Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:37 am

Talon got into the shower with her, showing her how to use the shower with a smile, along with how to use the soap and shampoo and stuff. "Well of course there's something wrong in this ship, there's a zombie outbreak going on," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 am

"No, something else. something evil getting released." Maili says, given that Talon brought it back up.

elsewhere on the ship, a disgusting combination of nearly a thousand demon beasts rips the biggest gas blast in the history of mankind. and demon kind.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:41 am

Talon could sense it too, just now noticing it. "I'll watch the door, you should wash yourself...Oh and I almost forgot to tell you, you have to take your clothes off before doing it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:43 am

"Oh...it's a good thing I'm not wearing any, huh?" Maili asks, having come out of the tube she was cloned inside of nude and no clothing had been finished yet. the only thing she was wearing was a "cloak" of zombie guts and blood.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:45 am

Talon nodded, having been completely unable to notice if she was wearing clothing or not due to the huge amount of zombie blood and guts. She watched the door, her pistols aimed at it as she waited for whatever she sensed to come through.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:46 am

the horrible stench made it's way into Talon's room almost as if it was a living thing, though it was not, and assaulted her nostrils, being too big molecule wise to get through the vent and escape the room that way.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 am

Talon coughed from the smell, plugging her nose. "What the fuck is that smell?" she asked, disgusted as she went for the door, opening it to try to let the smell out somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 am

as son as Talon opened the door however more of the stench got in and none of it left her room. the stench got so bad as to be able to knock out a full grown metroid/human, and continued to get worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am

Talon endured the smell for a few minutes before passing out, dropping her pistols to the ground as she fell to the ground, wondering what the hell just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:56 am

the smell tried to enter the shower, but failed due to the air, and water, tight seal (I don't know if there is a different spelling between them, but I mean something that stops something else from getting through, not the water mammal that is generally considered cute). once Maili got out of the shower however, she was fair game. she ran out the door, closely followed by the near living smell.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:02 am

Talon got up, hearing Maili getting out as she quickly got up and followed her, trying to escape the smell, plugging her nose with one hand and holding one of her pistols in the other, holstering the other pistol she dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 am

the stench engulfed Talon, but only a little got through the plugging action she was using. Espera walked by and smelled the stench for a second, but then remembered he had no nose anymore and the stench abated for him. "Why is there a cloud of pure stink following you Maili? And Talon, why are you surrounded by it?" Espera asked.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 am

"I don't fucking know," Talon said, trying to set the stink cloud on fire to destroy it. "I thought you would know," she said as she fired a flamethrower-like stream of fire at the cloud.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 am

"AAAAHHHHHH!!" Espera yells, running from the imminent explosion of shit particles. Maili also ran to escape. the cloud of stench exploded violently, instantly vaporizing anything softer than steel, 'cept flesh, and that includes clothing.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:14 am

"Fucking damn it," Talon said as her clothes were incinerated, her weapons still intact as she put them away. "At least the smell's gone," she said, looking down at herself and shrugging, going back toward her clone and Espera.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:16 am

"NEVER LIGHT FARTS ON FIRE! THEY EXPLODE!!" Espera screamed, shaken by his near "Death" experience. "Why would you try to get rid of it that way? run first, then incinerate." Maili said, scared.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:18 am

"I would have regenerated anyway...Plus you try thinking rationally while a huge shit cloud is following you," Talon said, then paused for a second. "Wait, you know combat tactics like that, but you didn't know what a shower was?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:20 am

"What do you mean?" Maili asks, not knowing what the hell Talon was talking about. "Talon, do you mind coming over here with me?" Espera asks, walking over and trying to put his arm around Talon's shoulder in a "I'm about to tell you something the other person in the room can't hear" way.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:21 am

Talon shrugged and followed Espera. "What?" she asked, confused as he put his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 am

Espera did all the common things then said "I made a slight change to her DNA, she has an irreparable split personality disorder. the second personality only surfaces in times of great need or great fear, and it has more battle tactics than a general of a thousand armies who has been alive for nearly five thousand years. I know because I know one of those. she can't know though, because if she did it would mean guaranteed insanity for her and I would have to make a new one. I don't want that, do you?" Espera said, giving the whole explanation and not leaving out anything.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 am

"I see," Talon said. "But do you think she'd even know what split personality means if you told her? Again, she didn't know what a shower was," she said quietly, playing with a ball of fire a little before letting it harmlessly dissipate.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 am

Espera's red eyes widened a little. "Hmm...perhaps not." he says in the whisper tone he had been using, then says to Maili "Maili, do you know what a split personality is?", "Yes, it's when a person has two personalities, usually from a traumatic experience the mind split's itself to protect itself." Maili responds, and Espera says "I suppose that answers that." to Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 am

"I won't tell her then," Talon said quietly, playing with one of her pistols. "So when do we get clothing?" she asked, getting tired of being naked for now.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 am

"As soon as I have some made that fits you two." Espera answers. ((sorry for the short post, it's dinner time and I have to go and write this quick before doing so.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 am

"Okay," Talon said, playing with her pistols still as she went back to her room, completely tired from the zombie killing for today. But before she went, she asked a question. "Will I be able to play with the catgirls again later?" she asked. She was still sad that she had to kill one of them. Well, sad was a bit of an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: