Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Talon shrugged and changed into the clothing in the picture of her. Before, she was just wearing a black shirt and pants, along with a jacket. "Okay, sometimes I wear different clothing in combat, I think I worded that wrong," she said, playing with her pistols again. "...Wait a minute. You guys said that just to watch me change!" she said, trying to slap Verice and you.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 pm

"BOOM! Telekinesis!" we say, then burst out laughing. then a predator jumps through one of the more powerful walls with ease, and we each grab a wrist and then flip him and break his arms, then we crush a lung each, then kidney, then testicle (Ran out of things people have two of that could be crushed.). then we grabbed him and asked "WHO SENT YOU?!" shaking him the whole time. we then laughed and said "We always wanted to do that." and killed the Predator and threw the corpse to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Talon looked around for other predators, still a little annoyed that she actually changed in front of them. She started to play with her katana, throwing it in the air and catching it over and over again. Each time it landed in her hand, it was a different melee weapon, ranging from battle axes to sledge hammers to even chainsaws.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:58 pm

"Are you trying to intimidate us?" we ask "Cause I'm invincible..." verice started "And I made him, so I can access his powers whenever I want. We're invincible by a lot." we say the last sentence together, but the one before that was me only. we telekinetically try to pull the blade out of Vance's hand...with the moving power of a rhino tank with the cannon being used to increase the speed tremendously. we do it together, but there is the chance that the attempt is evaded or blocked. ((do you know those exercise bikes?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 am

"The fuck? I was just playing with my sword," Talon said as she held on to the blade, dislocating her arm a little but still holding on to it. She relocated it with a crack, not even seeming to feel it.
(Yeah?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:06 am

"We see. We apologize for our rudeness." we say together, then I break away and say "Wait, what? That is so confusing." and verice responds with "Sorry, that's my princely training kicking in." and then we went back to we. "We have some ideas for tech, want in?" we ask, seemingly forgetting that we were in an Alien infested temple of doom and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:09 am

"What kind of tech?" Talon asked curiously, playing with her sword again, turning it into a scythe, then a bladed whip, then a lightsaber, then a katana again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:11 am

"T..." we begin, then verice breaks away "You like bladed weapons?" she asks Vance.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 am

"Any weapons, actually," Talon said, turning her sword into a spiked baseball bat, the penetrator from Saints Row The Third, a sniper rifle/scythe combination, then her katana again as she kept playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am

"I specialize in smithing bladed weapons and armor, would you like a beautiful, yet very effective blade?" (said in an Italian accent) verice asks politely, yet dangerously. like "You say yes, you better use this or I'll kill ya, got it?" combined with "Would you like some tea and crumpets miss?" and further combined with "look, I like you, but I'll kill you if you get in my way." and a few others to taste.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:22 am

"Not really sure. I use this weapon pretty much all the time, a blade that's different from this would probably be really underused," Talon said, her blade turning into a bladed disc, a chainsword, the Sparda sword from Devil May Cry, then back to her katana. "I'll think about it," she said as she stopped playing with her sword for a little bit.
(Surprised the penetrator part didn't really get a reaction, considering what it is.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:26 am

((penetrator?)) "I see. It would have been a fine enchanted blade, a king would have been unworthy of it if I actually tried to sabotage it." verice says convincingly. she reflects back on her time in roleplaying games with a newfound fondness for her charisma stat. this should get her, if not, too bad, better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:31 am

(One of the weapons she turned her sword into, I'm not really sure if I can link a picture of it because it's a giant dildo with a handle for hitting enemies with)
"So where are the rest of the predators?" Talon asked, playing with her sword still with her user being too lazy to name the random weapons that it changes into now.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:34 am

"I don't know." I answer honestly, and at the same time with a voice that could make a man give his pants and shirt to make me happy. "Why did you change the subject?" verice asks, sorry for herself. almost.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:36 am

"Not really sure," Talon said. The sword ended up changing into the penetrator again, her having the sword switching randomly. She randomly tried to poke Verice with it playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:38 am

"Stop, I play like that on my own time...hmm...I rephrase that to when I feel like it. literally." verice says, making a barrier to stop further poking.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:41 am

"I play with it when I feel like it too," Talon said, then realized what she just implied/admitted and quickly changed it back to the katana. "So uhhh...when do we get to fight more enemies?" she asked, trying to change the subject after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 am

"As soon as you agree to buy one of my amazing enchanted blades as a bribe not to tell people what you just said." verice answers, and I just stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 am

"Okay, how much?" Talon asked, playing with her pistols now. She wondered why he was trying to push her to buy a sword so much when she already had a really good enchanted one.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:50 am

"Depends. I hand make these on order, you tell me what you want, you get it, I tell you the price for my work." verice says cheerfully and smiling. She smiled really big and said "I do hope that the blade is going to be to your satisfaction." and pulls a giant tub of molten metal out of a satchel hanging at her side.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 am

"I can't really think of anything since my own sword already turns into anything. Maybe you could make the weapon I already have more powerful?" Talon said/asked. She wasn't really interested in getting a new sword and she was thinking of just letting him tell people what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:00 am

"I don't do modifications. When I say what you want it to be able to do, I mean what soul sucking level ability, or simple element, do you want to be embodied, and what type of weapon. think of any ability, anything at all. I can do it." verice brags.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:09 am

"Katana, high soul sucking, fire," Talon said, just wanting to buy something so he wouldn't tell people what she said, still playing with her normal sword. She didn't even want to buy a new sword, why buy a new sword when you have a sword that can turn into anything?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:10 am

"Describe what you mean by high soul sucking please." verice says, not understanding.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 am

"I don't really know," Talon admitted. She just wanted to buy a sword and get it over with. "Instead of soul sucking ability, could it just do more fire damage?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: