Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:19 am

At that exact time an unseen being laughs
"Excellent, now bring the corpse of the one you captured to the teleporter Sekyudakarshalt, I will set it to the cloning lab. It looks like the prime clone has finally paid off. Ridley clones 2, 3, and 5 deploy in ambush mode 300 meters from the elevator from the heat zone, 1 in back, 2 in front. the trespassers will pay now. BWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH" (Security will be cracking down, as now I don't have much else to do.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:22 am

((damn, you're trying to kill us aren't you LinkAran? Crazyzealot, you can make a post before me if you want. I'm speaking of an in character one of course, as I'm making an out of character post right now.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 am

(That was responding to the first part, when she was.)
Talon still was unsure of how to respond to this, having practically never met another (at least semi-)human female that he wasn't fighting until today, but smiled as she held on to him. "That tells me that if we kill the director, we should get off the station quickly because I'm guessing it will go on a rampage and take out the whole station," he said, then paused. "Can that thing breath in space?"
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:26 am

( well the director would have everything he wanted after that powerful new soldiers and the rebellion crushed)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:33 am

((he does not know about the rebellion dude, he could not see them. sorry to burst your bubble, but he can't really do much. however you can have him told about the rebellion by his subordinates, who so know. then you can have him do stuff like that.))
metroid prime pauses at his question. "I don't know." he replies and then begins moving on. once they reach the ki-hunter's break room. (yes that place that is operating as their-the groups- base is the ki-hunter break room) the ki-hunters greet them warmly, and bob asks "were you able to destroy the main computer?" filled with hope. "no. they replaced it with the sekyudakarashalt, though we did leave a large dent in it's life.", "well that sucks ass, as to the replacement of the main computer, and that kicks massively copious amounts of ass, as to the dealing a large dent to the sekyudakarashalt's life.", during this the marine is still hanging onto talon, still not in her power suit, only her zero suit. espera is looking at her crossways, and wondering why the hell she is. the look alike is staring at ridley with a hatred obvious even through her opaque visor. ridley is just cleaning his claws not knowing or caring about the hate glare coming from the look alike.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:41 am

sekudakarasshalt, you say there are hackers on board, activate all hidden security cameras that feed into my mind (my planning is he is going to be uplinked to the main comp., but I want his true form hidden right this moment)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:42 am

((very well.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 am

Talon carried the Marine as she hung onto him. "Can we call the thing a different name? That one is really hard to pronounce," he said. "Plus I always forget it," he said. He looked at the Marine. I really have no idea where to go from here, he thought to himself, hoping that his nervousness didn't cause him to broadcast his thoughts or something.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:48 am

Yes I see them, the metroid prime, and the ki-hunters, I knew something was going on there due to some reports, and 5 trespassers, Ridley clone 3,5, and 6 attack the group after they leave the break room, attack as few as you can at any given time
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 am

((you changed your avatar just for this didn't you LinkAran? also the marine is walking alongside him. if he didn't pick her up and start carrying her of course *sly cat smile*)) "That is what the director named it. if we changed it's name then we still would have to get his permission before it would hold talon." bob tells him, "we attack the d/tragdoor next." MP tells the group. the marine is still clinging to talon while she still can. she contemplates giving him another kiss on the cheek, but not the mouth yet. espera is playing with one of his guns...oh shit. it's the stupid beam pistol again. "I think we're about to get attacked. that or we're about to get welcomed again. I'm sensing a large amount of life energy that way." and points to the three ridley clones. "I think I'll try and see if I can make this work on them." the look-alike is still standing, staring with extreme hatred at ridley, who is still seemingly oblivious to said hate ray.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:03 am

(yes I did)
a voice comes over the inter com
"Prime, in my office now" it was a cold emotionless voice, that sounded sly. (off intercom) ridley clones fall back for now, but keep an eye on them from afar."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 am

(He did.)Talon pulled out his right pistol while carrying her, aiming it at the Ridley clones. "Hey, Samus," Talon said to the lookalike. "There's some Ridleys you can kill," he said, pointing his pistol at the Ridley clones.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:10 am

Science center have you cloned the new super soldier yet?" "Yes sir, although we have found out that there are metroid clones in the rebellion"
"Clones return to science center 3 at once, get the Absolute Zero Armor"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:17 am

((there is no absolute zero armor. you can control him, but stuff like that is not allowed. also, seriously why did you take something from megaman in a metroid RP??))
"Sorry director, but I'm not quite as broken as you thought." metroid prime replies "And you have no control over me now bitch." and finishing he destroys that intercom. this makes the marine...arisa hold onto talon all the tighter, though not painfully so. she also reconsiders the cheek kiss, cause right now it would not be the best of ideas probably. the lookalike rubs her hands together and begins firing from her endless (?) supply of super missiles at one of the ridleys, dropping it quickly (and when I say super missiles, I mean the kind that can obliterate a hatch in fusion. not the regular kind. hence the ridley clone dropping quickly. ((side note: my mother's bedroom door is fucking possessed.)) and espera shoots one ten times in the face with the pistol he was still carrying. it dropped to the ground acting worse than a complete retard. Like seriously, it was reduced ppast the instinct only level of stupidity. ridley was just watching the action and charging his weapons however. metroid prime ripped one in half.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:19 am

Talon fires several shots with his pistol, still being able to aim accurately while holding someone. He walked up to the braindead one and shoved his blade into its head, making sure it stays down.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am

( abs. zero armor was ment to render you undetectable by metroids, also, what do you mean that was in mega man never played it honestly)
"Oh prime, I know you don't follow me, otherwise you wouldn't have sided with the rebellion, however I know you well enough to know, You would bring the rebellion out in the open leaving them out in the open to kill. Also, I AM THIS SHIP" at that a hole opens under the prime, 4 tentacles reached for his legs (he is in shell form as no one ever said either way)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:30 am

((this part=edit: *sigh* okay, the subzero suit is allowed, but the director is not the ship, and is millions of miles away. so that last bit was a no-no. there are some things you just can't do. also this was supposed to be before that post was made, so yeah. it should be taken as such. and I did say that metroid prime was not in core form. in the very beginning when I introduced him to the story in fact.))

again arisa holds tighter but this time only quickly, like a hug while she was already holding onto him. metroid prime leads them away and to the next area there target is in. it is a sub-zero environment (very sub-zero, one half kelvin to be exact.) once they are beyond the carnage the group had wreaked on the ridley clones, she decides to go through with the second kiss. which she tries to (a "if talon moves she fails" thing, you can decide if it goes through Crazyzealot) then let's go and reforms her suit. (the group, or at least metroid prime, had been walking, not running.) once they reach the cold sector (sector zero negative is the name.) they are greeted by their first cold proof metroid. which does not attack but says in metroid "HI! My name is Kuyo!" which only espera would understand I believe. this is an alpha metroid by the way.

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 am

Talon lets her kiss him on the cheek this time, watching her as she let go. He watched the new Metroid that appeared, about to pull out his pistols until he hears some sort of speech, unable to understand what it's saying. "What's it saying, Espera?" he asked, remembering Mhat isn't here.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:35 am

Science center begin to slowly decrease the temperature in sector zero.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 am

((you forgot to add "negative" to the end *playing*. and the temperature can't decrease any more. I'm sorry, but you're trying to do things that are either impossible or implausible, and I can't have that happening. you were given the director as a temp so you could still RP while Mhat was fully dead. Try not to try to use him to do stuff like that.))
"It said...hi. and told us it's name is kuyo." espera replies, arisa's cannon is, or was until espera said what he said, trained on the metroid, with the secondary fusion beam active. she changes it to the first once she finds the metroid means them no harm, as a place like this would probably be weak to heat, but strong to cold.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:43 am

Talon kept watching Arisa and the metroid, but mostly Arisa. "What's a Metroid doing in a cold environment?" he asked, being completely unfamiliar with the cold resistant ones. He aimed his pistol at it, not sure if it was going to attack.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 am

(Fine than) turn the secondary cooler on in the final room
(still abiding by physics it will just heat up the entire rest of the sector 10º as it cools down the final room to -100º (10 rooms in sector) and place 15 bull shegoth in there. Attempt to destroy the invader "Talon" (as he was told in a debriefing he got) first he poses the biggest threat.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 am

"I'm cold resistant!" kuyo said, while espera translated "I can survive in any environment!", "From now on I'm apparently the official translator so get used to hearing my voice a lot more." espera tells the group. at this a mutated bull sheegoth attacked, and Arisa shot it with the heat based fusion beam, and it's shell melted right away. (It's REALLY hot.) it then began hyperventilating and Arisa shot it in the mouth about twenty times in two seconds and killed it. she was huffing and obviously shaken by this attack. "You could have let me kill it. I'm experienced in this kind of thing you know." the lookalike said to Arisa.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 am

" Sir one bull shegoth attacked the invaders and was killed en route.
"Use the teleporter to send the Thardas clones into the room adjacent to them, but equipped with abs. zero armor (should be an arena fight)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 am

"She killed it well enough, Samus," Talon said to the lookalike. He liked Arisa even more now, seeing how quickly she killed that. He wondered if he could join her on missions when this was over. He lowered his pistols but was still ready for another attack from sheegoths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next