Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

random room - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:49 am

"For all I care, you can take them to your room and set the door to only open at your pressing of the green button." Espera says, seriously not caring if she did that. Maili looked confused at Talon's question, because as far as she knew, it was okay to play with anyone if they wanted to. She did not realize what Talon meant (If you're talking about what I think you are), so things were going on in her brain that did not add up to her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:01 am

"Okay, maybe I will later," Talon said as she went to her room, closing the door behind her and falling asleep on the bed.

Zereladra's xenomorph army was increased by the amount of mailmen that they facehugged, the planet being infested almost entirely with xenomorphs now, all except for the predators.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 am

"I sense a disturbance in the force." Espera said, and then shuddered. Maili looked at him like he was a nutjob and then gave him a hug and said "Good night daddy, see you tomorrow" then walked away. "Oh my. I have a daughter I never planned on. oops." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:23 am

Talon awakened in the morning, picking up her pistols and putting her clothing back on, putting her weapons back in their usual places. She thought about what Espera said about the catgirls, thinking of having them in her room.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 am

Espera was outside of Talon's room leaning on the door, having been guarding her all night, so when he sensed movement of bio energy behind him he called to her "You up there sleepy head?" and knocked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:31 am

"Yeah," Talon said, finishing putting her clothes on as she opened the door. "So if that girl's a clone of me, does that technically make me the mother?" she randomly asked, having thought of that over the night too.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 am

"Only as much as me creating her makes me her father." Espera answers.
((sorry, I was working on transferring him in full to the total fantasy RP site. I had to make a good few modifications to get him there properly.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 am

"So...She's our daughter?" Talon asked, slightly confused. She played with some fire in her hand as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:51 am

"I, uhh,...Yeah, I guess she would be." Espera says, embarrassed that he had a daughter who had a mother and he had never done anything to get that daughter. the guys in his group of friends would probably be kinda...not exactly happy with him. not angry. but definitely not happy.

((sorry, it was dinner time for me, so I had to go.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:54 am

(It's okay)
"I see," Talon said, not really sure what to think of this. "So when should I get the catgirls in here for some fun?" she asked with a grin, still playing with a ball of fire.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 am

"That's your choice. I have to get reviewed soon for approval. I'm going to be going to new heights!" Espera says, hiding his blush with ease due to having a suit on.
(check total fantasy RP char regi for info)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:03 am

"I'd like to get them in here now, but I should probably have some help getting them here incase they try to escape...If you don't want that, I mean," Talon said.
(I think I missed something. If she didn't get clothes before[Can't remember if she did], she's not wearing them now and you can ignore the part where I said she got dressed)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 am

((she got no clothing from Espera or his crew, they hadn't finished getting it sown and stuff yet. I assumed she just had some spares to put on.)) "I'll help if you really want my help." Espera said, having seen the cat girls many times before, so he was not embarrassed about seeing them nude or clothed. it mattered not to him.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 am

(I actually just noticed I forgot she didn't have clothes after I said that she got dressed :V)
"Thanks," Talon said as she went toward the catgirl area, playing with her fire powers as she went. She had been killing zombies for a couple days now, she wanted some more fun with the catgirls now.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 am

"Okay, you girls ready to get out?" Espera asked the remaining two cat girls. "Yes. Can we play with Talon again?" the cat girls asked.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 am

"Yes," Talon said with a smile. "But we're going to play in my room now," she said as she tried to open the door, then lead the two toward her room.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:23 am

"Oh...where's your room?" the two ask, not know the layout of the ship due to having been in that one cage for years now. "We'll take you there. Won't we Talon?" Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:29 am

"Yeah, we'll take you there," Talon said with a smile, trying to take their hands gently and lead them toward her room.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 am

while the young (ish) cat girls did not need to have their hands taken, they allowed it because they liked Talon quite a bit. she was the only one who played with them in the whole three years they were alive. Talon had indeed been technically fucking toddlers ((they really are young, I only thought them up recently, and in terms of storyline, they would not be alive until five years after the latest RP between us. I think we should have another real one, this is fun, but I'm itching to use some of my newer characters. you up for it? and don't worry, I won't be leaving for extended periods anymore unless I have to, and I'll tell you before I do, okay?))
((edit: I'm making the plan right now, it'll be up in a few minutes))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:07 am

(Metroid or Total Fantasy?)
Talon didn't think about that, not really knowing how young they are as she led them to her room, closing the door behind her and commencing the mating.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:09 am

(I'm not going to comment on stuff until the mating is done, AKA, I'm skipping it. Metroid uni, I've proven myself to suck donkey ass at planning RP's in total fantasy, and we each only have one character there. I have to ask on a side note: why did you never lay claim to any characters? I'll reply in character next post.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 am

(Still thinking of what characters to claim. I'm really bad at RPing canon characters usually)
After many, many hours, the mating was complete, with Talon and the catgirls(possibly) tired from all the mating, laying down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 am

the cat girls never get tired from mating exertions, that is why they are usually kept in a cage. the cat girls had been intended to be used for breeding if human females all, or mostly, die out. due to this, several genetic modifications were made so that they absorb energy from their surroundings while in mating, and they can have many babies at a time because of spacial distortions in their uterus's making them much, much, bigger on the inside than the outside.
((do you want to do this once I have ALL of the stuff figured out?))
((would Talon or zereladra be able to survive on Arcterra?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:22 am

"You girls are really, really fun. But I'm kinda tired now," Talon said, playing with her fire powers again as she hugged one of the catgirls, kissing her then doing the same to the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:23 am

"Aawwww." the cat girls complained. they REALLY liked Talon.
((please respond to my questions out of character in my last post. I kind of need that info.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: