Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Talon watched her put the object away, reminding herself to ask her to put one of those in her suit down the line. The pocket dimension thing, not the Ingdick. "So uhhh how'd you guys get here?" she asked the people.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:11 pm

(I never actually said that it was made of Ing. It still might be, I've just never said it.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:12 pm

(I was sorta doing the half-first person thing where everything's referred to as what Talon thinks it is. It was found in an Ing place so she assumes it's Ing related.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:19 pm

(Ah. and as I was about to edit in: HAH! Ingdick. Anyway, I wasn't even disgruntled or anything, I was just saying. Nothing bad, no harm, no foul. Just informing you. er, reminding? Eh, I dunno. and again. HAH! Ingdick. Got myself a good chuckle outta that.)
The young man responds "I don't remember. Last thing I remember, I was just filing some paperwork to get my armor out of the repair-bay, next thing I know, here I am. Waking up with a taste like sour rotten shit mixed with dishsoap in my mouth, and feeling like something crawled into my head, laid eggs, and died." Rose looks at him and says "For all we know, that last bit may have happened, just to warn you." His eyes widen as the color drains from his face, and he says a simple "Oh shit."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Talon nodded. "This world kinda got hit with some double bullshit, incase you were out when it happened. Zombie apocalypse, then a big blue rock fell and hit hard enough to make a different dimension, where some fucking ugly demon things called Ing came from. I'm not making any of that up," she said. She felt like she may as well explain what the hell happened to the guys so they're up to date. "I don't know what the hell the Ing are except for the very basics so they may very well have laid eggs."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:28 pm

"Oh god no." The young man says, clutching his head. "Um, I do know about the Ing, not completely everything, but I'm pretty sure they don't lay eggs. More like...asexual reproduction. I think." Rose tells him. "That being said, nothing to have prevented something else from having crawled into your head, laid eggs, and then promptly died. Try shaking your head really fast, see if you feel anything banging around up there." The young man starts rapidly shaking his head from side to side while screaming a not-literal "bloody murder" (as in, the usual meaning of "screaming bloody murder").
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:30 pm

Talon shrugged. "Guess everyone knows about the Ing but me, then again until a week ago I've been living on Tawfret so I don't know much," she said, watching him shake his head and scream.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:32 pm

"No. Pretty sure I'm the only one on this planet who knows a thing about the Ing. And that's only because I was on their home planet, Aether, for a few days not too long ago. And I absorbed a few of them, that helped too." Rose responds. The young man is still shaking his head back and forth while screaming, and doesn't look like he's going to stop any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Talon blinked a bit while watching him do that. "I think the eggs are dead by now, if there were any," she said, looking around at the other people who were let out of pods. And away from the one she let out.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:40 pm

The young man doesn't seem to be able to hear Talon, likely because of his combined shaking and screaming drowning out the sound of her voice. It's around then that Rose slaps him upside the head with enough force to send him flying back a few feet like nothing. He stops screaming pretty quick. Although, she may have unintentionally killed him. Nope, no wait. He's moving a bit. Kind of twitchy, but he's moving and breathing pretty well, he probably just has a concussion, and maybe a broken jaw.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Talon walked over to him. "You alright, man?" She asked. She didn't want two dead Federation soldiers on her. She saw him breathing, hoping he wasn't too injured. Having Federation soldiers with them would be pretty useful.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:46 pm

"Barely." he manages to wheeze out. "Oh come on, I didn't hit you that hard. Besides, you wouldn't stop screaming, and it was annoying. You should be glad I slapped you before you drew some flesh-eating corpses to us too." "*Long, drawn out groan coming from just down the hall*" "...*facepalm* Shit."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Talon turned around when she heard that, calmly walking down the hall toward the source of the noise. Made sense, they stumbled into this so it must have been easy for a zombie to. She was ready to test her suit out on a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:54 pm

The entity that Talon would see upon rounding the corner out of the room was more than just a simple zombie. This entity had large black ooze tendrils going in and out of its body all over, its left arm had a bladed appendage made of Ingmatter growing out of it, and it had black/red glowing eyes and a strange red-orange semi-sphere on its forehead (made of many tiny floating dots). It was definitely a Darkling made from a corpse or a zombie, more obvious given its shambling gate that was lacked by the other zombies Talon and Rose had seen.

(Taking a shower, be back in a bit)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:00 pm

Talon looked at the Darkling and charged it, smashing her shoulder into it and trying to smash him into the wall behind him. If she succeeded, she'd grab it by the face and smash it against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 6:45 pm

Coming face to ground with the wall, the darkling doesn't seem all too happy (not that it had seemed happy before though), and the beastly creature swings its left arm at Talon with surprising speed given its previous shambling gate and slow ass other motions.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:54 pm

Talon steps back as the creature swings its arm at her, jumping up and attempting to knee him in the face with a mighty attack.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:04 pm

The creature, staggering from the initial shock of having its face slammed into the wall as well as swinging quickly from an awkward position, falls directly into Talon's knee, flying back into the wall and leaving an indent in the shape of its body that is surrounded by cracks from the force of impact. The darkling is still alive, but only barely, and unable to move more than a small twitch.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Talon tries to finish it off with a high kick to the face, trying to smash it right into the wall to kill it. She really, really looked forward to actually getting guns, this feels like it takes way too long to her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:14 pm

Unable to move, the darkling can do naught but lay there in the wall as Talon crushes its skull beneath her boot in a high kick. The Dark-Zombie dies almost instantly, and the possessing Warrior Ing with it. Rose comes out of the room down the hall just in time to witness the death of the darkling, stating "Either they're a lot weaker than I remember, or I must have done a really good job with that suit." before walking up to Talon and tapping her on the shoulder. "Maybe you should come back now. Some of the other people are waking up, and it seems like one or two of them might be a bit more useful than the first one."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:15 pm

Talon nodded, walking back toward the room. "They're still pretty damn strong, I don't think even I'd be able to survive getting dented into a wall," she said, looking around to see the survivors.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:19 pm

"Yes, but it usually takes a good several plasma shots just to kill a weaker one animated from a corpse. You killed that one, and the one from before, with your fists. That's quite impressive." Rose responds as they return. Several of the humans who they released have woken up, most looking like they could be soldiers, with one or two possibly leaning more towards secretarial work; even in the depths of space on an alien planet, desk jockeys are still a thing. One of said potential pencil pushers reacts in horror as Talon returns, seeing the blood on her suit from the fights with the darklings and the popped human from before, as well as simply the armor she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:21 pm

Talon looked at her, then looked down at the suit, seeing how bloody it was. "This isn't human blood or anything, really former human blood," she said, looking to her as she converted her helmet to energy.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Tue May 31, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:28 pm

(Her. Also, the structure of that sentence is rather confusing. Nothing to change, its just...confusing a bit.)
Looking at Talon's face doesn't do much to calm the young girl, young enough that she probably should be working in the first place even, as seeing her scars just proves (to her young mind) that Talon has fought in the past and likely killed, and would probably do it again. She looks about a step or two away from screaming in abject terror, and looks at Talon like a wounded "prey" animal would look upon an apex predator, eyes locked on to measure every movement and filled with horror at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:35 pm

Talon blinked a bit. "See this is why I don't like having a scarred face, it scares people I'm trying to help," she said with a sigh, putting her helmet back on. "I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to hurt the things that are trying to hurt you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next