Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 4:06 pm

Talon nodded. She thought putting Phazon in the anti phazon suit was a pretty bad idea, but it seemed like she knew what she was talking about. "Alright, do it," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 4:24 pm

(Well, shielded to protect the wearer from phazon radiation, not really an anti-phazon suit.) (I failed... Sad )
Rose quickly began modifying Talon's suit's energy collectors and storage devices to be able to collect, store, and contain phazon, its radiation, and phazon energy, and direct it through the suit's attached weapons systems (such as the plasma cannon), taking not even fifteen minutes to complete the modification. "Alright Talon, fire'er up! Straight up!" Rose tells Talon, a horrible pun coming out for some reason. *muttering*"Geeze, feels like it's been weeks since Talon told me to start the mod, but it can't have been more than twenty minutes."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 12:39 pm

Talon looked up and aimed the cannot toward the thing Rose told her to shoot, charging it up. Blue veins of Phazon surrounded the cannon, as if charging the beam corrupted the barrel even just temporarily. She fired it upward, blasting the seed with a blast of Phazon.

(I tried to describe it like one of the Metroid Prime charge beams, like how the cannon freezes over)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 12:53 pm

(you did well with it)
As the blast of phazon energy impacts against the seed hiding in its strange fleshy covered alcove, it violently awakens the living core to the phazon meteorite known as a Leviathan, which pushes its way through the strange (...somewhat cervical) opening to its "room" above the chamber Talon and Rose were standing in. They had succeeded, and their target was now within reach. "Alright. Time to do some Leviathan killing, eh Talon?" Rose says, looking over to her partner.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Talon nodded. "Let's destroy this thing, by the way now that I know how to kill one of these, I'm gonna make a little trip after we leave this planet," she said. She didn't plan on returning to her planet to live there, but she'd rather it be a bit less of a wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:13 pm

"I'll come with. Wherever you're going, I'm sure you could use some versatile company, right?" Rose says, batting her eyelashes at Talon as she raises her right arm (the one with the penis cannon) towards the Seed. "I suggest aiming for the eye personally, that's always worked for me. Though I've never actually fought one of these before, so no guarantee."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Talon aimed her rocket launcher and plasma beam at it, charging the beam while firing rockets at the eye. She unloaded her plasma phazon blast right into its face, trying to hit it as hard as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Two overpowered plasma blasts, and a shitload of rockets heading right for it. "Why did I come here for this shit?" The Seed thinks to itself before its pitiful life is snuffed out by the two young ladies with guns. "Alright! One down, two to go!" Rose exclaims. "But first..." And she pulls various mechanical parts out of her pocket dimension, putting pieces into various slots, wiring metal from one area to another, and doing a bunch of various technical things, before finally turning the blasted contraption on with a proud "Voila!" and a flourish of her hand, as the other one strips off her dress and she deactivates the phazon resistances she had active, now that she was protected within a fifty-seven meter (in radius) spherical anti-phazon energy-shield that blocked out all phazon effects within its area of effect. "We have a promise to keep." she says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Talon grinned and nodded, deactivating her suit and stripping off her clothing. Revealing the extent of how scarred her body was and a rather...unique bit of anatomy she had for a lady.
And then fade to black before rules get completely broken.

The group of soldiers defending their post saw the leviathan's glow fade out, or at least they noticed the glowing blue material stopped flickering in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:31 pm

Before the fade completes, Rose thinks to herself "Praise be to sex, I was right! AWESOME!"...
(Don't know how long Talon can go, but Rose won't stop for days. Just a warning. and no, I'm not joking, yes I'm serious. Also, waiting on you for both of the other RPs now.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:33 pm

(Talon can last a good while, regeneration really helps with that I imagine)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:37 pm

A week and a half after the Leviathan dies, Rose comes flying out of the devastated shell, body like a human, wings like an angel, carrying Talon in her arms lovingly, with a satisfied look on her face just screaming "afterglow". She flies around until she catches sight of the camp (whatever facility) being used by the Sons of Tawfret to hole up in, at which point she lands a short distance away, gently setting Talon down, and attempting to hold onto her arm (pushing said arm between her well formed breasts) affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Talon wouldn't even try to resist that, and still hasn't put her suit back on. Though she at least put her clothes back on. She wondered if the Ing would be gone if the Phazon was, but at least the Phazon wasn't endlessly corrupting the planet to the point where it'd be like her old homeworld.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:53 pm

Rose stays by Talon's side, head lovingly nuzzling her arm and shoulder as she looks up at the lady she had just spent a week and a half rutting with with wide, adoring eyes. Obviously, if you give her a treat, you gain her loyalty apparently. Good to know for later for anyone looking to get on her good side who can keep up. Meanwhile, this would present a problem in case of attack, as Rose was obviously quite attached to Talon at this time, and wouldn't even walk if Talon wasn't as well, let alone let go long enough to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Talon stood up after a bit, reluctantly pulling her hand away after a few minutes. Activating her suit. "More later, we gotta get off this planet," she said, pulling her shotgun out again.

The Sons of Tawfret soldiers were still alive, managing to hold back the zombies. Oddly enough, the Ing didn't attack them yet. Which could probably be very bad because they could be building up darklings for an assault.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:41 am

(Hey, I had them dropped off at the Sons of Tawfret. Those are your guys, you get to decide whether they're still alive or not. And if they're waiting for Talon and Rose to get out and back to them.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 11:14 am

(Forgot to say I updated it)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Rose looks to Talon with a look on her face almost like that of a puppy, begging to be pet (not too far off I suppose, though a different kind of petting most likely), before walking towards the base/camp alongside Talon (if she was moving).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:17 pm

Talon smirked a bit before walking toward the base camp, hearing bursts of gunfire. Walking across fresh zombie corpses. Opening the door into the base, Talon walked in, assuming the soldiers won't attack her or anything.

"Well shit, that took you guys a while," one of the soldiers said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:21 pm

"We got occupied by certain pleasurable distractions after killing the Leviathan. As was said would happen. I've got a lot of stamina, and I like to use it, don't start questioning me." Rose replies, curt despite her continued afterglow appearance. "Now, we were promised transport off this planet if we killed the source of the phazon, we did so, now are you going to hold up your end of the bargain?" Rose asks the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:29 pm

The soldier nodded. "We got no reason to keep ya here then, we can handle the zombie guys," he said. "Shuttle should be coming in about an hour," he said. "We got some rooms you can rest in if you need."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Rose lets out a high pitched squee excitedly, looking to Talon with begging eyes, hands clasped together in front of her in a pleading motion. It would be pretty obvious what she was begging for even to a retarded neuter, and that's saying something. It appears as though if Rose had a tail right now, it would be wagging at a million miles an hour, if the movements of her well shaped behind are any indication.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:44 pm

The soldier sighed, knowing exactly what was going to go on. "Just be quiet about it, we got people trying to actually sleep in there," he said. Talon was just watching the movements and nodded, going over to one of the rooms in the rest area. Disengaging her suit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Rose skips lightheartedly, and lightfootedly, to the room Talon had gone to, closing the door and activating some kind of sonic dampener after attaching it to said door. And once more, off come the clothes excitedly, though not so much that she doesn't make sure Talon can get some enjoyment out of it.

(Now, on a partially separate note, I've wanted Treceran to remain corrupted by the Ing and zombie infestation since I first started imagining it, so I have to ask: Are you okay with them leaving the planet relatively peacefully? And if they do, will the Sons of Tawfret kill the planet from orbit? The answers to those will determine my next post quite intensely. And how much longer this RP will be too.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 6:04 pm

(They're not going to actually bomb it, that was more a threat to get them to take out the leviathan, because the Sons thought that was the source of the Ing. Arcturus doesn't have the fleet to glass a planet in any reasonable time yet. The Sons will probably just abandon the planet, with no way of taking out the dark world in its entirety(like they thought killing the leviathan would), they'd consider it a lost cause and stop trying to piss off the eldritch horrors)

Talon stripped down as well, grinning to her as she did. Once more she got close to her. Not noticing the Ing particles sitting in the corner.
In the middle of it, about 45 minutes in, the Ing made its attack. Crawling up onto the bed and "grabbing" Talon's left hand, starting to cover it in corruptive biomass. "Oh fuck no," she said, falling off the bed naked and crawling over to one of the tables. Grabbing a knife. "Rose, hold my arm down. I'm not letting this thing get me," she said.

(Of course if it's too early for that I'll edit the whole Ing thing out and redo the post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next