Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Empty
PostSubject: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:53 am

On the surface of Zebes a familiar ship to all who see it touches down, it's armored occupant waiting for something...or someone.
-------------------------
*elsewhere* Espera is "walking" through norfair, finding samples of the once minions of the mother brain. he looks up quickly, "sniffing" the air, playing a song inside his suit. it, currently, is not audible outside his suit. "Well, look who's here." he says to himself before going back to collecting samples.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 am

Talon flew down toward the planet, with "Welcome Home" by King Diamond playing in the music player of his ship. He called Samus through the comm unit. "So, what are we here for?" he asked, his suit already activated except for the helmet.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:07 am

"Talon! you made it!" Samus says with an almost-smile. "It says we're here to *sigh* once again destroy Zebes before the space pirates take over and begin cloning metroids again." She tells him, "Remember, no matter what, call me "Samantha Dryn" okay?" she reminds him, just in case. she also thinks to herself, trying to guard her thoughts from him, just in case "I don't think that that's the only reason we're here though." thinking of their orders from the federation. Samus, oddly enough, disliked having to do this as much as Talon probably disliked having to work for the federation; and she agreed. the federation had become corrupt in the past years. But she was undercover, and she needed to stay that way. Samus exits her ship and waits for Talon to do so as well before moving on. She had a nagging feeling that they were here for the metroids, and not to prevent the space pirates from causing death and destruction.
-----------------------------
Espera meanwhile, was still collecting samples for experimentation, but had moved onto the area that had once been known as "Kraid". "Well look at that. It's a zeela." he said as he came across something that was disguised as a zeela, though he knew otherwise, as he had very much so beyond the current up-to-date scanning technology, made by using some of the data in the Zeltzegua station he had obtained from the first one he had helped destroy.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:12 am

"Alright. I haven't decided on my name yet, though," he said, spinning his pistols as he activated his helmet. "Let's go blow some shit up," he said with a grin under his visor. He disliked having to work with the Federation, but figured as long as he gets to blow stuff up it would be fun. "But if the Federation tries to attack me or something like that, I'm shooting back," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:24 am

"I would not deny you that pleasure." she says, then under her breath "Sometimes I want to too." and she goes the way she had years ago, trying to lead talon through the easiest way to the place that might have what they would need to destroy the planet.
----------------------
*elsewhere on zebes* machinery began to whir to life, as the planet became active once more.
----------------------
espera is walking through brinstar now, as he had already finished with Kraid, norfair, and Ridley all. he was collecting less specimens for experimentation that he had not already captured now though, as he had already cleared most of the land and all of the lava dwellers. something happened in his suit when the planet whirred back into life and his music started being able to be heard all over brinstar. it was a strange upbeat tune, perfect for saying "this person is badass", and then remixed to be a bit darker. "Well now. that's new." he said as his music became fully audible, then he found a few things he had not expected to see here: upgrades made by the chozo. "Holy shit. Well, this is my lucky day isn't it?" he says, and grabs them. they do not activate, as his suit has sealed itself off from all outside things, including upgrades. he had decided to do that just in case he did find some. "Science lab, I need an item pickup. and I'm not talking about getting an upgrade, I mean I need to have some taken." and the metroids reacted in surprise, but teleported the items up for examining. "let's get on with this, shall we?" espera asked himself before moving onward.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 am

Talon followed Samus, playing with his pistols as he walked. He had never been to Zebes, having been somewhere else during her sister's missions here. "So how many times have you been here?" he asked, looking around as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:33 am

"Including this time? three times. not including this time only two." Samus tells him, still moving onward, then finding the spot she was looking for "AHA! I knew it would be here somewhere." she says as she begins moving stones out of the way, and uncovers an elevator. "Step on, our carriage has arrived." she tells Talon, waiting for him before stepping on herself.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:39 am

Talon stepped on the elevator. Part of him wondered just why the fuck he was going on a mission with her, especially for the Federation. Another part really did want to collaborate with his sister on a mission. The last part just wanted to blow shit up and kill stuff. He usually listened to that one.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:42 am

the elevator ride took a minute, but they arrived at the brinstar from Samus' first mission here, and she took the left path, then pointed out a sphere, "You may want to take that Talon, there are a lot of places you need to be small to get through."
-----------------
Espera had moved on to go into the old brinstar, coming out of the entrance/exit to kraid, he took the left path so that he could start at the beginning, and saw two beings on an elevator. it was Samus and Talon Aran, though he did not know they were siblings yet. he stayed out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:44 am

Talon took the sphere, wondering if it was what he thought it was. And it was. He activated the morph ball, figuring that if it did destroy his body, he would at least regenerate. It somehow worked perfectly. "Oh fuck yes," he said, rolling forward then turning back to normal form. "We've been trying to get that to work for years," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 am

"I know. I read that in one of the space pirate files on Tallon IV." Samus responds, not yet noticing Espera. ((unless you say otherwise I'm going to leave that honor to Talon))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:57 am

Talon scanned the environment, still not being familiar with it. One of his scans made him notice Espera, and he aimed at him but lowered his pistols. "What is he doing here?" he asked, still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 am

"Who Talon?" Samus asked, confused, "I don't notice anyone here."
----------------------
Espera chuckled when he heard Talon's question "So, I've been found out." he thinks to himself, but he does not come out of hiding. however, the music that had been playing was now audible to Talon, though not quite yet for Samus.
----------------------
elsewhere on, or more accurately in, Zebes, ridley was flying, making sure everything was working properly, and if it wasn't, toasting the fool who had not done things right.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 am

Talon pointed toward Espera. "That guy from that mission we were doing to blow those stations up," he said, playing with his pistol with his other hand. He paused for a second, sensing the presence of his father on the planet, his eyes widening a little under his visor.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 am

"Espera?!" Samus said, her own eyes widening more than a little.
-----------------------
"oh-HOH! I've been fully found out. I guess I may as well come out of hiding now. thanks a lot talon, if you can hear this." he thinks, not actually expecting Talon to hear his thoughts, but he had been trained to do that from his childhood. he walks out from his hiding "Hi." he says, waving.
-----------------------
"Espera, why were you hiding from me? I'm your mentor, you don't need to." Samus tells him, but he just looks at her and Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 am

You're welcome, Talon transmitted to him. "Oh yeah," Talon said under his breath. He forgot that she was his mentor. "...Why are you hiding from her then?" he asked curiously, playing around with his new morph ball form.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 am

"Since when could you morph ball?" Espera asks Talon, "Since a few minutes ago. Espera, answer my question." "What question?" Espera asks, feigning innocence, while covering for his surprise at Talon actually responding to something he thought. "I asked you why you hid from me Espera, now answer me." "Why should I?" he asked, turning his body at the waist and neck a little, lifting his head a bit as well, an obvious sign of mischief being thought of. "I trained you and taught you everything you know about fighting, isn't that enough?" Samus reminds him, "Hmm, I suppose you're right. I was hiding because I felt like it." he said, then flew away at high speeds, "When did he become able to do that?!" Samus asked, though not any one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 am

Talon kept moving around in his morph ball, clearly having fun with it. He used his speed booster to ram into the walls in ball form, cracking the walls for the fun of it.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 am

((since when did he have bombs?? *confused* he was only given the morphball, and I don't remember him having bombs before this. that was supposed to come later...er, those were I mean.)) "Talon, since when could Espera move that fast?" Samus asked Talon, then waits for him to answer so they can move on.
---------------
while running from Talon and Samus, Espera was having a battle in his mind with the mind parasite that had attached to him. he was neither winning nor losing, thank goodness for the second one, but he could only go on for so long. he would need help, and he could not get it. a dilemma indeed he had, but he was figuring it out slowly, and would find the answer in time.
----------------
ridley had found only five pieces of machinery that were not running the way they were supposed to, and even with that low number of mistakes, he had had to toast forty five pirates for failure. it's not like those were hard to operate machines. but that could wait; he needed to get things working before the brain came back and took over once more. that would be hell.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:46 am

Talon completely forgot how he was able to do that. "He might have gotten an upgrade at one of the stations, I can't remember," he said, going back to biped form. He suddenly looked toward Samus. "I'm not trying to alarm you or anything, but he's here," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:50 am

"H..." and her eyes widen, as realization crashes upon her, "I should have figured. He's been here every time I've come here, why wouldn't he be here now? *sigh* hopefully he stays dead this time. I won't ask you to help me kill him Talon, but I do ask you this: don't stop me." Samus says, then leads Talon away, trying to reach the place she had gotten the bombs, figuring that if the morphball were here, then the other things she had gotten might be here too.
-------------------------
Espera had finally stopped flying away, and was punching himself in the head, knocking the mind parasite around. he had finally gotten the upper hand, and he was keeping it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:55 am

Talon nodded as she said that. "He probably wouldn't want me to interfere in a fight with him anyway," he said with a shrug, following her toward the next upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:00 am

it takes Samus and Talon nearly twenty minutes to arrive at the spot where the bombs had been, but they did, and the bombs were still there. they were being held by a chozo statue, or at least something was being held by the chozo statue. it was encased in the ball covering though, so it was impossible to tell as was. "Shoot the ball, let's see if it's the thing I'm thinking it is." Samus tells Talon.
---------------------
Espera was beating the mind parasite into submission, by beating on himself oddly enough. it still was not finished yet though.
-----------------------
the brain was not active yet. there was still time. Ridley flew through the corridors, correcting the problems, not even bothering to toast those who caused the problems now he was on such a tight schedule. "I have to finish this in time" he thinks, worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:03 am

Talon fired a shot at the ball, then jumped toward it without thinking, seeing what upgrade he would get.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 am

inside was indeed what looked to be the bomb upgrade for the morph ball, but when he touched it it turned out to be more powerful than regular bombs. they were a cross between powerbombs and regular bombs, called minibombs. they were half the power, and had half the explosion radius of powerbombs, and they had no ammo limit. they instead worked on a charge system like the powerbombs Samus had used on the bottle ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next