Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Video Game Achievements

Go down 
+2
metroidianprime
RildokxNanoFate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
commander7890

commander7890

Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

I'm trying really hard to get that achievement where you have to snipe all of amsel's guards at the beginning including the attack dog without reloading.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Jest Wait Till They Line Up For A Double Kill With Your Gun And Take Out The Dog With Your Knife.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:07 am

I got that one on my first try when I went back to do it. I like how there is an achievement for each level on veteran, but it sucks that you have to do it solo. I got stuck on one of the Russian levels and quit trying the veteran difficulty. I think it was the second Russian level. These two Germans would keep spawning when I was right next to their spawn and it pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Achievements
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2