Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Assault on Norion *OPEN*

Go down 
+4
pup64
RildokxNanoFate
♪Aran♪
Ragnar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragnar

Ragnar

Assault on Norion *OPEN* Empty
PostSubject: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:18 am

A figure stood in a large Rectanguler shaped room, it was completly darkened except for one circle of light near the front. not only was the room long, it was quiet wide and would actually take a while for one to walk through it, everywhere across the walls there appeared to be curious objects hung up, arm cannons, helmets, gloves, maby even a visor or two. Every pirate on the ship knew what they where however.....no.....this was no armory.....it was a trophy room.....where HE stored his prizes, each was once a great warrior....until he slayed them....the battle was not always honorable either.......that did not matter to him.....a win was a win...no matter how it was obtained...

At the opposite side of the rooms entrance Ragnar simply stood there within the singuler circle of light which provided the only illumination, blacking out the rest of the room, infront of him stood a gray metallic pedistal, but there where many others like it in the room.....many already had trophies on them...but not this one....this one was reserved for ONE hunter and one alone....it was reserved for HER. Ragnar simply stared at the pedistal, only a great space deity could guess what he was thinking right now, perhaps he was simply meditating?

His thoughts where interupted as the clapping of footsteps that could be heard approaching, Ragnar did not turn hoping whatever idiot had decided to step in here would leave if he knew what was good for him but the footsteps came closer he could sence the uncertainty in the pirate grunts steps, his powers did not give him the ability to read minds but there where many other ways to read such things. The steps came closer and as they did his irritation merely increased the pirate grunt stepped into the circuler light but before he could even speak Ragnar simply....disapeared, the grunt quickly looked left then right then behind him seeing nothing but when he looked foward he saw his commander standing inches infront of him, before he could even speak one of Ragnar's clawed hands clamped around his neck and began to lift him above the ground effortlessly

"I thought I said specifically that I did NOT want to be disturbed!" Ragnar practically snarled and hissed the words and his voice was dark, almost having a double sound to it....a side effect of his ing possession as it seemed two voices where speaking at the same time
The grunt practically gagging managed to spit out a sentence "S-s-Sir....you instructed me to inform you GAH...when we are approaching Norion"
"AND?!"
"We..ARG...are approaching Norion."
"........."
"Well......why didn't you SAY SO!" as he said the last words be suddenly threw the grunt halfway across the room and he landed with a crash on the floor, surprisingly not knocking down any of his "trophies"

Ragnar let out a low but audiable growl, his train of thought was lost, his meditation broken.......might as well take it out on everyone else.....

Ragnar began to walk across the room intending to head towards the bridge, the pirate grunt having already scrambled out the room like the devil himself was behind him.

He walked through his cruiser Defiler's many hallways, each pirate he passes silently shuddered as he walked pass...if the fact their commander was a psionic charged phsyco was not enough, he was said to have possessed the powers of the Ing which only added more fear....Ragnar did not mind this at all...it was better to be feared then respected.

A distortion in space appeared as a pirate fleet appeared in Norions orbit, without word or warning they engaged the Federation fleet stationed there.

"All ships employ tactic iron shield!" Ragnar ordered to all ships under his command

The larger more armored ships put most of their power to their foward shields allowing them to cover the less armored boarding craft, when the larger ships got close enough the boarding craft shot past their large protectors boarding the Federation ships.

"Launch all landing craft." He barked before turned around walking from the bridge
"Commander? where are you going?" A grunt asked before he practicly yiped when the commander bore his FULL attention to him..."If you want something done right.......you do it yourself..." There was NO way Ragnar was leaving this job to the grunts....they would screw up....like they always did.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:08 pm

((Post-Fusion or Corruption?))
Damara was an excited girl. She had been promoted to work on the Federation Base on Norion as a communications expert. She had graduated the Federation academy with flying colors, and even though she wasn't a extremely psychical person. The Chairman had assured her that she would be a wonderful ambassador with enough work, and she worked on Norion at the moment as a translator and to keep people getting along. There weren't many non-humans in the ranks, so humans tended to exclude them for some reason or another. Damara was there to fix that, and to help watch all communications coming to and from the base.

She sat at a desk, going though files and sipping some coffee, relaxed. It was a day like any other. Completely oblivious to the impending Space Pirate attack, she did her usual scans as such according to protocol, no matter what day it was. Others said she was a little paranoid, but Damara was certain that one day it would be useful and they'd all be thanking her.

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 pm

((I say post fusion but if we absolutly need to we can leave it ambiguous))
((Also I won't be making a real post until I am shure no one else will then I will reply))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Rildok had gotten payment in advance and more to come after the mission to kidnap a Federation officer. It wasn't exactly his kind of mission, but the pay was good enough. So he heads to the Norion system to see the fire fight in orbit had began. He quickly sped through the fighting, maybe severely damaging a federation ship or two before heading to the surface with the rest of the landing craft.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:36 pm

The Fallen Angel sat in a space pirate holding facility, strapped into a straght jacket. He had been caught. Many pirate troopers surrounded his cell, under the impression he could escape. They were probably going to conduct their experiments on him. He needed a way out, or else he was dead.

He looked around the room. There was nothing sharp enough to undo the knotting of the jacket. He swore quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Akiba was down on the surface of Norion, and he was restless; he had a bad feeling... There was a fight up in orbit and no troops seemed to think that they would make it to the surface. When he got out of his ship, he put on the new shiny suit ((Which I have decided looks like the light suit just a darker tint)) and stepped out, making sure no pirates landed yet. After the last time he saw a pirate, he didn't want that to happen again. Oh goodie. Another pirate.

Odius landed on the surface of Norion as a few frightened faces greeted him. He holds up his hands, then does something no pirate would do; In perfect english, he says
"Can bad Space Pirates speak the language?"
Odius was here for one purpose only; to tell the commanding officer to prepare for war.

Argos, surprised at the pirate, holds fire. Argos was here to protect the innocent from the inevitable war that would reach the surface, in his eyes, in maybe a day or even a few hours.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:19 pm

((OOC: This mission will kill one of my two characters. Not Akiba, but one of the others. This should be fun.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:39 pm

(OOC: If that is true, then Rildok would be happy to do so.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 am

"Finally... a place where I can relax!", Agent I-82B with his suit on said (on Norion) as was taking a nap
Back to top Go down
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:12 am

Ragnar finally made it to the cruisers landing craft bay, the combat alarm was wailing telling all pirates to man their stations, He arrived to see all the ground troops running around like ants, loading their weapons, checking their equipment, and reviewing battle data, they would occasionally glance at their commander but mostly stayed out of his way.
"Commander Ragnar." His com suddenly blurted out

"I hope its important.....for your sake."

"Yes sir, high command wished me to inform you that you have recieved aid on this mission..."

Ragnar did not know whether to be angered or disgusted "AID!? GRAAA.......why in the univer........GAAHHH send him back! I will do this myself!"

"I am sorry sir payment was already given to him"

Ragnar did not show any outward signs but he was pretty.........agictated right now

"Payment?.....Who did they send?"

"His name is Rildok sir.........*gulp* a....a......hunter"

There was a very long silence on the comm before Ragnar cutted it abrubtly

"A hunter?.......A HUNTER!?......." he mentally shouted angered of all the things high command would send him it was a HUNTER no....no he could not let his personal vendettas get in the way of this mission, high command would have his head if he let that happen

"I will have to tolerate him.......for now"

With that Ragnar spotted the nearest available landing craft and boarded more than prepared for his mission....

/---------------------------------------------------------------/
Norion's surface

As the landing craft flew Ragnar could still hear the battle go on as they left the ship, he only hoped the officer he left in charge was competant....he better be.....if he hoped to live.....and if he was not.....he better PRAY the Federation kills him first before he gets his hands on him

"Entering atmosphere............Federation base in sight!"

Ragnar opened his comm channel to the other pirates "No mercy! Feel free to take and kill as much as you want....but remember I WANT THAT OFFICER ALIVE!" He heard the grunts agknowledgments and waited for the landing craft to drop him off...

/--------------------------------------------------------------/

If a Federation trooper tried to count to three by two he would look up and see the entire base swarmed with space pirates, they where attacking with a speed, ferocity and cordination the Federation rarely thought they where capable of.

The attacked opened up with space pirate fighters strafing the base taking down any heavy defence turrents before they could come online and start firing at the landing craft, which soon followed and began to unload their ferocious occupents

Ragnar and two other landing craft where dropped off on a landing pad in the base, the minute the door opened he jumped down from the craft, upon landing he found himself in the thick of a firefight.........just the way he liked it.

He immediantly dashed foward approaching two Federation troopers who raised their rifles but could not get a single shot as Ragnar stabbed one in the neck with his wristblade then spinning around and slaying the other as he did so.

when those two where finished off another squad of 4 appeared before him firing, some of the shots grazed him but his shielding took most of the damage before he simply disapeared.....the Federation troopers where dumbfounded before Ragnar appeared behind them spinning in a circle and taking all 4 down in one blow with his wristblade.

After taking down the second squad a THIRD squad appeared, but this time Ragnar aimed his dark beam at them and began firing in a 150 degree angle showering them with darkmatter shots.

a fourth squad did indeed appear but he simply dashed pass them letting the grunts take care of them.....he had MUCH more importand matters to attend to....

((I should mention that Ragnars dark beam fires shotgun style like dark samus's phazon shrapnel beam))
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:29 am

Xantospoc wrote:
"Finally... a place where I can relax!", Agent I-82B with his suit on said (on Norion) as was taking a nap

Two large red eyes opened up behind Xanny. A large purple dragon flew from behind him, breathing fire onto him.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:34 am

Rildok's ship enters the battlefield and charges a mortar shot and fires it on the hull on a docked frigate, obliterating most of the hull and shrapnel flying everywhere. The frigate then falls off the dock down below landing on another platform, then exploding. So then his ship flies by the dock, dropping off Rildok and then going off in a safe place, with its security systems engaged.

Rildok was confronted with a large group of federation troopers, dumbfounded by the relentless destruction of the frigate. He laughs hysterically at them for being frightened and then says, "You're next." He extends his claws and rushes at them, of course they open fire. Their aim was a bit iffy, being frightened kinda does that to ya. Rildok leaps and lands on top of the first trooper, piercing his neck and his scream gurgled with the blood coming from his neck and his mouth. The troopers take a few steps back, still firing at Rildok. Rildok then leaps high into the air, charging his dark matter pulse. When he comes down he unleashes it, sending the troopers off the platform, except for one. The trooper tries to back up, but he was too slow. Rildok walks up to him, picks him up and shoves his hand into the troopers stomach. He feels around inside the trooper until he found the spine. The trooper was half dead before Rildok finished him by snapping the spine.

Rildok throws the body to the side and walks up to the doors, leading inside the base.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Akiba, Argos, and Odius all know exactly what to do.

Akiba starts by scouting the area for the pirate's commander. Odius rips off his federation emblem, disguising him as a legit pirate. Argos charges head first into battle, his gun firing and pirates falling in circles of larger and larger radii around him.

Akiba sees a burly commander, who sticks out as he wears the highly ornate and often customized armor of the higher-ups. He moves under the buildings, using his grappling beam. Now that he has this armor, he feels confident about taking him out.

Akiba finds a good spot to stay and hide out, then opens up a channel to Argos.
"Argos, get out of where you are, there are many soldiers out here and you can't take them all."
Argos responds, and Akiba hears gunfire in the background.
"Roger that, Corporal. Is that an insult?"
"No, there's just too many-"
"Abandoning a battle to me is like treason."
A pause, before Argos says
"They're moving into a building. I'll follow them there and try to take them out."

Akiba, relieved, waits above this burly commander as he gazes upon his army.

Argos chases the squadron of pirates into his building as two other soldiers run up behind him. He spins-
"Captain! We're here to help!"
A few of Odius' men stand before him.
"Alright cover my back and I'll watch yours!"
They run inside, guns blazing.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:24 pm

As Agent I-82B was escaping from Ridley, he was thinking: WHY... EVERYTHING... TO ME?
Despite his being chased, he was looking around.... Space Pirates? Good... finally someone to beat up... once I get out of Ridley's aim.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:18 pm

The door was open, so Rildok walks through it, entering a hallway. After walking down it he comes to another door. He shoots it and the shields go down and open. It was a fairly large room, like an equipment station with a few terminals set up. Inside were more federation troopers, who immediately opened fire when he entered.

Rildok dispatches them with well placed shots, except for the last one. He grapples into the trooper and pulls it towards him. The man was screaming for his life as he was being dragged to his doom. He then starts to whip the trooper around, smashing it into the terminals before throwing it up into the air. He holds his claws up and the trooper lands into his claws, through the chest, now Rildok's arm was extruding through the back of the trooper, down to his shoulder pad. Blood was spilling out from the troopers chest, and the body was lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 am

Argos peeks around a corner to find a hunter who had killed an entire squad of men. He knew he needed to escape. He told his men to follow him and he ran further into the building, while Odius and the pirates split off and ran up to a pirate squadron.
"My men spotted a soldier! He ran that way! He looked like an officer..."
He points the opposite direction. They run that direction.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:51 am

Rildok lets the body slide off his arm and looks around for a door. He finds one that was at the polar opposite of the one he came from. It looked like blast shields were blocking the way. He grapples it with his grapple beam and puts a lot of effort in his tug that rips the blast shields right off. When he tried to open the door, it wouldn't open. He retracts his claws and charges his dark pulse. When fully charged he slams his fist to the door and releases the dark pulse, concentrating the full blast on the door which bursts into the next room with a loud crash. Rildok walks into the room and says, "Knock knock, I've come to play."
Back to top Go down
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:41 am

Ragnar rushes into the base occasionally encountering a federation patrol which quickly followed with a slice and dice of his wristblade or finishing them with his dark shrapnel beam, he entered one particuler hallway and encountered a squad of 5 federation soldier, instead of finishing them with either his wristblade or his beam rifle, he simply held his hands to his side, his entire body began to emit a faint purple glow, the Federation troopers where about to open fire when the entire hallway began to shake, everything from lose panels to simple equipment lying on the ground began to suddenly fly to them at lethal speed, 3 troopers where hit lethally in the head, to finish off the other 2 Ragnar used his psionic powers and lifted up a large lose panel letting it float infront of him for a few seconds before firing at the 2 troopers taking them both out.

Ragnar entered a new room with two doors on opposite sides and filled with terminals and other equipment lying around as well as a nice view of the landscape through a window, there was a single Federation trooper in the room working on one of the terminals suddenly turning around to see the black and red armore pirate inches infront of him before Ragnar clamped a clawed hand around his neck, holding him up off the ground "Where is the officer of this section?!" the trooper did not seem very ready to cooperate however "Ki...ki...kiss...my.....ass" hearing this human insult Ragnar dropped him to the floor for a few seconds before grabbing the front of his face and slamming the back of his head straight into one of the terminal screens, lifting up off the ground by his neck again he asked again "I said where is the officer of this sector!?" the Federation trooper showing surprising will "S$&%.......you" He let out an audiable growl before smashing the trooper to the floor, after which he began to get on his feet "I ain't telling you jack!" this comment was soon followed by a powerful backhand by Ragnar sending him crashing into he floor again, unfourtunatly beating the crud and waisting time on this one soldier was not getting him any where, so Ragnar gave him a clean shot to the head killing him instantly, at this point Ironically Rildok bursted through the door that led to the room Ragnar was in in which the hunter and the pirate commander finally met face to face....
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:20 am

The Fallen Angel tried to tear the suit with his teeth, but he couldn't quite reach. He opened his claws, bu t to no avail. They tore it just enough for a sound to be heard. The guards turned around in alarm, and he stood up as they came into the room. He twisted, hitting the troopers with his elbows, then breaking all the way through the straight jacket. He ran away, firing at the disoriented troopers, and killing some. He ran off, tryign to get to the frontof the ship.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 am

Akiba, the big commander having gone away, dropped down on top of a pirate, killing him. He shot the others, then moved inside the ship. Time to take out their CO's.

He moves in through the port side, going in through a waste hatch. He ends up inside a small room which leads to a hallway. He hears footsteps outside, coming towards the door. He opens the door and looks towards where he heard the footsteps...

...and almost shoots the Fallen Angel. He swings the cannon out of the way right on time.
"Fallen? What are you doing here? By the look of ya, you're running out of here. C'mon we can find your equipment together!"

Akiba waited on guard, assuming Fallen A. had a plan.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:25 am

Damara had pulled out a blaster and was in the halls, looking for any Space Pirates, and watching out for the hunter that she had found out about while hacking into their communications. She had already sent out an emergency distress call, and was only hoping that someone would get it. Running down a corridor, she came face to face with a Space Pirate, and fired, blasting his head off. "Lucky shot." She muttered, and kept moving, while speaking into the comm that was broadcasted throughout the base.

"Emergency battle stations!" She shouted into her earpiece, her voice echoing throughout the halls. "Incase you haven't noticed, we're being attacked by the Space Pirates! All personnel to emergency battle stations. They have a hunter, i repeat, they have a hunter!" She smiled, seeing her job was done, and ran into someone that she was supposed to see that day.

"Sam-" She was cut off as the woman pulled her out of the line of fire.

"Samantha Dryn." The woman said, winking. "Nice to see you doing well, Damara." She held a blaster in her fingers. "Who knew that a Space Pirate attack was on the way." The woman frowned. "But I don't have my suit, so this is going to get ugly." She rolled into the line of fire, taking out the squad of Space Pirates that had spotted the two.

"Let's hunt."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 am

Odius and his men come across some Feds, both female. He knew who one was.
"Sam-mantha Dryn! Its me, Odius!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:37 am

The Fallen Angel looked back at Akiba. "Don't make me laugh. You and your federation..." He put down his visor and began to target and destroy multiple engines on the ship, "They have NOTHING on me!" The last of the engines were destroyed now. The ship was silent, and currently within Norion's atmosphere. "I reccomend getting out of here, as this thing is bound to crash." He waved, opening a hatch on the side of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:43 am

Akiba uses his up-to-date comm to call his ship. He jumps out into the atmosphere, cold despite his charring suit. The ship catches him and he flies down, landing on a large building. Ironically, Odius was inside.

"Odius, are there any survivors?"
"...Yes. Samantha Dryn."

Catching on quick, Akiba says
"Tell her not to get into any trouble. Haha!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:34 am

On the surface, Fallen Angel used a reverse-engineered grapple lasso to tear apart multiple federation marines' suits. He opened up an MTD channel and entered hypermode, taking out a main door into the Norion base. He signaled to other pirates, and turned upon them and killed them as they came in. He entered, making sure nobody was around alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault on Norion *OPEN*
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next