preachy, but I ...Have nowhere to go with this. I'm just going to shut the F*** up about it. I got the two important things out. On the RP note (as while writing this sentence I have just finished reading your post) Espera already fired volley after volley, meaning lots of everything that goes boom shooting straight for the federation ships. you may want to review and make a few edits with that in mind.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 7:08 am

(I didn't know I was saying his name wrong, thank you for correcting me. And I'm having him act kinda crazy because I would imagine some people of the federation would have a break down since Samus basicly screwed them. He basically has cracked since the cat's out of the bag about the federation's corruption... Okay that didn't really explain it that well but I'll give a better explanation later on in the roleplay. Not to mention I didn't get to finish that post due to low phone battery.)

The war ships flew in and began to get shot at. They dodged the best they could, but some of the ships blew up.
"Sir the ships are being destoryed, we should pull back.." Said a trooper
"No..." Said Dane, "I'm not losing another battle, I'm not gonna let my position be threatened...."
"Sir, if we continue the enemy will fire more and destory the other ships..."
"I said to send them in....And I haven't said for them to return... So they stay in!"
"That's what you said..."
"DON'T, speech of that battle is forbidden on my ship. Keep them in.. I want that Omega,...if there is one," Dane Interrupted, he glared at Slyix. "Tell them to attempt to land...."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Espera sighs deeply to himself, having calmed down from his earlier outburst (something of a remnant of his [Hazard] personality surfacing). He opens a communication line with all remaining federation ships (as his surface to space cannons continue to rain hell upon the encroaching warships), "Get me whatever idiot ordered this attack...NOW. If you do not, and this ridiculous attack does not cease immediately, I will destroy every last ship you have attacking me, and I will focus my vast resources on DESTROYING the Galactic Federation, down to the last living soul. You have three minutes to comply. Espera out." he says, his ultimatum of a "request" being broadcast to every ship under federation control within 4 AUs. He then "shuts down" his communicator, setting his cannons to stall for three minutes or until an attack is directed at his planet.
(So, kinda wrote Espera a bit weird earlier (last year) considering certain things about his altered personality with this version, as well as his reaction to Slyix leaving previously. Can't really alter that thing earlier, but I can at least give a functional reason, and continue the story a bit.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:37 pm

(I totally forget what I was originally planning, but i'm just going to go off of a new idea. THANKFULLY, I hadn't gotten to what I was planning so I hope it's not noticable)

"Well we tried" Slyix shrugged, knowing it would just anger everyone.

"WE are not done yet" Dane responded

"You don't got Samus on your side this time, the impossible is actually not possible for once"

"Sir... Last time you tried something like this..." Someone tried to say

"I said that talk about that Damn battle is forbidden on my ship! I dont want to remember that! I will never be the same because of that!" Dane shouts.

Everything is silent for a moment until Slyix breaks it "We have two minutes, What's your plan Mr.PTSD."

Dane takes a deep breath "I want that Omega, We will get that Omega."

"And what's your plan to get it?"

"You and the team to capture it will go around to the other side of the ruins and come in the back on foot, the remaining Warships will attack from the front, and I'll use a few Cargo ships as decoys on the sides and directly at the back." Dane says before storming out

"Sir where are you going?" Someone asks

"Someone wants to call me" Dane shouts before the door closes.

Slyix clasps his hands toget her "Well, You all heard him, Let's get to committing Suicide" He jokes before heading off to prepare.

Dane sits in his quarters and turns on a communicator and tries to get in contact with whoever is sending the threats like they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:25 am

Espera's communication array activates, bringing up a large video image of Admiral Dane on his screen (and of Espera on Dane's screen).
"Dane. Why are you attacking my planet?" he asks simply. As this is happening, the three minute timer on the cannons reaches 00:00, and all of Espera's planetary defense cannons reactivate, continuing to rain hellfire upon any ships that approach (no matter how small).
(not much to respond with considering you didn't try to start the conversation)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:30 am

(Sorry, trying I'm still trying to get back into RPing.)

"Your guarding something I want" Dane says casually, "And those above me desire it too. Besides, If it wasn't for your defense systems we would of aquired our target and would of left already."

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:34 am

(I suggest if the posts are going to be this short, we temporarily move this to the chatbox, and then one of us posts a compilation post with all the info copied in later. It'll make it easier on us both)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:36 am

(I was about to get more detailed after a Couple Posts, I'm going to have to include what Slyix Does)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:40 am

(Alright. I don't like it, but my posts will probably end up pretty short too since I won't have much to work with, and I don't like monologuing if I can help it.)
"What is it you want Dane. Depending on your answer, I may overlook this and give it to you in interest of good relations with the Federation. OR...I might destroy all of you and hunt the Federation and all of its corruption to extinction. Choose your words and actions carefully Dane. I'm not one to be trifled with, and if I feel you are a threat to me, my family, or my friends, I will bring down the hammer of destruction on you and everything you know."
(you know, playing the MP2 planet escape+Dark Samus 4 theme seems so appropriate with that up there.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:49 am

(It does seem fitting)

"I seek to save an endangered Species from the verge of extinction and to keep my higher ups off my back. What they want to do though, is unknown to me" Dane responds

Meanwhile in the Cargo Bay, Slyix and the Capture Team prepare to go around the back of the planet. They all.hoped that by going away then.comming back on the otherside would leave them undetected.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 am

"There are no endangered species here on SR-388 Admiral, and if there were, as the closest thing to an owner this rebuilt planet has, it would be my duty to revive the species, not yours or the Federation's. That said, the closest thing on this planet to an endangered species are the X-parasites we keep locked up for snacking, and with their rate of asexual reproduction, calling them endangered is rather something of a misnomer. Only the most foolhardy of idiots would attack my planet to steal them, and I don't remember you being an idiot Admiral. Did something happen between the attack on Phaaze and now that changed your perspective and removed a few dozen IQ points?"
(Are they actually out and trying to get to the planet to land? Or are they about to leave?)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 10:03 am

(I don't know who your asking about so I will just explain it all. The main ships tried to land, that failed. Slyix and the Capture Team plan to fly away, then turn around and go back to SR-388 from the other side, while a few of the remaining ships try to land to create a distraction)

"There are Still X?...." Dane says, that catching his curiosity, He then clears his throat "Anyway, that is not what we are here for. A little bit ago we made the...Mistake... Of Killing all of a certain species, almost. We heard there is one here, so we want to pay our debts and make sure it reproduces in an safe environment."

Slyix gets in his ship and cloaks it as a Federation Cargo Ship, so that it wouldn't stick out. Him and the Capture team fly off while 4 or 5 Cargo Ships, try to land on the Planet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 am

"The metroids. That's what you and the rest of these fools are here for. I guess you never got the memo back when I frequently worked with you that my planet sized transport and science ship was ENTIRELY crewed by metroids then? You idiot. The Federation has known about my metroids for over a decade, and they've never tried to take them from me because they know what I and my SENTIENT HIGHLY INTELLIGENT METROID CREW would do to the galaxy if they ever tried to take them away." "Sir, five ships approaching, four Federation cargo vessels, one unidentified vessel cloaked as a cargo ship. The unidentified vessel is attempting to come around the other side of the planet from the primary attack force. What do you want us to do?" "Kill them all. We need to show these idiots what happens when you mess with the most dangerous scientific and military force in the universe."

An alert goes off all across the planet "All troops to battle stations, prepare to fire upon the invading force! If any make it to the surface, then LET THE HUNT BEGIN!!!"

(By the by, your original intent was for the Federation to try and reverse engineer the X from Metroid DNA, which I explained at length how that would in no way shape or form work because Science)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 10:14 am

"Yes, We are here for a Metroid and any of our remaining equipment that may of Survived Crashing Upon the planet." Dane says "We owe it to Nature to make sure Metroids can repopulate SR-388 like they did before we interfered."

The first few Cargo ships sent to the front of the planet attempt to land. Followed by those trying to land in the back.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 am

(Missed most of the end of my last post then? The cannons were firing upon the five ships, including the cloaked one. Espera already showed in the RP preceding this that his systems can pick up cloaked ships like the Killer Oak, so it's not like it came out of nowhere)
"You're ignoring me then? Metroids are already freely roaming this planet, I crew an entire PLANET SIZED SHIP with metroids, and if anyone tries to take said metroids, my family, I will utterly destroy them. Sufficient recapping? Good. Because you are going to leave now, or I WILL kill ALL OF YOU. You're already going to be losing those five ships you sent to try and get around my defenses, I suggest you leave before you lose every ship, including the one you are currently broadcasting from.

...Ah, about the potentially survived equipment, none did. This entire planet was reduced to rubble, and is only as intact as it is (only 54% of the planet's mass remains, including the patchwork done to keep it together) because of my efforts. I already sent what little machinery and the few survived secret labs that jettisoned pre-impact to the Federation years ago."

Meanwhile, many of the planet's defense cannons were openly firing on the four cargo vessels and the cloaked infiltration ship.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 10:42 am

(My bad, the are still trying to land while dodging anyway)

"I do not have a choice in this matter, I was told to bring back an Omega Metroid, that is my assignment, and it's my job to complete my assignments." Dane said "Besides, If we fail, I'm sure the rest of the Federation Army will come, and we will out number your Forces that lay on a falling apart planet. This technically Federation Space Still, Our Law and Army still stand Supreme Here. I COULD tell those at Federation HQ that your planet is not cooperating and it could result them interpreting it as you declaring War and Rebellion against the Federation."

Slyix began to attack the defensives shooting at him as he flew back and forth to dodge attacks. While the other ships were destroyed, the Ship Containing the Capture Team was lucky enough to not be hit yet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

"But unlike you Federation fools, I have the ultimate warrior on my side. I have the ultimate weapon. I have both the X and the Metroids, one under control, the other loyal to the end. And, I have allies who have plagued you since the Federation's inception. You should know that I am a neutral party who is allied to both the Federation and the SP you all fear. If you give me reason to doubt the value of the former, I will no longer be a neutral party, but an out and out ally of them who will give all my power to destroying you. Fear me, for I am the ultimate businessman, and the ultimate politician."
(the Ultimate warrior and weapon he mentions are respectively: Samus Aran, and his so far strongest weapon, the Vault Krieger, a weapon capable of obliterating planets, which he can use ridiculously often.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 10:56 am

"I know you Speak of Aran, I'm sure she won't show her face to us. She's smart enough to know that if she does we will do everything we can to arrest her and put her to trial." Dane says

Slyix keeps dodging the attacks while trying to land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next