Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Empty
PostSubject: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:20 pm

I require one person to join this role-play
The role-play will be set on earth during a biography interview on Sturnn's life to the point of retirement.
The story will be told in a series of long flashbacks during which details his involvement with the federation.
I will pick from the applicants for who will join him.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:50 am

I spouse my character could fit the role.

https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net/t672-john-smith
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:44 am

no sense in waiting Ill start it off
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 am

As ive mentioned, im planning to retry this idea of an autobiography. Instead of one person, ill allow more than one person to join this RP. This one will span through the Metroid story line and a little behind as well, starting on the ravaged remains of the planet K-2L and probably ending somewhere after Fusion. Anyone wishing to join please state who will fight alongside Sturnn and when...
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:17 am

Hailer Velteth will join in Sturrn's fight at any time needed...after it's player finishes dinner in about five minutes.
((sorry I took so long, I had to find an approved character that was old enough to have been around back then.))
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 am

very well then, ill get started. Anyone who wishes to join then please state who and when. If anyone else does want to then they can while it is going on but you'll have to find a way to squeeze that character in. You'll find it in the Galaxy Canon section.

I know that there is only two of us online ATM but im just making sure everyone knows about it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 am

I understand. Sorry it took so long, I didn't expect to take that long eating. I'm assuming you're opening the RP out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)
Page 1 of 1