Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Empty
PostSubject: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:22 am

Hailer was under the ice, preparing to pop up and kill his target. there was no way that they could or would know he was there now, nor would they know it had been him later. this person truly did deserve to die here and now, and he was going to make sure that happened. the emissary was right above him now.

*five days later* "How could it have gone so wrong? I did everything perfect. how?" Hailer asks himself, rocking back and forth and holding his head while trying to figure things out.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:25 am

(Where should I start?)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 am

((shortly after getting hired, or right during the hiring.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:33 am

Talon stood in his room, with a space pirate tied up and duct taped to a chair, clearly having been beaten. "I'm going to ask you one more time, where the hell is it?" he asked, pointing a gun at the space pirate's head. The space pirate said something, muffled by the duct tape. "The coffee pot? That's it, Tim, you know I don't like coffee-" he was cut off by his comm device calling him, someone calling him about a job.
"Alright, I'll take it," he said after hearing the details, hanging up on the call. Then he looked in the kitchen. "OH! By the coffee pot, that's right! That's where I put my keys!" he said as he went to pick them up, going out toward his ship and getting ready to go on the mission, asking Arisa if she wanted to go with, leaving Tim there.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 am

Samus Aran, like any other day, was flying through space in her very mobile space house of travel and battle when she got a report from a galactic federation higher-than-your-average-grunt soldier with details on a mission she was to take. "I still hate this." Samus said, then realigned her ship and sped off towards Arcterra.

Arisa stood over a stove, cooking some good old earth type food for her, Elaya, and Talon. "Did you get your keys honey?" Arisa asks sweetly, patting their little girl on the head. "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!" Elaya yells, like any other little girl might. after Talon asked her if she would like to go with him (which I'm assuming he did because you mentioned it once and also mentioned whether or not she comes along, and she would have no way of knowing otherwise) Arisa says "Sure, I'll come with you. But we need to find a babysitter for little Elaya here." and pats their daughter on the head again.
((P.S: I really liked your intro post. you did really good for someone who doesn't know how to start something off. by the way, that means that your post could have easily been a good thread starter. *Sly amusement the whole time*))

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:40 am

(Maybe they both have their own ships, but using money they got from missions they bought a ship for both of them?)
(And I've been wanting to use that kind of introduction for a while :V)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 am

((That certainly sounds fair. look at my last post, not for a new one. also, what kind of intro, my Samus intro, or your Talon intro?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:45 am

(The Talon one)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:47 am

((would he have been walking towards the family ship or his personal ship?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:48 am

(Family ship if she comes with, which she probably does so family ship.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 pm

(Her name was Elaya, I think) "Yeah, I found them. Took Tim forever to tell me where they were, though," Talon said. They were completely unable to hear the interrogation in Talon's room due to it being properly soundproofed for this purpose. "Speaking of which, he might be able to babysit her. I think I might go and ask, but I'm not sure how good he is with kids," he said after hugging his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

"Are you sure we can't hire a professional babysitter?" Arisa asks Talon, not really wanting to leave their daughter with Tim.

Samus was closing in on Arcterra when her ship's engine suddenly gave out. "Damnit, this never happened with my old ships. am I gonna have to get out and row?!" she rants, having had a VERY rough last few months.

Hailer was running over the surface of Arcterra while there was still dark to run with, not really feeling like getting caught. "Damnit, I'm gonna have to start tunneling again soon." Hailer says in irritation, noting the approaching light.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 pm

"That would work too. I should probably let Tim out anyway," Talon said, not feeling like explaining why he said that as he went to his room, untying and un-duct taping Tim. "I told you a hundred damn times, my name is not Tim!" the Space Pirate said angrily as he walked out the door, leaving their house.

"Huh. Wonder why he's so mad," Talon said as he started calling for a babysitter for Elaya.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:17 pm

the first number on the list was a girl named Garalath, or Queen, who was noted to be amazing with children, and a fair cook. if Talon were to call her, she would accept in a heartbeat.

Hailer was still running, using the last of the dark in the area, then he melted out a good bit of ice and jumped into the tunnel he had made. he froze the top over with granite hard ice and then started melting the ice in front of him and freezing it back up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Talon chose to call her, asking her if she would like to babysit their daughter, playing with his weapon a little as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:25 pm

"Oh my god, YES! I would love to! I'll be right over." Queen, as she introduced herself, said then rushed over, arriving in three minutes. the thing that would seem odd is that she arrived with a space frigate in tow. "I'm here to babysit, my name is Queen... or Garalath if you prefer." She says.

Samus' engine finally started back up and she was able to get going, but her ship broke down and crashed on entry to the planet's atmosphere. "DAMNIT!!" Samus screams, not hurt, but still quite pissed off at this turn of events.

Hailer was still tunneling quite well, but the melting of the ice took time, and that was one thing he was glad to give here. he would know when night fell, and then he would speed things up. literally.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Talon looked at the space frigate that came with Queen. "What is that for?" he asked out of curiosity, putting his weapon away. He noticed that having weapons out tended to scare babysitters, so he decided to keep it hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:36 pm

"Huh? Oh that. I double as a bounty hunter every now and then, that's my secondary transport. I have a few friends there, don't worry, they won't come in here near your daughter sir." Queen answered and then assured Talon. "They better not." Arisa said, instantly going into super mom mode.

Samus got out of the wreck her ship had become and started out, almost hoping that she wouldn't catch this little weasel, revenge for the shitty ship the galactic feds had given her. sometimes it almost made her want to switch sides, but then she would think of their raid on K2-L and that would stop her from continuing that train of thought. she shot a few creatures charging at her, but nothing very serious was attacking.

night was falling and Hailer knew it was closing in on time to get out of here. he melted the ice above him quickly, jumped out of the tunnel system, then covered the hole with more ice. at that point he began running.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:38 pm

"Okay then," Talon said. He was fine with bounty hunters being here, as long as they don't get near his daughter or anything. "Should we go then, Arisa?" he asked, ready to go on the mission now.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:46 pm

"Yes, lets. and remember "Queen", if anything happens to my little girl, I will personally kill you *everything before this=darkly*. okay *Cheery sounding*?" Arisa answers Talon, and then threatens Queen, who reacts nervously. Arisa hops into her personal ship after blowing a kiss to Talon and then launches off.

Samus had been wandering for three whole hours, and not found a single track in the arctic snow, no sign of anything humanoid in the least, just monstrous things that were attacking her. Samus was not in the mood for this, but her ship had crashed into the ground very hard, and she didn't think it would fly ever again. she kept on searching for any sign of the little weasel she could find.

Hailer was still walking, only about three hours had gone by since he stopped tunneling, so he should have plenty of time before he had to start again. "Damnit, all this just because of a little misunderstanding." he curses. "That man deserved to die, I just happened to be the one hired to do it, the hiring would have happened with or without me and I'm suddenly the villain for taking my first job in months. Damnit!" he curses again, grouchy because his mission had been failed.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:49 pm

"I kinda meant our ship, but okay," Talon said with a shrug, getting in his ship too and following Arisa. "Apparently we're going to some planet called "Arcterra" or something," Talon said over the comm system, with some metal music playing in the background from his music player.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:53 pm

"we can't take Elaya there, that planet is colder than an ice box in December on the Jupiter. she'd freeze!" Arisa says, having heard about that planet years ago.

Samus finally found something, but it wasn't much. curse her weakness to cold, it was making her sluggish. she had found a round spot of ice that was as hard as granite rock, and even here that was not natural. someone had to have made it, but could it be the person she was hunting? probably not, he was said to be human.

Hailer was still running, only a few more hours of darkness left, then back to the evil tunnels. he hoped like crazy that no one found them.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 pm

"I see," Talon said. He should have figured it would be an arctic planet from a planet called "Arcterra". He followed her until they got to Arcterra, getting ready to land on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Arisa landed her ship seconds after Talon would land his, and did so right next to his with just enough space in case of takeoff problems. she hopped out and waited for Talon to come out.

"I'm going to kill this guy once I catch him." Samus says, gritting her teeth heavily. when everything was going wrong and she was on an arctic planet, she got irritable. pity the next poor soul to mess with her, because her trigger finger was itching up a storm for the next thing to show itself. poor hailer if it's him.

someone was in one of his tunnels. shit, this couldn't be good. Hailer began running full speed, not tiring because he had, and needed, no muscle for movement.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Talon activated his suit immediately before jumping out of his ship, pulling out his pistols. "Alright, so we have to find some assassin guy or something," he said. He sensed a presence that seemed really familiar, but wasn't sure if it was her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next