Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The search of a powerful war machine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

The search of a powerful war machine Empty
PostSubject: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:54 am

"Hostile forces detected commander,What are your orders?"Said Exalyn's second in command."Prepare for omega phase 12 bombing run we must take control of this place before we can prepare a forward base"Commanded Exalyn."As you wish so shall it be done all units prepare for bombing run". Exalyn rose up from the high command seat of his ship,The Alimbon 7 and began the mission briefing."alright cadets this is your first mission,Scouts have confirmed that a great war machine has been uncovered near a capital on the planet,the scouts have also found that space pirates are trying to reach the war machine for their own personal gain,if you find any of them during the mission kill on sight".Exalyn knew that the search will take days possibly months even but he also knew that with determination and a will to fight then they would reach the machine before the space pirates.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:56 am

((Muhahahahahaaaaaa......beware my urges to join every thread possible!))

Dune had taken her time reaching Vho, hearing rumors of a powerful weapon located near one of its capitals. The weapon she didn't really care about. It was the power source. As her ship, Mortis, entered orbit above the planet, she took her time scanning and enjoying the view. She would take her time. She would wait until the forces encountered and fought each other, for she had no interest in being noticed really by the Space Pirates. Switching to manual controls, Dune sent her ship to the surface of the planet, and equipped her suit before exiting.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:26 am

"Sir we have landed at the now bombed location what are your orders"said his second in command who was now pleased with himself.Exalyns second in command liked nothing more than ripping the guts out of space pirates,He is a bit headstrong and does not think before acting which has landed him in hot water in one or two occasions and when he heard that space pirates where in the area he started to get a bit over excited."Fine,all units prepare to evacuate your ships"Commanded Exalyn. Just then as soon as the troops got out the area around them was being bombarded by hostile forces."take cover,find anything to hide behind and stay ther..."Exalyn saw to his horror that his second in command was heading straight towards the hostiles and started to butcher them one by one with his plasma sword.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 am

As Dune sliced her way though Space Pirates, she the first she remembered: waking up on the Space Pirate frigate. She looked up to see the area being bombed, and a group of non-pirate forces taking cover, except for one who had a plasma sword similar to his own. She rolled to one side, dodging the rain of bombs that fell around her, and proceeded to take cover next to one of the troopers. Looks like I'm not going to be undetected
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:45 am

Exalyn who was taken aback at all the commotion came out of cover and started to shout at his leiutenant."You fool,do you realise what you are doing,you could have got yourself killed!"."If it werent for me you would have died anyway!"Shouted Exalyns second in command."and by doing so you would gladly kill yourself for us,Arrrgh!"Exalyn was fuming,He blasted one of the surviving hostiles that made the cadets jump and marched back to his ship."Captain Execute these survivors and while your at it bring the convoy tank out of its transport,The power generator must reach the machine safely,I am heading back to alinos to get more men and my Alimbic Ranged suit oh and captain i want you to lead these cadets and the convoy towards the machine I do not trust my second-in-command as he is too dangerous"commanded Exalyn."Sir one of the cadets sighted a strange woman taking cover next to one of the troops but could not see clearly because of the smokescreen"Said the captain."bah i do not believe such a story!"said Exalyn and stormed off towards his ship
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:37 am

Argos and his squad had recently landed on planet Vho. He got off of his Arthur class ship, and took no soldiers with him. He began exploring for pirate activity, then he engaged the enemy in a large battle. He was assisted by a race unlike any he'd seen before.
"Who goes there?!"
Argos aimed his gun at the captain.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:58 am

"This is captain varnus of the Vho 21st Alimbic Regiment,I have no time for this,save the pleasentries till later right now we must start construction of the forward base here,If you want a full breifing talk to my superior exalyn before he takes off to Alinos"Replied The captain
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The search for a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:42 am

Dune looked at the trooper. "Ello." She said, before getting up again. "Have fun." She sprinted off, and came up to a ship, with what she thought was the commander heading towards it. "Ello." She said, not acting the least bit cheerful, waving her plamsa sword in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Argos looked at the alien captain. He determined that he was friendly, and stood in attention. After all, Argos was but a sergeant.
"My name is Argos. I was sent here by the Federation. If you are Pirate haters, I should help you."
Argos was still unsur of this man, so he kept his gun ready.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:44 pm

"ha ha ha You do not need to act formal while i am here,it is My superior who you should be standing attention to,after all he is the general of all this"Replied the captain.Exalyn was just about to get into his ship when he heard someone saying hi to him,he was still angry but that didnt mean he could still force a smile."oh errr you must be that
person that the trooper was talking about,I am terribly sorry about this"He said
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 pm

"Its fine. Lets just kill these effing Pirates."
Argos finds another and blasts him away with a phazon shot.
"Dang! My PED's all out of Phazon! Anybody here who can help with that?"
Argos returns to Exalyn.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:24 pm

"Relax Argos we are not here to kill them well not until we find the machine then we can butcher them"Replied Exalyn."Sir we have found a way to reach the machine but it is not very easy to get past,you see we are being pinned down at the moment by space pirates trying to stop us from reaching it in time,The convoy will never make it"Said Captain Varnus."very well,Captain lead the transport towards the machine,use anything you can to get past those defenses,I will go to Alinos with reinforcements,As for you"He said pointing at dune and Argos"I am asking you this once to help us,C...can you help the captain reach the destination safely"Asked Exalyn
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:30 am

Dune sighed. They were ignoring her, but all for the better, as she liked to say. Eavesdropping on their conversation, she decided that the best way to get to the machine was to fly there, but first... She let her Phazon-blood power her suit, as her missile launcher, sending a powerful phazon-missile at a group of Pirates, reducing them into nothing. "Muhahahahahahahaaaa!" She said, childishly, as she went after another. "You shall perish under my mighty............thing!" She couldn't think of a word at the moment, so Dune just proceeded to wipe out groups of Pirates, before taking off into the sky. Her large wings provided easy target practice, but she knew better than to just allow herself to be shot down like a bird.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:31 am

Argos ran under Dune, covering her while she flew. He was forced to have no PED power, because his backpack was out of Phazon. He took cover, shooting his gun every so often, when one pirate, armed with a jetpack, flew at him. It averted and flew up, however, right for Dune.
"Look out!"
Argos grabbed the pirates foot and the two flew up together as Argos clung on, beating the pirate with his fist.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:13 am

"Alright troops start marching Left,Left,Left,Right,Left"Commanded Exalyn.His troops started to march past the pirates"Look General Did you see that they didn't notice us when we marched past them"Replied his captain.Meanwhile on a building overlooking the capitol where the machine was held a blue figure was looking down at a group of pirates."Hmm These...Pirates have reached the Titan before the alimbics,well they should know that this great war machine was used by my ancestors used this against the pirates along time ago,I am not giving this up without a fight".The figure took a shot at the pirate group which froze them instantly.He jumped off the building And landed on top of them smashing them."The wretched alimbics approach"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 am

Dune spun, dodging the Pirate, and grabbed Argos, killing the Pirate. "Hold on!" She exclaimed as she dived down, dropping Argos about 2 feet from the ground before her wings disappeared as feathers flew everywhere. "Are you okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:15 am

"Finally we have made it,Quick bring the convoy up to the machine,we must power the machine before the pirates reach us,We might stand a chance against them if we use this"Commanded Exalyn."Yes sir"Replied the captain.Just then half of the troops were frozen solid"What trickery is this"Said Exalyn"This is known as pirate trickery and a little bit of ice to boot"Said two voices,Just then Exalyn's second in command appeared before him along with a mysterious blue figure."I am Weavel,The commander of the space pirate forces And this is my...Associate Noxus who is a civilian on vho,This planet is ours along with the Titan,Oh and I almost forgot,I killed your second in command ages ago and took his form so that you could take me to the machine,How predictable you alimbics are,Ha ha ha ha ha ha"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 am

"I'm fine. Thanks."
He looks over at Exalyn, who was under attack from Weavel and Noxus. He charges in, and stumbles over a Pirate carrying a Phazon Recharge.
"Brilliant."
He picks it up, arms it, and and shows Noxus what Phazon does to skin.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:12 am

Exalyn,Enraged at the death of his second in command Jumped at Weavel Knocking him to the ground,And started punching,before being kicked in the stumoch causing him to fly into the titan knocking him out instantly"Is that the best you can do,I barely took a scratch,Well is it,No,Oh well,where was i,Oh yeah"Said Weavel.He unsheathed his Scythe and started to walk towards him."You just dont get it do you,This titan is mine and only mine,You and your pathetic race will Burn along with all the others,The alimbics and many other races are ancient and must be wiped off the face of the earth starting with you".Weavel jumped into the titan,plugged the generator into the engine and reawakened it."Yes this power is finally mine,this world and many others will burn,Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,Now lets see what this baby can do"Laughed Weavel.The titan stood up,The machine was enormous,The size of Vho itself,Weavel pointed the cannon in the direction of Argos,Exalyn,Dune and noxus.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:45 am

Argos stares up at the Magnificent Machine. He takes off his helmet to get a better view. He puts it back on, and he helps up Noxus.
"Truce, for now?"
Noxus grunts in agreement. Then, running opposing ways, they flank the machine.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:08 am

Exalyn stood up,He turned around to see that the titan was operational,He shook his head and said"What Have I done!".Exalyn flicked back into a rage and started to climb the titan
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:50 am

Dune smirked. They were doing the dirty work for her. She ran over to the titan, and looked it over, searching for where the power-source would be. "Dammit!!!" She yelled, kicked the titan hard with her left foot. "Doesn't this thing have a hatch or something!!!!" She then found a small hatch. "yes!" Feeling around, she realized that there was some other device for opening it.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 am

"God,How big is this thing,its huge"Said exalyn.He was about two thousand feet high when he felt like he was going to be sick"Ugh god,just when you thought it couldnt get worse,it did,I cant believe i am still afraid of heights"He thought to himself.He had 50 more feet to go before he reached the top.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:29 am

At this point, the Titan had not noticed Noxus or Argos, and they were running up its tail, side by side. They ran about halfway up when they found the way inside. They entered.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:25 am

"Finaly,I made it,Its about time"Said Exalyn.He was red from all that climbing that he couldnt stand up."Well,Well,Well,what do we have here"Laughed Weavel."I am surprised you even made it up here,Are you ready to die,because your journey ends here,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha".Weavel jumped at him but stumbled back as Exalyn struck back,Weavel got up and started to fight back,Both of them realised they were fighting right on top of the titan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search of a powerful war machine   The search of a powerful war machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search of a powerful war machine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next