Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:30 am

Science center test the new new hyper-experimental diamond armor on the new soldier (reduce damage by 1/2 and reduce afliction from elemental damage by 75%) if it is a success send one to me.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 am

"I can see fine," Talon said. One of the enhancements to his senses was enhanced vision, so he could see in the dark. "I was going to ask you that," he said as he looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 am

"Well I most certainly can now." she says, and gets closer, then holds onto him once more, still shivering from fear.
----------------------------
"Ah, shit. we lost them." espera says to the rest of the group as his comm fails once more to contact the two, "Never mind that right now, we need to run before it can catch up with us." metroid prime tells espera and begins running once more. "Well, so glad you care so much about them, but I don't want my rival to die in this hell-hole." espera says, then goes into the water while the others run/fly from the sekyudakarashalt, and once that passes, he begins searching for the two who had been lost.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 am

Talon holds onto her too, walking around the room and looking for an exit, even throwing a phazon-charged telekinetic blast at one of the walls to see if it would break.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:47 am

"Sir, I am reporting that the we have a crokomire, draygon and medley of other aquatic hunters in sector 12, also the cloned soldier is resisting orders, sedation and mental surgery/fluid chip. awaiting orders from you."
"Do it."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 am

the walls do not break from anything either of them throw at the walls.
---------------------
after nearly five hours of searching espera is still unable to find the two who had been lost, but still does not give up.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 am

Talon let her down gently, then charged a huge amount of Phazon into his fist and punched the wall hard enough to break all of his knuckles, slowly regenerating them. "This must be some cell or something," he said, shaking his hand, ignoring the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 am

Arisa sinks to her knees slowly, puts her head into her hands, and begins to cry softly.
------------------------------
"six hours and still no way to save the lost ones. I think I may be close to my breaking point." espera says quietly to himself. "But I won't give up, I'll never give up." and he goes back to trying to find a way into the room and save them. the others are still running.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:04 am

"Don't cry. We'll get out of here eventually," Talon said to her, getting closer to her and retracting his helmet as he tried to cut through the wall with his blade, barely scratching it. "Cut through anything", huh? he thought to himself. False advertising.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 am

"Talon, what is it that you desire most" Director said over the intercom
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 am

((that's why I said nearly anything. plus he is technically using it wrong.))
Arisa still cried. for everything and everybody she cried her heart's pain into the world.
--------------------------
espera had begun attacking the floor with everything he had (except his Zero laser like thing) and still failed to even scratch it. but he did not give in.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

Talon sat next to Arisa, holding her as she cried. "We'll find a way out of this damn cell," he said. He wondered what this room was supposed to hold.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:20 am

((I had posted that there are no cameras in there at one point, but then your post from that time got deleted LinkAran. I should have left it up huh? that, and I'm sorry, but that is not canon to the story.))
Arisa holds on to talon as if for dear life, crying all the while.
---------------
"Was that a dent?!? *super happy face*...no it was just my vision acting up. stupid visor messing with my vision. HEY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" he yells at the ground trying to get talon and Arisa's attention, "I'M TRYING TO GET YOU OUT! HOLD ON!" he yells and continues firing as much as he can at the ground.

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 am

(Revised my last post if that's not canon.)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am

I have read the debriefing from my science center, Although I can do that for you, If you swear fealty to me, I can also give you what you most desire for real the death of "the hunter""
(he doesn't have a camera in there, but a com system instead, he can hear them and can tell who they are)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:28 am

((then I shall edit mine so that it works, and I'll edit this with "Edited" below this part once it happens. no he does not. he does not even know the room exists, I'm sorry, but all he saw was a quick flash and then two people disappearing. this part is directed at LinkAran.))

((Edited.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 am

Talon fires more blasts of telekinetic energy at the wall, hoping he could at least dent it, even though his powerful blade could barely scratch it. This is probably the first "Prison" Talon had ever been in that could hold him, and he's escaped some of the Federation's best prisons before. He just sighed and deactivated his suit for now, still holding her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 am

*a day and a half after talon and Arisa got trapped* "*puffing from screaming every ten minutes* I'll fire one more shot, and then I'm going to try and find metroid prime and...*once more puffing* try to get his help." and he fires on more super missile barrage at the ground...and there in plain sight is a dent on the ground "YES!!!!!" espera yells, louder than he ever had in his life, probably audible from inside the room.
----------------------------
*ten minutes prior* Arisa wakes up, still in talons arms, and she decides to try and really kiss him, because at this point it could do no harm. she leans in and tries (your move)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 am

Yes espera, Even I don't know what is happening to your friends, I let the Science center take many liberties, knowing that they probably are in the worst torture devices.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 am

Talon lets her kiss him, still half-way waking up and thinking it's a dream. Then he realizes he was awake as he heard Espera right as he was about to kiss her back. He looked at his clock on his HUD, having completely lost track of time, then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 am

"I'll kill you so hard when I find you, then I'm going to cut off your head and shit down your neck! just like...uh...nevermind that last bit." he at first yells and then he goes back to shooting the ground with super missiles.
------------
Arisa accepts the kiss, and returns it with obvious pleasure, and when the kiss is eventually broken she is smiling.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 am

"Sir, the diamond armor is a complete success, also the new soldier, the Mhat, is now under our complete control." this played over the intercommunication device, "excelent hook up one onto a teleporter.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:51 am

"Sir, the diamond armor is a complete success, also the new soldier, the Mhat, is now under our complete control." this played over the intercommunication device, "excelent hook up one onto a teleporter.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 am

(I read that first part in the voice of Duke Nukem. What Espera said, I mean.) "I think being stuck here would be a lot less bearable without you here," Talon said with a smile, then suddenly looked up at the ceiling as he heard the blasts faintly.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:57 am

" Mhat could you get on the intercom and "chat" with your old friends
(Mhat isn't doing anything but at the second he is a subordinate)
"You shall fall for the glory of the Director, all will be reset to zero."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next