Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:51 pm

(Yeah)"Nevermind," Talon said. He was actually referring to pissing the bees off. "Let's continue," he said as he got ready to follow Samus.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:57 pm

((sweet.)) Samus took them through the tunnel leading to the chozo ruins, leading them to an elevator that Talon would be used to. once Arisa and Talon were on it she stepped into the hologram.
------------------
Espera was moving through the crashed frigate now, ignoring the tentacles rising from the ground and walls, simply pulling them out by gripping with his hands and tentacles. he experience no attacks from space pirates while under the water. strange. he activated a new piece of technology that had only recently been finished: an upgraded X-ray visor. this one allowed him to see in both the X-ray spectrum and the normal spectrum of light at the exact same time, normalizing colors while still allowing him to see invisible enemies and see through most kinds of walls. it took him only around ten minutes to go from the landing site to the beginning of the phazon mines, most of it spent on the broken elevator and getting it to work again.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Talon walked onto the hologram, ready to go to the next place, playing with his knife as the elevator moved.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Samus took them further through the ruins, taking shortcuts where needed, and they got to the phazon mines quickly. only ten minutes passed from when they got into the elevator to the chozo ruins before they arrived at the elevator that would take them to the phazon mines entrance. "Let's go." Samus says, then steps into the elevator hologram once they are all on.
-----------------------
Espera therefore arrived only a minute before the others did, and that minute was spent in a firefight with a group of phazon enhanced pirates, and going into the save station and recharging his energy and phazon supplies. he decided to use his phazon charge shots more here, and spent much time preparing them and holding the charge while he was moving through the phazon mines. he exited the save station when the others arrived in the mines entrance.
((this is another one of those "I might have to go to bed very suddenly" times. I will tell you if I can, but you have been forewarned about things.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:09 pm

"I've never been to the Phazon mines. What should I expect there?" Talon asked Samus. He was only really familiar with Phendrana, most of the non-flooded parts of the crashed frigate, the ruins, and the overworld.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 pm

"pirates. lots of pirates. a few metroids too, and turrets. that about sums it up." Samus answers.
-------------------
Espera notices the others arrive and goes to greet them, but gets pulled back quickly into the shadows then knocked out.
-------------------
he would feed on this one. this one had plenty of phazon. wait...this is the one who attacked him so many years ago. he would let this one wake, and would just feed on pirates for a time. this one could prove entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Talon's eyes widened as he sensed the creature(?) was close...then he stopped being able to sense the presence. He wasn't able to control his Phazon sensing ability. "Not really that used to killing Space Pirates, but I'll try," Talon said, spinning his pistols. He had only killed rebel Space Pirates before, ones that Ridley sent him after.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:18 pm

"Don't worry about it. I'll handle as much of that part as shows up Talon. I understand you not being comfortable with killing them, you used to be one almost. I won't make you do that." Samus tells him compassionately.
----------------------
he was jumping quickly. he would pass through their radars for a split second, then disappear. he was safe from them, he would find his pirate meal. he jumped around the rocky tops in which the pirate base for mining phazon was situated. he punched down through one using his blade and grabbed his meal. it was screaming and struggling until he snapped it's neck. he began the short trip back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:22 pm

"Thanks," Talon said. He would still try though. He figured he would have to get used to this, since he thought he would go on missions with his sister a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Arisa held onto Talon for a little bit, having seen the blip on her radar, as had Samus, though she did not hold Talon, and Samus asked "Do you know what that was?" of Talon.
---------------------------
"Eat." he said, throwing part of the space pirate to his prisoner "What are you?" his prisoner asked. "Good question. who knows is another good one." he answered. "Eat." he commanded again. "I don't eat pirate meat. too" "You are part metroid, eat it." he interrupted his prisoner. "What if I'm not hungry?" his prisoner asked "Then I will force feed you." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:29 pm

"I sensed a huge spike of Phazon, then it disappeared," Talon said, holding on to Arisa too with one arm, his other arm holding his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:32 pm

"What's going on here?" Samus asked no one in particular.
----------------------
he found them. he was on the rock-top above them, and was watching almost with interest. he considered going down and grabbing the purple one, but decided to wait for a bit first.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:35 pm

As the elevator stopped, Talon walked off of it, his pistols ready to shoot anything that appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 pm

they were attacked by a few escaped metroids, but that was all.
----------------------
metroids. he saw metroids. they were attacking the new arrivals. stop. don't attack. "I command you STOP!". he thought, and they had to obey him. they had to.
----------------------
for some reason, only seconds after the metroids arrived and attacked, the attack ceased and the metroids became docile as kittens. "What is going on?" Samus asked again. Arisa was walking among the metroids, trying to find the cutest of the bunch, which was hard, because they were all so damn CUTE! but she finally found one metroid, and said "Talon, can we keep him?" in a cute little voice, though not a quiet one by any means. her suit filtered things so that it would not hurt anyone's ears though, so Talon would have very little to say to him "She was talking loud".
((had to go to bed suddenly. just woke up. this = best I can get right this second.))
((edit: WARNING! If you sign on, and I'm not responding, it is because I have a movie in because no one was on for about an hour, hour and a half. I will be up when the movie is over.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:33 pm

"Sure," Talon said as he pet the metroid. "What will we name him?" he asked as he looked around, somehow sensing the Phazon thing again then having it disappear yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:04 am

"I don't know. let me think on it." Arisa said to answer Talon's question. Samus just shook her head and sighed.
-------------------
the metroid. they were taking...no. petting? perhaps. what were they doing? he would observe...what was. a pirate. trying to sneak up on him? *scoff* as if. the pirate would die. the sword would kill him. and the appendages. then the phazon would be stolen. the phazon would be his. yes, all his. the pirate screams out as he slashes it, but he only thinks "you can do nothing that has not already been done.", and slashes again. and then again. the pirate is dead, and the phazon taken, and he would give the rest to his prisoner. he began the journey, only to find that the prisoner had escaped before he arrived. NO!
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 am

Talon kept petting the metroid without thinking. He kinda found it cute too, but scanned it to see if it would attack him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:11 am

the metroid had been rendered permanently docile, even if it evolved into a queen, it would not attack anyone who did not harm an egg.
-------------------------------------
I have to find them. I have to warn them. if it catches me and makes me tell. they'll die. I have to warn them.
-------------------------------------
he would find his prisoner. he never failed to find his prey, and this one would be no different. he will catch the prisoner, then...he'll go from there. he laughs, a horrible blood curdling laugh. it is able to be heard from miles and miles away, and easily is how they would hear it, but with no obvious source. but it's not them he's interested in. not them.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 am

Talon suddenly pulled out his second pistol by reflex, looking around for the source of the laugh. "The experiment? That sound didn't really sound female," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:20 am

Samus says "It wasn't." somehow managing to look worried even through her suit.
--------------------------
I have to find them...no. *widening eyes* how? you *thunk*
--------------------------
"I'm just faster than you." he says. then he laughs again before being attacked. this time by an elite pirate. phazon can do nothing to him. how do they not learn? he kills it quickly, absorbing the phazon before taking the lifeless, but still nourishing body as well as his prisoner to his abode. he waits for his prisoner to wake once more.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:23 am

"Looks like either the Phazon spike or something else is here. And all the Phazon in these mines is making it really hard to sense," Talon said. He figured it would be here just for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:27 am

he decided to show himself for a glimpse. but only a quick look. confuse them more and more. he laughed his evil laugh once more, as he loved this game. he might change in the years to come, but for now he would be who he was, and act as he did.
-----------------------------
"somethings happening. What could be going on?" Arisa says, confused. then something draws her gaze upward. was that a flicker in the sky? what was that? Samus said "I can't figure this out. Why do I feel a malevolence just sitting around?" then she too saw the flicker. it was above. something was in the room with them. it was on top of the rocky cliff face above. what was that thing?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:29 am

Talon noticed the flicker and by reflex fired toward its direction, believing it was the thing he had been sensing.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 am

the thing dodged, and in this they could see that it was blue. it radiated a phazon aura. something else too. then it started moving it's arms. all eight of...no. they were too thin to be arms. and then there was the fact that it's arms were helping to support it. the "arms" stretched amazingly and struck out at them. they missed, and then stuck in the ground. they were blue, like phazon. why was this thing here? and then it disappeared. "What's going on?" both Samus and Arisa asked at the same time. the other metroids seemed agitated.
---------------------------------
they shot at him. THEY SHOT AT HIM! HOW DARE THEY?! But no. he would not kill them. not yet. he had to deal with the prisoner first. a grin overtook his face, before he launched off to go see the prisoner. perhaps they would become friends eventually. but for now, he was the jailer, and this other one was his prisoner. and it would be treated as such. he laughed once more. once more the horrible blood curdling laugh that could make a baby die in it's crib, could turn ice to stone. could frighten something to suicide. he would be back for them later.
---------------------------------
I have to get out. If he catches me this time I'm doomed. Do I run? Or do I stay just long enough for him to sleep? Maybe...he's here. Damnit! I can't warn them! Act asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:41 am

"I don't know. But I think I just pissed the Phazon thing off," Talon said, looking at the holes in the ground from the Phazon arms. He looked toward the other Metroids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next