Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Empty
PostSubject: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 am

Talon walked into the arena. "So, I'm against an electrokinetic? Always wanted to fight someone else with powers," he said before pulling out his beam weapon, ready for his opponent to reveal himself.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:03 am

Walking out into position was easy. What wasn't easy was formulating a strategy. I let some lightning arc across my arms to relieve my nervousness as I waited for the announcers, who were too busy whippibg up the crowd to notice... then I heard their trademark countdown. 3...2...1...GO! I let loose with a single bolt from my hand, then pulled a few orb lightnings, launching them with enough force to knock a tank back, not to mention the electric pulse that would paralyze any normal person.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Talon fired off some nova beam shots, trying to cancel out the lightning bolt and the orbs, but failed, falling to the ground as he was hit by them and slammed into the door that he entered the arena through, denting it. Standing back up quickly with burns on his body, he charged at Alexander, barely phased by this.
"Killing you is going to be fun", he said before switching his weapon to its beam katana form.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:56 pm

As he ran at me, I nearly panicked. I wasn't a melee fighter, and when I do fight I am only devastating to my opponent when I have an advantage. I created a static mine a few feet away and tossed an electromagnetic blast in his direction. Being cautious, I sent another orb at his vertical motion possibilities and a storm at both of his lateral flanks and his sides. Hopefully he wouldn't circumvent these attacks. This was a lot of energy to channel, and it would be costly to get so close to burning out. "Burning out" is an effect of overusing my powers, rendering me tired and powerless temporarily. My burnout point is fairly high, however and allowed me to channel a lot of energy.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Talon dived out of the way of the electromagnetic blast, reading Alexander's thoughts. He reflexively closed his eyes as lightning struck both his flanks, stunning him for a second. "Don't want to fight up close? Okay," he said after recovering from the attacks. He then ripped large chunks out of the ground from around his enemy and tried to crush him in between them.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:47 pm

I ionized the air around me as I jumped, but caught my legs in the trap Talon created, holding me for a moment, then I burst out, stunned but otherwize OK. I then attacked. I fired a bolt of lightning at him and then cleared my mind for an overcharged blast of lightning that once fried Aryss' suit, but that still wouldn't stop him from suing me, nor would it stop Talon from attacking, so I used my electromagnetic power to throw an iron panel from where I was standing at him to induce some use of his telekinesis. I then thought to myself "I may need to use even more of my powers, this'll take all night if one of us dosen't go all out...."[i]
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Talon was struck by the lightning blast directly in the chest, throwing him back to the ground. Standing up, stunned and unable to focus enough to use telekinesis, he fired a nova beam blast at the iron panel, blowing it to pieces.

Those bolts are hard to dodge. Maybe if I read his thoughts as an indicator as to when he's going to fire them I could dodge more effectively, he thought to himself before running to cover.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm

That b*****d, he got lucky. I saw his maneuver and cursed to myself, in a short time, I fired off a lightning bolt and charged at him, ignoring his cover. This ploy is designed to make an enemy believe I was going in melee, I was just about to when I realized that I was getting so close ond disengaged, instead firing another electromagnetic blast to at least damage his cover. I am frustrated, and if one of us doesn't go all out with everything we have, this match will last a long while. I just need to wait for an opertunity to strike. I yelled at him; "this fight will last a long time, and I'm pretty sure I can outlast you."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Talon dived out of his cover which the lightning bolt destroyed, having predicted the attack, and jumped over the electromagnetic blast, the blast still managing to short out his energy weapon.
How did I forget to modify it to make it immune to electromagnetic stuff?
As his enemy tried to strike him with a lightning touch, he sidestepped, pulled out his combat knife and tried to counterattack with it, swinging it at him.
"As long as you don't bore me, I'm fine with a long fight," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:37 am

I jumped backwards to avoid the knife after my failed attempt to use a lightning touch, and decided to use the knife against him, after all, they were only a few feet away, I electrified the kinfe and tried to pull it from his hand, so that I could throw it right back at him (I didn't get glose enough to actually touch him, I just used the magnetic control I had to levitate it) remembering his sheer power over telekinesis, I stopped two seconds into the pull to shoot him with another lightning bolt.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:33 am

Talon telekinetically guided the knife into the path of the lightning bolt, electrifying the blade to the point that it started to melt.

I could always get a new knife, he thought before telekinetically throwing the blade at Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 am

This guy is good at what he does. I needed to get that blade away from me, so I ducked at the last second. I then closed the distance between us (if 5 feet counted as distance) and attempted to punch him in either the gut or solar plexus. And my hand was carrying a lot of electric current.

Last edited by Sharpshot 2010 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 am

As his enemy attempted to punch him, Talon jumped over him and fired several blasts of phazon energy down at him in midair, charging phazon into his fist before trying to punch him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:49 am

Most of the phazon hit, wracking my body with pain. However, I evaded the punch by backflipping out of the way (and behind Talon). I then put some distance between me and my enemy by backpedaling. Afterwards, I threw 4 orbs of lightning at him to discourage him from melee. And scolded myself for going melee.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Talon cancelled out the orbs of lightning by firing an equal amount of phazon blasts at them, then ripped more chunks of the ground out from around Alexander, throwing them at him.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

When your foe is throwing chunks of the floor at you, you're in deep trouble. I was forced to blast the rocks with lightning orbs, which broke the rocks apart and blasted them away. When we ware at range, it is almost a stalemate, when we go in melee, I get in deep trouble. I swirled lightning around my body, and generated 7 disks of energy and a small vortex. All of which I let loose onto Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:13 am

Talon's energy blade suddenly reactivated, electromagnetic energy having worn off on it. He switched it to pistol form and fired at the disks, blasting 5 of them before running from the vortex, taking cover behind a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:20 am

I threw a disk at Talon's cover, probably destroying it, while the vortex was close enough to Talon to tear apart his cover, I also noticed that the arena was breaking apart and that it couldn't take this conflict contained for long.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:23 am

As the disk destroyed Talon's cover with the vortex still following him, Talon ran toward Alexander, hoping the vortex was still following him.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:51 am

As he ran at me with the vortex following behind him, I realized what he was doing, and threw everything I had at him, from lightning bolts, to orbs, to electromagnetic blasts, to even lightning storms, calling out to him; "Just try, Talon, just try..." and generated a small...hurricane, tearing the entire arena and burning myself out.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 am

Talon dodged some of the lightning bolts and was hit by the rest of them, falling to the ground as the orbs flew past him. He activated his powersuit by reflex, causing it to materialize over him just before it was hit by an electromagnetic blast then some of the lightning storms, completely draining its shields and nearly destroying it. Luckily for Talon, one of the few modules still functioning in the suit(the shields took all the electromagnetic damage) was the gravity suit he installed a while ago incase he needed it, keeping him from being pulled into the hurricane. He stayed on the ground, seemingly lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:33 am

The hurricane somehow persisted, and moved in Talon's direction, eventually covering him. My vision faltered, and I fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:42 am

Keep functioning, you piece of crap, Talon thought to his powersuit. He started to drag himself toward the center of the hurricane, charging phazon into his suit's power source to prevent a power failure.
Note to self: Next time just shoot him
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 am

My eyes flew open as I woke up, it had taken a minute, but the burnout was nit quite as horrible as the last time it happened to me. With a sense of impending danger, I tossed as many bolts of lightning as possible in the direction of a recently activated electric signal, one too large to be anything but a form of powered armour suit.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Why did the first one to think to try to overkill me have to be this one? Talon wondered before rolling out of the way of the bolts.

Have to let myself heal, and until then my shields and my suit are the only things keeping me alive, he thought as he focused on regenerating, the electrical burns slowly healing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next