Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:07 pm

"While I have absolutely no intention of leaving your side until this little adventure is long over and done with, I do feel the need to point out that I have no worries about you making it out of this alive anymore. As long as you keep your helmet on. That kind of compromises the suit's defenses after all. And as for me, I can and will eat whatever tries to fuck with me from the inside out and use their form to get in close and eat their loved ones too." is Rose's response as she follows Talon down the random pathway she chose.

Last edited by Christen MX on Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:11 pm

(She did put the helmet back on, before punching the first Ing she encountered in the face.)
Talon nodded as she said that. "So how do the Ing usually work? This sorta thing fit what they usually do?" she asked. "I've seen some weird shit on Tawfret but I haven't seen something that can warp reality like this," she said as she continued down the hall, hoping to find something useful.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:20 pm

(Fixed)
"No. This is nothing normal for the Ing...At least. Not the ones on Aether. But this is a new planet, brand new Ing race. It's possible this is normal for these ones. Which would just be weird, this reminds me so heavily of the xenomorphs it's not even funny. I keep half expecting to find a human stuck in the goop on the wall writhing in agony with a xenomorph embryo in their chest. But then it keeps not happening, and I'm almost disappointed. On the other hand, the reality warping is likely us being in the Dark-World, the light world's twisted twin dimension, there was some definite spacial distorting happening when we first entered, but there's something different here from what I remember from last time. Most noticeably, the lack of face-melting toxicity for air, and a proper color pallet." Rose expositions, walking past several Ing Bladepods as she speaks, paying them no mind at all.

(Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 120?cb=20141109104136)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:29 pm

"Yeah it is pretty strange...My suit is telling me the atmosphere would be breathable by me too. Not that I'll try it, if this suit protects me from possession it sure as hell won't when I'm helmetless," she said, having an urge to kick the bladepod. She just felt like there was something inside it, but she kept herself from doing it. No sense in pissing off the Ing if they're not actively attacking at this moment.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:32 pm

"I keep getting a very disturbing vibe from this place. And not the fun kind of vibe, the "My skin is crawling and this place creeps me out" kind of vibe, which isn't too nice to be honest." Rose looks around at the building and the Ing-matter surrounding them, trying to get a feel for what's going on and why things are the way they are currently, but she can't seem to get a grasp of the situation outside of "This fucked".
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:40 pm

"How badly do you think it'd piss them off if we had our fun here?" Talon joked. She was pretty disturbed by the place...But she hid it pretty well. "They have to be letting us wander around here for a reason, I think they're waiting for a huge ambush. Unless we just accidentally walked through a gate and they didn't intentionally take us here?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:44 pm

"Willing to bet on the latter. *Syllable stretched*And as for that second one*/Syllable stretched*, no more than they are just from existing. Why though, do you want to have our fun on a squishy living bed or something?" Rose responds, far less disturbed by this place than she acts. She may not have seen the Ing do this before, but dealing with xenomorphs kind of prepares you for this kind of thing (She may or may not have actually dealt with xenomorphs before).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Talon smirked a bit at that. "Can't say I've ever done it on a squishy living bed before, could be a fun new experience," she said as she kept going. "Or a disgusting experience that makes me want to shower like 20 times in a row the moment my skin makes contact with the floor, either one," she said. She came across a random room, walking inside to try to check it for supplies. Who knows, maybe this dimensional fuckery led to weapons ending up in this dimension.

(I was actually considering doing an RP with actual xenomorphs at some point after playing Alien Isolation. Probably a distress call Talon answers, maybe with the ship being a space pirate ship. I'm trying to imagine what a space pirate xenomorph would look like.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:57 pm

(Sounds like something you'd want to move to TFRP, and not bring here since direct cross-overs aren't allowed on MURP.)

"Yeah, I wasn't really all that serious. But don't worry, the feel of it isn't that bad." Rose says, being quite capable of saying so given that she's walking in here barefoot. Inside the room Talon walks into, there are strange round pod-like things, similar to an Ingworm Cache, but made of pure Ing-matter (possessed of a somewhat muscular texture and appearance), and with stalks coming out of the top and bottom connecting the bio-matter coated floor and ceiling. It cannot be seen what is inside of the pods, but it seems as though it may well be something sinister.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Talon saw the ingworm cache and for some reason her first instinct was "kick it like a football". She sprinted up to one and punted it as hard as she could. If it contained a weapon and it couldn't survive this impact, it wasn't something she could use anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:06 pm

(I did say like an Ingworm Cache, but that it wasn't one. It's Ingmatter forming a seal around something. In this case...)
As Talon punts the strange sphere of Ingmatter, it flies off of its supports, the stretchy tethers snapping almost instantly from the shear force of the initial impact from Talon's foot. When the Ingmatter sphere impacts with the wall, it shatters violently in an explosion of blood, viscera, and Ing biomatter, revealing the freshly popped human who had survived until just recently inside of the sphere. "Uh-oh."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Talon blinked a bit. "What the fuck?" she said, looking over to what that was. "Okay I'm not fucking kicking any random things anymore," she said. She was trying to process what the hell just happened, and what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:14 pm

"Oh great, "Alien" multiplied by "The Matrix". Just fucking beautiful. Gods I hate the Ing, they never cease to find new and interesting ways of disgusting me to the point that I want to puke. Freaks, freaks I say." as Rose stares at the corpse and the spheres that likely contain more humans. "Alright, getting them down, cause that is disgusting beyond all measure." Rose says as she walks towards the remaining pods, knife in hand.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Talon just stared at the body on the floor. "What the hell are they doing with them?" she said under her breath as she just stood away from the pods. Watching the person she smashed into the wall for lifesigns.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:22 pm

The body that Talon popped like an overripe zit showed absolutely no signs of life, aside from a bit of twitching interspersed with the occasional spout of blood from the shuddering heart. Meanwhile, Rose is busily cutting away the tethers connecting the pods to the floor and ceiling and slicing through the pods, being careful not to harm the humans inside.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Talon shook her head and turned back toward Rose and the pods. Killing hostile humans wasn't a problem to her, but accidentally killing a person thinking they were a weapon container really kinda fucked with her. "Let's uhhh...Not mention what I did," she said. "I don't think they'd believe it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:30 pm

"Yeah, averting my eyes for a reason." Rose replies, still freeing the remaining humans, who were at that point sputtering to life as they cleared fluid from their lungs with powerful coughing fits. As she opens up the last pod, she finds a complete lack of human inside of it, instead only a strange small black oblong thing. "Weird. Don't think I've ever seen anything like this before today. Outside of a freaky sex-shop anyway."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Talon looks at the weird thing. "Should take me to one of those shops sometime," she said. Her voice was a bit shaky. She reached for the object and picked it up to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:42 pm

The strange object doesn't really do much, even when picked up. "Here, let me see." Rose says, reaching for the vaguely phallic object.

(WHYYYYYYY??!!!!!! WHY DON'T I HAVE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN SAYYY??!!)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Talon handed it to her carefully, watching her grab it. She looked to the people who were just freed from the pods. "So uhhh...Hi," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:48 pm

One of the people has awoken, while the others are still in catatonic states, some are even still violently coughing, trying to rid their lungs of the liquidous invading force. "Uh...hello." The young man says weakly, his voice wheezing and barely audible. Meanwhile, as Rose takes hold of the strange object, it suddenly springs to life, opening up in various places and expanding, partially engulfing her (right) arm "AAHH!!! HOLY SHIT!" "AAAAHHHH!!!" The half alive young man returns, his voice still weak.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Talon looked to her and immediately tried to help, grabbing the strange object and trying to pull it off her. Hoping she didn't end up hurting her in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Unfortunately, or perhaps not so "un", Talon manages to not only remove the strange object, but Rose's right forearm along with it. "Shit. That's gonna be a bitch to recover." Rose says, strangely calm for someone WHO'S ARM WAS JUST REMOVED. Aside from that, Rose inspects the object/device. "Wow, is it just me, or did that just increase the comparisons between this thing and a dick?" as she looks at its new form wrapped around her removed arm (Expanded, plating spread out, and a hole at one end that was covered up before). "That and it looks incredibly similar to a gun from an old Earth game called "Devil May Cry", so there's...that. Huh." She says, looking as though something had occurred to her near the end. "You know, it may be that it needs to be in contact with biomatter before it'll activate Talon, that would explain why it didn't do anything when you were holding it. That aside, I'm going to need that back now mister penis gun (I think)." Rose says, looking to the strange object containing her forearm at the end, reaching towards it and trying to pull out her arm.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Talon looked at the arm without thinking about who it belonged to and what she could do, her eyes widening. "Oh shit!" she said, nearly panicking before looking back to her. "Oh...Right," she said. She handed the arm back to her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:07 pm

"Come on now penis-thing, give my arm back. ... . Before I get mad." Her tone turning, not-too-happy as she says that second part. ...Strangely enough, that actually seems to work, as the strange phallic object releases her arm and returns to its dormant state. "Good. We'll test you out later, for now, pocket." She says, activating the pocket dimension thing and throwing the strange object inside before reattaching her forearm at the elbow, putting it on with the palm facing downward and then twisting it back into proper position. "Alright, now that that's out of the way. Hi!" She says, turning to face the first person to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next