Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
commander7890

commander7890

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 am

Val'Strum grinned, expertly moving his body to dodge each of the large but slow shots, he brought his scythe up, blocking her first strike, this is what he wanted, a melee fight. He backed up a bit and than slashed down at her, than horizontally after that.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am

I dogged him striking down at me but when he tried slashing from the side he hit my foot as I tried jumping up. he didn't cut in but the force from the slash caused me to fall off balance. I fell towards him witch was a good thing because I was getting ready to slug him in the face, witch he left open for attack, after I jumped.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 am

Val'Strum felt the hit slam into his helmet hard, causing him to take a step back, but since she fell down, she wasn't exactly in the best of positions. Val'Strum growled and stabbed down towards her back with his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:30 am

I saw the blade come towards me so I did a barrel roll and jumped up outside of his melee range
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:36 am

Val'Strum laughed and fired a large dark blast of the sticky corrosive energy at her just as she was about to touch the ground.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 pm

I Saw That He Fired That Corrosive Shit At me So I Fired Ice At The Liquid So That At least It Would Do The Least Amount Of Damage To My Suit Posable. Then I Made A Wall Of Ice Between Me And Him.

"Nice One Shit Face!"

I Yelled At Him

"But Your Gana Have To Do Better Then That You Pussy!"

Last edited by EpicToaster360R on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:50 pm

((I said i shot it at you >.> Not the ground.))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:52 pm

(( My Bad, Ill change It, there now I shot the projectile in mid air. ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 pm

((much better, thanks ^_^))

Val'Strum rushed forward, jumping up to leap over the wall of ice and swiftly bringing his scythe down towards her, the move would be hard to foresee, due to his fast speed and jumping over the wall.

"DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:17 pm

"Oh Shit!"

I Rolled To The Left And Fired At Him With My Arm Cannon And Backing Up.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Val'Strum aimed and fired two shots while in the air, the first hitting her own shot, and than second flying past it. Due to the angle, however, it couldn't hit anything above the waist, but did have some nice chances of hitting her leg, possibly sticking her that one spot or distracting her long enough while she tried to freeze it off to move in and strike her with his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:34 pm

I Was Shot In The Leg. There Was No Time To Freeze It So I Grabbed A Grenade And Stood There.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Val'Strum laughed maniacally and rushed forward, raising his scythe up before screaming,

"GAME OVER!"

He swung down at her, trying to cut her in half with his razor sharp blade.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:30 pm

I Activated Armor Lock Jest As I Was About To Get Killed. I Guess He Didn't See The Grenade In My Hand Because It Was About To Go Off.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:40 am

Val'Strum hit the armor lock wall, growling loudly. Than noticing the grenade in her hands he laughed, "You're a fool!" He rushed backwards, there was really no way the grenade could hit him, if she were to hold onto it, it would detonate inside of the armor lock shield. If she got rid of the armor lock than Val'Strum would get knocked backwards and that grenade would still go off in her hand. ((When you really consider it on what you've said that's pretty much it >_> You're basically committing suicide xD))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:52 am

(( Armor Lock Only Makes A Shield Around My Armor, Not What I'm Holding ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:10 am

((It's around your armor, and as such probably around what you're holding as well. We should probably leave it up to Rildok to decide what happens there, as i'm imagining that in order for it to make a powerful enough explosion it's going to have to be larger than just a shield over your armor. This is like Halo:Reach's lockdown, right? If so than it does cover what you're holding))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:16 am

(( Nope. Mine Is An Edited Reach Lockdown. Works The Same But With Slight Differences. Besides, How Would That Work In Real Life. The Shielding Is Made Into The Suit, Not The Grenade. ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 am

((the shielding has to be thick in order to sustain such large amounts of energy. If it is as thin as you're saying it is, than my blade or a charged shot could break through it, where as the thicker shielding in Reach can withstand rockets and warthogs running into them. Keep in mind, thinner shield=weaker shields. Thicker shields= stronger shields but shields that also start to cover more than just your armor. Expanding to what you're holding, eventually if it's very powerful than it will even make a form of bubble around you.))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 am

(( FINE!!! Have It Your Way. ))

The Armor Lock Ended And The Blast From the Shielding Sent The Grenade Flying Towards Him.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:39 am

Val'Strum grinned, adrenaline running, everything seemed as if in slow motion. The explosion, the grenade, hurtling towards him with mere miliseconds left on its fuse. He launched an EMP grenade of his own at her and than dashed to the right. The explosion sounded, and the shockwave threw Val'Strum to the ground, but he swiftly recovered as if he was just standing up from a jump or somersault.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:51 am

I Saw The EMP Grenade Come Towards me As I Saw That He Took Almost To Damage From The Grenade. I Shot The Grenade With An Peace Of Ice Making It Fall To The Ground. I Then Grabbed It And Slugged It At Him. Froze Me Arm And Came Running At Him Ready To Slug Him Right In His Skinny Ass Anorexic Spine.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Val'Strum moved his head, the piece of ice flying right past him. Grinning at her as she charged him, trying to hit him with her frozen arm. He laughed darkly and raised his arm cannon, firing two well-placed shots. One at her visor to get her attention, the next at her feet to trip her up.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 am

(( I Was Going To Hit You With My Frozen Arm ))

I Came Running Towards Him. At This Point I Was Ready To Start Using Suicide Bomber Tactics. I Lifted My Arm In front Of My Face To Cover it from getting shot. He Also Tried Shooting Near My Feet To Trip Me Up But At This Point I Took All Fear From My Mind And Crushed It As Kept Charging At Him. The Shot Didn't Scare Me An Didn't Hit Me So I Didn't Get Thrown Off Balance. The Shot To The Arm Made The Ice Break Up Though So As I Was Running I Froze Not Only My Arm But My Chest And Legs Making Sure I Could Still Run Bu That I Also Had Extra Protection. I Wasn't Going To Stop No Matter What. I Pulled Out Another Grenade. I Didn't Activate It But I Held It It My Robotic Hand Before Freezing It.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 am

(Just out of curiosity, how exactly did the shot miss if you didn't seem to try and make an attempt to dodge it?)

Val'Strum laughed as she ran towards him, he raised his scythe. This was getting close to the end. He dashed towards her, scythe gleaming with energy. He he raised his scythe and stabbed forward, trying to impale her onto the dark blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next