Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Post Phazon Crisis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aran

Aran

The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 am

"Holy crap you don't know who Gorea is? I'll explain. It is a powerful being that invaded the Alimbic Cluster millennia ago, as a shapeless gas. It assumed the form of a gigantic, three-legged Alimbic and began destroying the Alimbic race. Gorea not only resisted the weapons used against it, but it seized and copied them, using the Alimbics' own technology against them. In a last, desperate attempt to contain it, the Alimbic Order used a device called the Seal Sphere to trap Gorea. As an extra precaution, they put the Seal Sphere in the Oubliette and used the Alimbic Cannon to send the ship into the Infinity Void. Since the Seal Sphere used the Alimbics' psionic energy, this caused the race to go extinct in the physical world.
Although not officially stated, many fans believe that Gorea sent out the telepathic message that was used to lure bounty hunters from across the universe in promise of ultimate power within the Alimbic Cluster. This plot would almost free Gorea in the end; however, the ancient being was unaware of the Omega Cannon stationed within the Oubliette facility which is later used to defeat Gorea's final phase.
Very little is revealed in scans about where Gorea originated. Alimbic datashades say that Gorea came to Alinos in the form of a comet. This is not too dissimilar to the Leviathans of my latest safe-the-galaxy mission."
Samus said, remembering it by heart.
--
"How did you manage to remember that much?" Ortuna asked.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:50 am

"O.o 'Many fans'. Anyway, I was not born millenias ago and, if you met that right after it got freed, I fear it didn't live enough to be known again! - Agent I-82B said to justify himself- Also, the Zoomer I was 'studying' mentioned twice Gorea's name, muttering something like 'it shieked its name!', 'Ultimate Power' and incomprehensible gibberish! Too bad I lost it!"

Last edited by Xantospoc on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:54 am

Akiba runs into the room. He finds a Zoomer covered in Phazon in the corner of the room. He turns to Xan.
"Why did you put my pet in a pile of Phazon? I should kill you."
Akiba goes outside and calls his ship, allowing the Zoomer to get in before the ship flies away.
"Answer me!"
---------
Metroid sensed the ensuing conflict and had sat in a corner of the room, missiles at the ready.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 am

Agent I-82 took a deep breath and said: "I was walking minding my own business when the Zoomer attacked me, I dodged the attack and the poor creature fell into a pool of Phazon!On the other side, his sacrifice allowed us to discover the effect of the golden Phazon, and he didn't get hurt, so everybody is happy!"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:13 am

"Lucky it wasn't blue Phazon or I'd have your head. Akiba opened the door to his ship and looked for the Zoomer.
"Zoomo?"
The Zoomer was running around at mach speed, then it sped at Akiba and knocked him over. It circled him as Akiba got back up.
"That's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:19 am

"Yeah, I was lucky! - Agent I-82B commented - Do you know something about Silver Phazon?"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:23 am

"No. But Zoomo might. But I'd rather not throw him in. I can't even catch up to him. Zoomo, sit!"
The Pink Zoomer stops and lays down.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:30 am

"Ironic... now your pet has become one of the most intelligent being in the galaxy... and he's still not able to talk!", Xanny commented. He glanced for a second at Dune, wondering if she had discovered something about Bronze Phazon.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:38 am

Zoomo, while Akiba wasn't looking, had ran over to the Phazon crates and jumped into the silver. He came back out and lifted the crate, and set it down in front of Akiba.
"Apparently silver makes you stronger."
Zoomo sat down, his pincers chewing on a Metroid Chew toy from the ship.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:53 am

"Okay! That's good! Better than I thought", Xanny said.
"(Thanks God, I'm not that Chew Toy!)", he thought
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 am

Samus just blinked as she watched the events unfold. "Ok then."
--
Dune sighed and put down the bronze phazon. "Nothing. It seems to only to be able to access something that the person knows as well."
--
Ortuna just sat down and watched.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:26 am

Akiba feared what the bronze would do, so he put Zoomo into the Akihabara and got in. He started the engines and it flew off, him in it.
--------------------
Metroid waited for the ship to fly away and he said "Why would one want to keep a disease spreading vermin as a pet?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:01 am

"Free will!", Xanny replied scoffing. "We need to keep an eye on Bronze Phazon, still! The more thing it knows, the worse it can get!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 am

"I wonder what happens when it knows everything..." Dune said as she gave the sample back to Ortuna.
--
"Hopefully we'll never find out. Ortuna said, putting the sample away. Samus remained silent as she watched everyone get down to business again.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:06 am

The cieling started cracking opening. From there small drops of Bronze Phazon started falling down the floor. The many pieces of Phazon took the form of twenty Ing-like creatures. The first one started charging against Dune.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:19 am

"Missed me." Dune said, dodging the creature's attack before slicing it in half with her plasma blade. "Next." Ortuna and Samus leapt into action, and both opened fire on the closet one to them.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:18 pm

The BPC (Bronze Phazon Creature) just let itself split in half and regenerated, it then jumped away from Dune and started trowing ball of Bronze Phazon.

The creature shot by Ortuna and Samus exploded, but reforemed into a Wasp Hound-like creature.

Agent I-82B touched one creature and zapped it, with no effect but the BPC starting having a blue hue.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Dune dodged Phazon ball after Phazon ball, before lunging again. "Ok, any ideas on how to kill them?" She asked, hacking at the regenerating creature.
--
Ortuna sighed and strapped some explosives on a creature, then set them off, reducing the creature to ashes. "Do what you can."
--
Samus had attracted the attention of five of the creatures, and was using her Nova Shots to stave them off.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Agent I-82B took a large boulder and with it crushed the creature. Upon lifting it, he noticed there were traces of blood: not a Phazon-like blood, just true blood. Also, now its monster had turned into a lifeless unmoving goo.
"Girls! Apparently, the creatures have blood, maybe they can take forms only when bonded with something living. let's try to separate them from any living tissue the could ever have"

Last edited by Xantospoc on Sun May 03, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Post Phazon Crisis
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4