Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Toasty

Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 am

UPDATE!!!!!

Major Look Overhaul. That's it.

^________________^
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 am

Ok. This Has Been Killing Me Since Day One. I Want Armor Lock. Here is A Video. In The Description it will say armor lock. click on the time next to it to see an example of armor lock.

you explode when exiting and have no shields. Sounds fair?

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKw52uFK0aI
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm

But the shields would HAVE to be able to come back soon or it wouldn't be allowed. And in the armor lock, shielding goes up correct?
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 pm

ARMOR LOCK FOR DUMIES: The Soon To Be Book!!!!

1)Punch Ground
2)Sit There Paralyzed But Invincible (almost)
3)You Explode Upon Exit Of Armor Lock
4)You Have No Shields When Exiting Armor Lock But They Do Eventually Come Back

Basically. Jest To Make Sure You Know. Yes.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 am

*sigh* I guess it'll work. Make the changes to the first post and I'll change the official character bio. Be sure to specify what exactly happens while in armor lock.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 pm

I Updated The Post. I Also Gave Myself 2 Flash Nades And 1 or 2 Nade. to lazy to check.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 am

Sorry it took so long to edit it. It is now edited.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:18 pm

*cough* Updated *cough*
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Massive Update.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:23 pm

update
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:00 am

*sigh* You had to make her look like Haruhi... one of my less favored characters due to her unneeded popularity in ISML. It's called Samoe for a reason, and she is not moe at all, so why have her in it?
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:20 am

Its not the face that Jill looks exactly like Haruhi, its that I want you to assume that that would be a pretty close image of what she looks like. suborn, young, naive, that kind of thing, and in the 20 year old picture, your spouse to see the growth of the character. The look in her eyes and the change in the art style shows the changes in the characters feelings and emotions.

I should probable just remove any images of Jill and use text instead but I'm to lazy.

also, I had no idea what ISML or Samoe was so I Google'd both and all I got was somting about a contest of the most moe characters in anime (or something like that) and a commune in the Haute-Savoie department in the Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France.

:(confused):
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:11 pm

It's the anime character moe contest I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)   Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jill Valentine (NOT FROM RESEDENT EVIL)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2