Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 pm

"What do you mean? She didn't really do anything besides the four-way mating she did with the catgirls," Crazyzealot asked. "She's probably the most tame female character I've played."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:34 pm

"And she's going down the tentacle road, and that's not good for me." Espera answers, "Not when mine are the tentacles she's going for anyway. I don't really care otherwise, it's not my problem." he continues.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 pm

"She was joking, Espera," Crazyzealot said, playing with a random sword he pulled out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:46 pm

"Ohh. see, no matter how powerful I am in here, I'm not able to read minds, so I didn't know that." Espera said, realizing things.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:47 pm

"So should we restore the random room?" Crazy asked, playing with his sword still. (Sorry been playing an MMO with a friend)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 am

"Sure. CLOSE GATE!" Espera yelled. the gate leading out and in closed and the randomness generator activated, recreating the random room. everything was where it had left off except Espera, who had moved while the random room was inactive.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 am

Talon looked around, wondering what just happened. She activated the next hologram enemy thingy, wanting to kill something.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:11 am

the next level of enemy was rippers, and not much could kill them. only super missiles and the screw attack. "These you'll have to use the surrounding area to kill, the only weapons that can kill them are super missiles and the screw attack, and you don't have them. I know because I checked." Espera says, then activates the full training simulation. "Use the terrain to your advantage. kill them with natural weapons in the area." Espera advises.

((Edit: I'm leaving now since you're gone. see you in about an hour. maybe less.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 am

"What weapons in the area?" Talon asked, dodging a ripper that flew at her, grabbing a random rock from the ground and throwing it at it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:08 am

"Well, those. and then there are the explosives set all over the area for you to use by shooting them while a ripper is close by. it will make an explosion ten times as powerful as a powerbomb mixed with a super missile. it covers the same area of damage too." Espera says. He then throws a small ball into the cavernous area, the ball then explodes and takes out three rippers.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:25 am

Talon let several rippers follow her, shooting explosives when the rippers flew near them, spinning her pistols between each shot for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:29 am

"Reflex time: good, could be better; Aim: excellent, only two people are as good, and I've never seen someone better; speed: fair, full potential not realized (joking); tactics: wonderful: they work without flaw so far." Espera says, ticking things off a literal list in his hands.
((first edit: why are you coming on and then just leaving? is school back on for you?))
((edit: I'm sorry, but... FINALLY!))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:40 am

(Been playing games a lot. Though school is back on for me on monday.)
Talon kept killing rippers using a combination of her shots and the explosives, destroying them quickly until most of them were destroyed, still spinning her pistols in between shots.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:42 am

((To the school thing: DAAAAMMNIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!! to the game thing: I can understand. mostly.)) "Wonderful! You took out most of them in only a few minutes! (the place is huge) this calls for a reward. what would you like by the way?" Espera says.
((edit: I'm going to be gone while picking my grandmother up from her job with my grandfather, so I'll see you when I get back.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:12 am

"ANOTHER DAY WITH THE CATGIRLS!" Talon said with a grin, putting her pistols away. This was somewhat a reaction test, but she really wanted to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 am

"*sigh* I did ask what you wanted, so I guess I anticipated this at least a little. use a condom...or dental dam or whatever." Espera says, not wanting pregnancy or STD's getting into his catgirls.
((hi! I'm back!))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 am

"I'm immune to diseases, if that's what you're getting at," Talon said. "Besides, if I had any diseases, they would have them by now anyway," she said, prepared to go for another fun day with the catgirls. "I also don't HAVE to [CENSORED] them using anything that could get them pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 pm

"Then try not to do that if you could please. it would be much...AUGHh!" the last noise being something like a grunt of pain (imagine a T-Virus host while dieing), and Espera turns into a humanoid metroid prime. "What is going on? I can't control my transformation into this form anymore." Espera telepath's (says telepathically), Espera then grunts in pain again, and drops to his knees. a T-virus zombie is standing behind him, and is trying to eat him despite the fact that his body is phazon in it's pure liquid state. "Leave me alone!" Espera telepath's again, then makes some sort of high pitch noise. it would be audible only to telepaths and the zombie, and the second one is removed very quickly, as the ultra sonic sound causes the zombie's head to violently explode. "What happened? I thought I had the virus under control." Espera telepath's, very confused, and still on his knees.
((leaving until tomorrow, I'll be back on then. and by tomorrow, I mean in the morning and later in the day after the sun rises today.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:39 pm

"What the hell? You have zombies here?" Talon asked, prepared to fire at any other zombies that appear."Does this mean I'll have to wait to play with the catgirls?" Talon asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:35 am

"There should not be any zombies here at all Talon! This is a big problem!! Look, I'm going to put this place in full lockdown, stay in your room. That room has an ammo cache under the bed, if you're facing it from the side not touching a wall it is on the right in a secret drawer right below where the sheets end. I'm going to try and kill these things before they get my virus!" Espera says, then uses one of the other few spot teleportation devices on Talon to get her into her room quickly. thankfully there are no zombies in there yet, but the door is open and unlocked, so zombies could get in at any time. a message starts blaring on sirens unseen: "PERIMETER BREACH, EXECUTE COMPLETE LOCKDOWN!", and it plays over and over. the hanger bay attachment is set in lockdown, and then ejected from his ship, as no life signs, heat signatures, motion, or sound was detected there at all, and the zombies would have been moving if they could. a small glass holo screen dropped slowly from the ceiling with multiple options on it, they were: information: tactics; information: how; information: what; information: general. these were for tactics on how to kill the zombies, how they came to be, what the zombies were exactly, and generalized information that might be useful, such as the layout of the ship and decent hiding places for the zombies or you. there was one final option that required scrolling down, and it was: information: Espera connections.
((Sorry I'm so late, I went to sleep at five in the morning, and only woke up at four twelve. I'm here now though, and that kind of time frame was covered thankfully. I hope someone gets on soon.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:40 am

Talon scrolled down after reading the information, her pistol aimed at the doorway the whole time, destroying the heads of two zombies while she read them. She hoped the catgirls were safe from the zombies, and didn't consider it odd at all that this was the first thing she thought of.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 am

((first, I'm sorry I took so long, I was talking with my grandfather and didn't get a chance to type, but main thing: these are resident evil zombies, movie version. headshots are one of the few ways to kill them. buckshots through the chest are useful too. have you seen any of the movies? that kind of affects what I type down, as all the info is covered by the movies except how they got onto the ship and the connection between Espera and the zombies. I'll get back to you, he's not shutting up long enough to let me type aside from right now, and I had to ask him to let me type for that.))
((okay, he's trying to talk to my grandmother on the phone, so I can type for a bit.))
two zombies come shambling in, with zombie dogs in tow. one of the dogs head explodes randomly, but the other jumps at Talon before the attack can hit it too.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:12 am

(I've played the games and seen the movies. Prefer the games, though. Plus destroying the head is just basic zombie logic.)
Talon fired at the dogs, grabbing the dog by the neck in a way that keeps it from biting her if it got past the shots. She would stab it in the neck with a wrist blade and decapitate it, throwing its corpse to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 am

the two human zombies activated their mouth thingies, trying to grab Talon and either infect her or eat her, it was not that different anyway. the information explaining what connection Espera has with the zombies tells of how years ago he had worked with the umbrella corporation, and at one point had gotten infected by the T-virus, but his suit had activated to save him and he had activated the phazon re-infusion to truly save his life. the T-virus had not been killed, but instead mutated and fused with his body, creating phazon T-cells in his body, mutating him and trapping him into his metroid prime like form and enhancing his parameters heavily and also allowing him to make ultra sonic sounds within living things bodies to cause them to explode via his telepathy. the T-virus was constantly trying to escape from his body to infect other things, but his suit killed any T-virus that escaped his body, but it could escape at any moment when he didn't have his suit on. the lockdown finally reached Talon's area and her door closed and locked.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:25 am

(Oh, you mean the one where it's a combination of RE5 and original RE zombies.)
Talon shot the zombies in the mouth thingies, killing them instantly. She noticed the door closed and just stayed in her room, sitting on her bed with her pistols aimed at any airvents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: