Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

To Understand An Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aran

Aran

To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Samus paused, thinking. "Hm...it really depends on the kind of job I do. If its your ordinary task, i might get...say.... 2,000 credits. But then again, it all depends on what I called ordinary. Some jobs i look at, and reply 'No way', and I don't always take jobs from the Federation. Like last week, when i was doing a body-guarding mission. That one was slow, and boring."
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:32 pm

((Is it a reference of a mission in this forum?))

The marine looked at her with a giant drop of sweat behind him: his wage was of 200 credits per month.
"Oh, I understand! - he said - The only thing that employed had to fear was him. I too considered to do a bodyguard job, but, I didn't suit me...!"
-----
"What! Who's going to guard me?", Chairman Garret gasped in shock
"Agent I-82B, sir", Dane answered, with the hunter behind him waving his hand.
"May I change bodyguard? - the politician said - His reputation, is... quite famous! I don't want one who makes the job of mole that often to guard me!"
"Fine, there is this official that...", Dane said without flinching
"Awww", Agent I-82B said: those were an extra of 50 credits!

-----
"It does not suit me at all!", he repeated.

Last edited by Xantospoc on Thu May 07, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:33 am

Xantospoc wrote:
"Miss Aran, it is quite sad that you had to fight during your birthday... I am sorry for you, you being not only a mere bounty hunter, but also heroic, gentle and good-looking... I hope you gain even more respect than others think you deserve!"
The marine then turned to Thoth:" And, Aurora Unit, I need your help to compile some report, along with this one regarding Ridley's attack here. Just send the work once you finish on the server U-82B1!"

"U-82B1...?" Thoth turned toward him. "Isn't that a bit of a dead giveaway, I-82B?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:40 pm

"If I was Agent I-82B, that would be a problem... Agent I-82B has LOTS of people who want him dead, plenties of enemies and tons of rivals. Considering the recent hacking attack by the Space Pirate, it would be pointless to have a computer server with a name so identical to my code, wouldn't it?", the marine said without flinching.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Samus before hearing something. Spinning around, she saw what appeared to be a small rodent of some sort, almost like a cross between a rabbit and a squirrel. It's fur was bright white, and Samus blinked in surprise at seeing it. "That.. looks... just... like... pyonchi...." Samus said aloud, getting closer and closer to the creature.
((I spelt it right, correct?))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:03 pm

((Yes, it is.))

The marinejust looked curiously at the hunter and at the animal
To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Metroid_v1_16

Better not to intefere! Animals don't react well when they are close to me!, he thought backing away.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:24 pm

"No, I'm pretty sure its you. Not only do you know who he is, but you have a similar heat pattern."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:30 pm

"Similar does not mean equal. I'm not Agent I-82B and I can prove it to you! Agent I-82B is an asocial, so he must not let his computer to anyone else. So, if I call the computer, none will answer!", the marine replied.
He pressed some button on a device on his wrist and called the computer.

A humanoid voice answered: "Who's there?".

I did the right thing changing my server and my former roommate's (he went away because of having touched his computer without asking). And so mine is... IM-D4N3! What a great genius I am!
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:46 am

Samus smiled. "It is Pyonchi!" She rushed over and picked Pyonchi up, holding him close. "I haven't seen you in AGES Pyonchi!" She pet him as he made a happy purring sound.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:11 am

"What are the odds you're not him? 3 in 7919. I-PTU." ((BUUUURN!)) Thoth decided the sudden reunion was good, because he did not need to go back and forth, so as not to break the moment.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:16 am

"You are going so far to make joke with letters, Aurora Unite! Also, the odds are high enough to me! Samus had 1 choice in 6789 to obliterate Phazee, but she did", the marine said.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:50 am

"It was? I believe you are making stuff up off the top of your head to prove your point, I-82B."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:56 am

"For the second time, my name is not I-82B! And, well, it's impossible to make up so much, Aurora Unit, without activating a truth detector!", the marine said.
Note: erase the Aurora Unit's memory, someday!
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:50 am

Samus chuckled as she watched the two. "You do realize you two are acting like old ladies... right?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:54 am

"Well, violence would be useless, and it's fun to talk!", the marine replied to Samus, with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:06 am

"It's impossible to wipe my memory." Thoth glared, turned, slightly amused with Samus' old lady comment. "It's also impossible to read minds. You're just that easy to read otherwise, I-82B."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:18 am

"How can I tell you? I am NOT Agent I-82B. Agent I-82B has a suit, adn I'm not wearing that suit. I am just a normal person who works for the Federation!", he said.
A normal, pathetical person with no weight in the universe... In other words a weakling , he thought.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:13 am

Samus simply sat down with Pyonchi, watching the two argue. Pyonchi snuggled against her, happy to see Samus once again.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:25 am

"F*ck it, then," Thoth raised his arms in mock defeat. "F*ck it with a rusty knife."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:24 pm

The marine scoffed at the Aurora Unit and said fondling his arms: "No need for profanity, AU! Also, I'm asexual!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:57 pm

"Rusty Knife..." Samus echoed quietly. "Hey, are you guys done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:19 pm

The marine turned at Samus and said: "I hope so!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:21 am

Xantospoc wrote:
The marine scoffed at the Aurora Unit and said fondling his arms: "No need for profanity, AU! Also, I'm asexual!"

"Saying "F*ck it" has nothing to do with your sexuality.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:58 am

"Let's stop aguing for once, AU!", the marine said slightly upset.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:55 am

"Jeez, chill, I-82B!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Understand An Hunter
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next