Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:58 pm

((no, no. this isn't the final fight. this ain't even the mid-boss. just a boss type enemy. A mini-boss you could say.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:06 pm

(Oh shit, nevermind then. Had a really "final boss" feel to it since it was in the Leviathan core. Though I might keep the suit change, since that actually happened about midgame too if I recall correctly.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:09 pm

((no, endgame actually. and remember, Samus got completely bathed and coated in the dying Omega Pirate as it decayed into pure liquid phazon (probably vertigo strain too), whereas Talon only had her arm blasted by a phazon radiation breath attack, the intensity is quite a bit different.))
((still probably going to flip a coin though, in case even with that in mind you want it. maybe roll a die.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:10 pm

(Actually yeah my idea's kinda dumb. Might just have the armor on the left arm blacken a bit from getting burned instead.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:12 pm

((okay, that would work. How do you want to get back? do you want to repost, or like, edit and me respond after a quarter page of OOC conversation?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:13 pm

(I edited the original post)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:25 pm

As Talon carries her away, firing rockets at the Super-Kraid, Rose continues to divide unwillingly, millions of thoughts flashing through her mind. As her consciousness fades, her last waking thought is a simple and nearly overplayed "Will I dream?" Though it had a more literal meaning seeing as how she wasn't exactly dying here. On the other hand, from her pseudo corpse was rising a monster of epic proportions that just about only a metroid could hope to take on. From Talon's hold leaps an almost identical copy of Rose, sans irises and pupils in its eyes, a nearly monstrous look of calmness on its still beautiful face. From there, it took hold of the weapon that it copied that was still grafted to the real "Rose"'s arm, its flesh morphing horrendously, warping into a grotesque twisted image of the Rose that Talon knew and was used to. As it took on a form it found more suitable to combat, the...rather un-named, undubbed X begins firing upon the Super-Kraid in tandem with Talon, ignoring Talon's presence entirely and focusing solely on the monster in front of it, as that creature had the greatest chance of killing it to its instinctual calculations.
((I think this was fairly worth the wait and discussion. What about you?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Talon watched the division happen, moving toward the corner with the Rose she knew, outside of the firing path of the Super-Kraid. Her arm was starting to get feeling back. And that feeling was fucking pain. She collapsed to the ground, holding her left arm as she laid on her side. Watching the fight.
(Its pretty good)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:44 pm

((Sorry, had to get my Death Battle fix.))
Unnoticing of the sudden lack of supporting fire (or rather, only lightly noticing it), the X replicates the Federation Assault rifle Rose had been holding, only horribly twisted and mutated, firing upon the Super-Kraid with strange projectiles shot from a dozen barrels at once, unloading shot after shot from the penis-cannon into its mouth every time it screams out in pain, driving the beast back against the far wall as the X's body warps farther and farther from the norm, becoming less and less human, and more and more monster.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:47 pm

Talon looked down at her left hand. Thinking that shade of black would be perfect for her whole suit. She had to talk to Rose about it after the fight. She watched the battle go on, prepared to fight the new monster if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:02 pm

As her replicate fights the Super-Kraid, Rose begins to stir, her body normalizing its energy supplies at last, finally restoring her to (mostly) working order. "Oh god, my head (more importantly my aching core. Oww). What happened?" Rose asks, having yet to notice her "Clone" combating the monster that had given Talon and Rose so much trouble with little difficulty.

(sorry, I needed to finish something up that had been occupying my mind. I'm clear now.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Talon looked down to her. "You got knocked out for some reason, then that thing came out of you," she said, pointing forward toward the clone. Noticeably not moving her left hand at all.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:14 pm

"What thi..." Rose's eyes widen dramatically (as in a worrying amount, not in drama) as she notices what Talon is pointing at "Oh god. Oh Goddesses no. No, no, no, this can't be happening. I can't have reproduced, I can't ever let myself reproduce! NO!" She shouts, trying to get to her feet, but failing miserably as her body rejects the idea of using more energy than she has available. "DAMMIT! I... can't... move! WHY?! Why can't I move when it's so important that I get to that thing before it can spread?! Talon, you have to kill it! You have to! If that thing gets out, the whole universe will be in grave danger!" Meanwhile, the monstrous X continues to blast away at Super-Kraid, ignoring the useless broken being behind it shouting. As it continues to fire into Super-Kraid's eyes, the beast continuously roars in pain, unable to hold back its screams of agony as the X fires plasma and weaponized bio-energy into its mouth, burning through the roof and reaching ever closer to its brain, driving it back closer and closer to the wall, the X advancing steadily, ever striking at the weakness.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Talon looked toward them, standing up. Her fingers stopped hurting, the burnt skin healing. With the burnt parts having peeled off, made the inside of her glove feel really strange. "I'm assuming if I let it eat it, it'll just make my fight with it harder," she said, before charging a plasma blast and firing it straight into the new X thing's back.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 pm

The X screeches in pain briefly, turning to face Talon and "Rose", snarling out a low growl and a simple "Don't fools." before turning back to the Super-Kraid, continuing to fire at it once more. "Rose" looks at her horrific spawn with a combination between contempt and confusion, unable to understand why the monster wasn't retaliating. Meanwhile, it was continuing to become more and more horrific to look at, as limbs, heads, weapons, and various other strange parts began to spring from its body all over, the creature growing larger and more monstrous by the second, yet also seemingly beginning to stabilize from its chaotic transformation as more aspects were showing.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:31 pm

Talon looks to Rose. "What do you think it's trying to do?" she asked. Another plasma burst was charging in her gun. Though it didn't feel like her shot actually did anything.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Rose begins propping herself up on her arms, "resting" on her elbows as she struggles to support herself, responding "I don't know. I've never reproduced before, but whenever I've seen it happen, the resulting creature is just as soulless as the parent entity, I can't understand why this one would ignore an attacker. It's almost like it's protecting us. Or you, or maybe just me, I don't know. This kind of behavior is unprecedented in my race, I'm the only outlier I've ever met or even heard spoken of." Meanwhile (I know, probably getting old, but it's the best I've got) the X is approaching its complete form, two dozen heads, ten pairs of thick, bulging arms ending in weapons or claws, half a dozen pairs of wings. On top of that, seven spiked, blade tipped whip-like tails, and twenty-four pairs of huge legs extending back beyond the (semi-humanoid) body and supporting it, all wrapped up in a hyper-thick carapacial armor covered in spikes and other sharp or pointy bits, with holes scattered across its body spewing fire or caustic and/or toxic substances. A monster if ever there was one, and Rose could tell that this wasn't even using a tenth of the creatures she had absorbed. This thing could become bigger, stronger(?), more monstrous. That thought worried her more than a little.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Talon fired the plasma blast, though just fired it at the wall. Her energy collectors were still overloaded, and she felt like venting the energy would be a good move. "Might have to take a look at the suit later, I took a bad hit," she said, simply watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:54 pm

"I understand." Rose responds as she attempts to struggle to her feet, just barely being able to support herself for a second or two before she falls over onto Talon. "Dammit, I still can't stand right. But at least I'm getting better. Now we just have to deal with that." she says, looking at her spawn at the end. The spawn which has, somewhat surprisingly, matched the saurian beast's size and exceeded it, and was now beating down the monster with bare clawed fists, firing into it only for the over-kill factor. "DIIEE!!" it screams out, uppercutting the nearly defenseless beast with an open palm, claws facing the creature's brain. Then its claws stop on the Super-Kraid's jaw. If its face could be seen, the X would probably be wide eyed in shock as the Super-Kraid finally strikes back, opening its mouth on its own and once more firing an enormous blast of phazon energy out at the huge X, beginning the destabilization of its form, and eliciting a scream of pain from all of its mouths. Super-Kraid then begins swiping with its own claws, hitting hard and then harder, knocking the X back this time. This surely didn't bode well for Talon and Rose, right?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Talon sat up. She was completely prepared to grab Rose and jump out of the way if an attack came toward them. She fired a rocket toward the Super-Kraid's eye just to stagger it, maybe give the X a chance. The leviathan was considered a bigger threat to her after all, the X could be dealt with later if it's even a threat.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Super-Kraid roars in pain as the rocket impacts and explodes in his sensitive eye-flesh, his mouth opening as he screams. The enormous monster X takes this opportunity to slam two clawed hands into the giant saurian's mouth, holding it open as they shove the huge penis-cannon replica into the Kraid's maw and fire repeatedly directly into the most sensitive, and necessary, part of his mouth: the far back of the throat. As they continue firing, Super-Kraid roars with a voice louder than ever before, experiencing more pain now than in the entire rest of the fight combined as the most sensitive flesh at the back of his throat is assaulted with hot bio-energy powered plasma, finally blasting through the back of his skull, killing him and ending his pain. "Finally." the monstrous X lightly exclaims in its booming voice, shrinking back down to human proportions and shape. It then takes one final look at Rose and Talon, then un-morphs, resuming X shape as a strange cross between a core and hard-core X. "Dammit, it got away." Rose says weakly, most of her energy still exhausted. Though, she was staring at the Super-Kraid corpse that had yet to dissolve, or explode, or disintegrate, or slowly sink into the ground and then disappear in a flash.
((Going to bed now. Good night, sleep well, and have sweet or no dreams my friend. Whichever is better for you.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Talon looked to her then to the Kraid, picking her up and carrying her over to it. Seemed like she needed to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:17 am

"Thank you Talon. You're sweet." Rose says as they approach the not-so-festering corpse. She then removes herself from contact with Talon, shifting back into X form and flying at Super-Kraid's corpse. Just before it roars back to life with a literal roar, the damage done to it beginning to heal "SHIT!" Rose thinks, unable to speak. But when they look at the beast, they realize that even though it was healing, it was in no position to defend itself. The idea of a grin overtakes "Rose", before she resumes flying towards the creature at high speeds, hitting it and beginning to sink into its body through the cracks in its flesh, worming their way into its central nervous-system at an enhanced rapid pace. During this however, the Super-Kraid is still healing, and has begun to (weakly) attack Talon with its claws.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:42 am

Talon simply sidesteps the claw attacks, firing her shotgun at the Kraid's eye again. Pumping the shotgun and firing another round. Simply shooting the eye over and over to keep him from attacking.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Slowly, but very surely, "Rose" invades the Super-Kraid, replicating over and over, until finally they have consumed every soft tissue present in the creature's body. Leaping off of the corpse that is now nothing but a pile of bones, picked clean of all flesh that was once present, "Rose" coalesces at a point only a meter in front of Talon, reforming in her preferred human form and jumping over to hug Talon, giving a simple and sincere "Thank you!" and a big smile. Letting go of Talon and (or just) stepping back, Rose looks around the ..."room", trying to find how they would get the Seed to emerge from its hidey hole to be killed. She knew she probably didn't have enough power on her own, and neither would Talon, nor could they simply work together to pry it out, so how would they get it down to kill? Rose looks to the inert penis-cannon, briefly considering trying to use it to do the job, before rethinking the idea, realizing it likely wouldn't be able to do anything close to what they would need. Thinking back on it, those video documents always displayed a huge blast of pure liquid phazon shooting up, seemingly activating, or awakening the Seed and causing it to emerge from its (insert correct word here). But they didn't have any way to collect enough phazon to do that in the first place, let alone direct it all rapidly upward into the Seed to draw it out to be killed. Suddenly, a lightbulb clicks on, "Talon, come here and let me mess with your suit for a bit. I'm going to make a temporary modification to the energy collectors so they can collect phazon from the atmosphere and surroundings and route it through your weapons to be fired out at high speeds, we need that ability here if we're going to kill the Seed and stop the phazon corruption from spreading any farther." Rose says rapidly, feeling that time was of the essence, and this needed to be done quickly. Very quickly, as there was no telling if or when the Leviathan could acquire a new guardian, and right now it had two prospects that Rose didn't want being made use of if it even could. Now if only she could wire the penis cannon in to Talon's suit, then everything would be perfect, since then Talon could fire a concentrated blast of phazon energy directly into the Seed to actually kill it, now they just might have the way to get it out, no telling if that would work for both tasks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next