Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

To Understand An Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:58 am

"What will I have to wait for what to tell you how 'I am not Agent I-82B'?", the marine said sighing
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:26 am

"But you are! You completely failed to disguise your heat!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:37 am

Samus sighed. "Can you both just quit it? You are beginning to irritate me. When i get irritated, i kill people. Right Pyonchi?" Pyonchi eagerly nodded.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:20 pm

The marine's eyes widened: he knew that an angry Samus was not pretty.
"Okay - he said to Thot - I'm whatever you say!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:42 am

"That's good." He knew Samus probably wouldn't try to kill him. And even if she did, his essential parts, such as organic processer (Aurora), Hard Drive and his Basic Input/Output System were currently orbiting above K-2L. "Thoth's" pseudo-skull was currently filled with a network receiver and a read-only chip, filled with a piece of software used to retain a remote connection. That controlled a worthless robot that was wearing a carbon copy of his suit. He did this on dangerous missions, so there's no loss. Even with that, he wanted Samus on his good side. So he decided to shut up for now.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:46 am

... On the other side, the marine had already recieved bad experience from bounty hunters.

"What does mean 'I don't have enough money to pay you'?", Silux said .
The marine shivering asked: "Why did the temperature drop all of sudden?"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:23 am

"Huh? Cold?" Thoth turned to him. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:01 am

"I don't know. I've been freezing my ass off ever since i took off my suit." Samus commented.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:16 pm

The marine looked for a moment at Samus' behind before realizating she didn't really mean that, and said: "Well, considering you are used to wear an armor, it's understandable, but I'm wearing a whole Federation suit, with full plate armor included... Yet I feel something chilling my spine!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:10 am

"That's interesting..." Thoth scanned him. "Your body heat is completely stable, also. No fever or anything. Perhaps it's purely nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:19 am

"Could you stop scanning me? - the marine asked still kindly, but more nervously -I feel violated! Trapped! Submitted!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:14 pm

"Relax. I'm constantly scanning everything about everything. Sound scans, heat scans, wind speed, everything, really."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:41 am

Agent I-82B sighed: "Fine! I think I have to go, anyway... Miss Aran, greetings! Same for you, Aurora Unit"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:04 am

Samus nodded. "Yes, farewell."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:11 pm

"Yes, see you later!"

Ridley promptly rose from the ashes but got hit with an asteroid.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:01 am

Agent I-82B looked at the asteroid. "Must be careful!", he commented before leaving... As he reached a ship of the Federation he had borrowed, he changed his Marine outfit with, in his word, "true appearence": his G-Atom 097 suit.

"I like myself", he said hugging himself with his suit... inavertedly zapping himself.
He then called his superiors.
"General, did you miss me?"
"No, Agent. You have been missing for barely 24 hours"
"Oh, well... listen, general, I arrived too late! Ridley's body was blown up before I could take everything... and Samus asked me if we can retreat, as she wants to be alone..."
"I'll see!"
"Also, I have some problems with Aurora Unit... can you put termal shield inside my suit. I don't want cyborg and likes to know about my face..."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:11 am

Seeing Thoth and the marine leave, Samus smiled to herself. "Looks like its just me now, mom and dad." She said to herself, before turning back to the grave and sitting down in front of it. "I haven't been here in a while. Isn't it weird? You'd be surprised what I've seen mom. I'll start with after the Chozo took me..." She began to retell her life aloud to herself, as if she was speaking with an invisible person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Understand An Hunter
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8