Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:20 am

Talon jumped toward a group of beetles, kicking them all at walls just because he liked watching their blood paint the walls.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:26 am

"Samus? I think this is yours." Espera says, walking over and handing the missile expansion to her. "Um. Thanks." Samus says. "Hey Talon, can I have my rifle back now?" Espera asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:27 am

"Oh yeah, here," Talon said, handing the rifle back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:30 am

"Thanks." Espera says, puts the rifle on his shoulder rocket launcher style, and blasts a knob on the nearby tree, destroying it completely (the knob. I think that's the word anyway.). He then climbs up the tree and grabs the missile expansion inside. Shortly thereafter he throws it down to Samus.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 am

Talon kept shooting stuff, killing beetles and bee things quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:20 am

"Are you only interested in the killing things part? I kinda offered for you to come along so that you could spend more time with your sister." Espera says over the comm.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:23 am

"Oh yeah," Talon said quietly through the comm, since he didn't have his helmet or any of his armor on. "How do I tell her this? The last time someone tried telling her that, she stunned him and dropped him off at a hospital or something...She acted differently at that time."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:25 am

"What are you talking about?" Espera asks, not having heard about the Sora incident. "What are you whispering about Talon?" Samus asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:27 am

"I don't know," Talon said, responding to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 am

"... How could you not know what you are talking about?" Samus says, her eye twitching a little. Espera asked pretty much the same thing, but without the pause and twitching eye.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:42 am

"I dunno. By the way I'm your brother," Talon said, wanting to say this as randomly as possible. Making it even more random by standing on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:45 am

"Right, and that kid over there is my son." Samus says, pointing to Espera. "Close enough." Espera says. "Do you want to kill space pirates together mommy?" Espera asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 am

"It's true, but if you don't believe me I don't really care," Talon said as he kicked another beetle.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:50 am

"Well, show me some proof later and I'll consider it (EPIC FORESHADOWING)." Samus says. "I do believe he can do that." Espera says. "As for me, well that'll have to wait a few years." he states.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:07 am

Talon shrugged as she said that, shooting another beetle in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 pm

The beetle dies almost instantly, it's legs convulsing from cadaverous reflex, it's jaw snapping in a similar way. Espera meanwhile is walking up to the door leading to the morph ball, and when he reaches it he places his hand on the blast shield. "Time for you to open up." he says. A small barrel opens up on the top of his right shoulder pad, it shortly swivels down to point at the door, and then fires right afterwards, destroying the anchors the blast shield had, but not the blast shield itself because of the support from the outside (his hand), though it did weaken it significantly. "Anyone up for some beetle hunting?" Espera says, removing the blast shield at the same time. "Or in your case Bob, beetle burning." he states.
((sorry, I stayed downstairs for a movie again. It'll probably keep my grandfather off my back for the next few days. I'm going to be staying down there longer (not longer than today, longer than I usually stay after dinner) and going down sooner though, I want to not make them sad, and also to make things as easy as possible.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:17 pm

And as he said that, Talon activated his suit and went into morphball, boost-balling at a group of the beetles and killing them all in a pinball like move, un-morphballing and dematerializing his suit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:21 pm

"How..?" Samus asks, being too surprised to even exclaim at the fact that Talon could morph. Her eyes were as wide as they would go, and the only reason that she didn't fall on her ass was that Espera caught her before she could. "Whoa, look out there mommy." Espera says jokingly. "Don't call me mommy, got it?" Samus says, distracted from her surprise for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 pm

"Do you need further proof or do I need to start blowing up planets?" Talon asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 pm

"..." Samus "says" in surprised. "He really is telling the truth. I can examine his DNA and show you it, hell I'll let you do the examining of his and yours with minimal help if you want." Espera says. "He really is your brother." Espera tells her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 pm

And Talon kicked another beetle into another beetle, watching them both splatter into eachother with a laugh. "I'll explain the details later. Though one of them is the reason I'm letting you kill Ridley instead of me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:32 pm

"What?" Samus asks, confused and still in shock. "Come on, let's just get you to that plated beetle. Giving out a nice case o' whoop-ass should cheer you up." Espera says, dragging Samus through the door that Guy was kind enough to open for him. "Thanks buddy." Espera says. "No problem." Guy replies with a two finger salute (of sorts anyway).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:34 pm

And Talon followed, after shooting a few more beetles. For some reason there were a lot of beetles here.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:37 pm

"And onward!" Espera says, still dragging the limp-but-living body of Samus along with him. "Oi, you mind freaking pulling your own weight, literally?" Espera requests. "How could he? His suit is nothing like...What in the hell is going on?" Samus utters, still in massive shock.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:39 pm

"Should I tell her how we're here?" Talon asked over the comm, quietly of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next