Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 am

((I was thinking permanent hyper mode for his suit, given that he already has corruption. but if you want him to change back and forth, it's up to you.))
"I must agree." espera replies as they walk towards the room that metroid prime was leading them to..... once the group arrives at said room, metroid prime points out some more pods, but these ones contained nothing for the most part. however eleven of them had...things in them. "those should increase your performance." metroid prime says, "but there is a guardian nearby. you must hurry if you want to have these enhancements." as he finishes, there is a horrendous roar, and a creature looking like a combination of the bomb guardian, parasite queen, and serris. "oh shit." espera says, "I must concur." replies chris, but ridley simply blasts the creature with his plasma breath and mortar shots (which got charged but never used.) however the creature is hardly fazed. (your turn Crazyzealot. or if you would prefer it can be LinkAran's turn.)

Last edited by christen MX on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:21 am

(Edited the last one, didn't know that.)
Talon sprinted toward one of the pods while the others were attacking the creature, trying to grab one of the enhancements. "Is it normal for my vision to have a blue tint?" he asked. He was not used to being in a very long hyper mode at all. He fired several blasts of Phazon from his hands toward the creature, pulling out his pistols telekinetically and placing them in both hands.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 am

((which one did you grab? that will determine what you get. it very well may be worthless to you, but would have been good for one of the others.))
the creature reacts in the obvious way to the phazon blasts, with pain. lots of pain. it screams, and then bashes espera away, moving at the supersonic speeds that Serris was known for, moving straight towards talon, the instigator in it's eyes. espera does not react well to being bashed out of the way however and grabs the things tail, activating his alt form: Full Salvo, which despite his having not thought it would be, at least not by much, was increased in power from his phazon ness. the first 200 shots (regular, albeit phazon enhanced) missiles did little damage to the creature. but the 25 super missiles that came afterwards caused it to howl in pain, not to mention the light (not as in does little but as in is highly light producing) missiles, and black hole missiles (sunburst and darkburst respectively) did do damage. after that the electro-seekers (wavebuster equivalent) did little, and once they were done running he began firing super missiles in sets of 25. (next, however many posts until this thing is dead, it will be taking 25 phazon extra powered super missiles per me post.) chris is slashing at it with the energy blade he made, and ridley is attacking it with his plasma spray attack. (next move to you or Mhat, your/his decision)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:02 am

"I say this one" Mhat speaks as he punches open a glass labelled 5, he then shoots 8 hyper sonic booms at the beast, cracking it's face's demensions
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:06 am

"We may want to scan it first you know." espera says still firing his barrage. ridley charges his mortars, while he is firing his plasma breath and also his ultimate attack, the one that also damages him, and since espera is very close to the point of impact, he too takes damage, though less than he would have if he did not guard with his phazon tentacles. chris however is not willing to take the damage, and jumps back at the last moment. the creature is close to death, but not yet dead.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:36 am

Talon thought for a second, then decided to put it back quickly before his suit would activate it. He decided to scan them first, wanting to see which one was for him as he charged two blasts of phazon into his pistols, firing them both at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:51 am

the creature howls in pain, still being hit by the unending onslaught from the missiles, and the plasma breath, and the sword. the phazon blasts hit it in the face, and it howls all the louder, but does not die. no it does not die then. ridley fires his mortars and they hit square on and kill it. espera let's go of the creatures tail before it can disintegrate in his hand. "okay, ready to start scanning everybody?" he asks and proceeds to scan as many as he can. "the one in pod number one is a speed booster talon. just so you know." the second one was the experimental beam weapon "plasma cutter" a concentrated plasma beam shot, that is able to cut through nearly any substance, the third one was some type of glove, when scanned it is revealed that this pair of gloves allows the user to stick to any material, vertical or horizontal, and that the upgrade spread to the boots as well. (useable in and out of suit), the fourth was a new missile launcher: one that allowed charging of said missiles, and would end up being more powerful, but still at the cost of only one missile, in the fifth was a powerful new bomb type: the "bomb missile" it acted as a missile, but exploded like a power bomb (1.1 times as powerful as a power bomb too), in the sixth was an experimental type of boot, one that would allow for a combination of the shinespark/speedbooster and the screw attack, and in the seventh was a remade screw attack, one that could be charged, if the user so pleased, but it needed a charging upgrade to work like that, the eighth was an energy capsule, scanning it reveals that it will increase the power of concentrated energy weapons, the ninth was a beam, similar to the slipstream, that combined the plasma and wave beams, as well as having an explosive effect, the tenth was a powerful rocket launcher, obviously meant for the space dragon mutant forces, and the eleventh was also obviously meant for the space dragon forces, it was a powerful upgrade for plasma breath. "I say we each get two, except you talon, you get three because you got fewer enhancements than the rest of us so far." espera says "I call six and seven." he continues, "I call eight and nine." chris says, "I'll take ten and eleven." ridley says "not like anyone else would be able to use them." he finishes

Last edited by christen MX on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:59 am

I will take 4 and 5, now I know I was right im my desires (ooc. basicly means I told you so)"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 am

((undid.))

Last edited by christen MX on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:17 am

Talon took 1 first, activating the speed booster in his suit. He wasn't entirely sure which ones to take. He took the plasma cutter, activating it for his pistols and sword. "Hell yeah, now this thing can cut through anything," he said with a grin. He then chose three, putting his pistols away.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:09 am

"now, are we ready to go?" metroid prime asks the group "because from here on, things are going to be more difficult." metroid prime finishes, and then leads them through a door in the room they were in. along the way they encounter...things, horrible things, but metroid prime says in the fake voice that he used to make his enemies comfortable before striking and got them through safely. however at the end of one hallway there is a wall of sorts, and it goes straight up. espera grapples onto chris with his grappling mechanism and then flies up it, letting chris go at the top, and ridley of course simply flies the way he always has. metroid prime looked like he would have a problem, but then demonstrated his capabilities by climbing up the vertical surface without problem.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:12 am

Talon decided to have fun with his new ability. He had a running start, charging at the wall before placing his foot on the wall at an angle, running up it with the speed booster extremely quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 am

((nice, I like. we're prolly gonna have to wait for LinkAran to continue further though, unfortunately. *sigh* I wish he would get on more. you want to do some arena battling while we wait? if so, just tell me who you want to fight. any of my five characters. that includes the two bosses that I have claimed.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:47 pm

(Sorry I've been off, I went to universal though)
Mhat flies up with the speed booster/screw attack, firing a constant flow of phazon at the ground
(basically he looks like a glowing jet spinning with 8 jet streams spiraling down)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:01 pm

((he had no speed booster to begin with, and pod one had the speed booster. also he had no screw attack so that has no hold. seriously. I changed things around a little bit and added five new things. I have the speed booster and screw attack. sorry. you have the missiles things.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 pm

(ah, okay, well he still spins and streams phazon)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Talon kept running up the wall, ready to shinespark if there was a turn or something. "Damn this thing is fun, I'm going to use this thing all the time now," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:14 pm

once they all reach the top metroid prime continues to lead them, sometimes seeming to double back on the route he was taking, but always the area was new. eventually they reach a large room filled with...wow. poker playing ki-hunters. "is it just me, or do they look good enough to eat?" espera asks, "I think it's just you dude." chris replies. "aaww." espera says looking as crestfallen as one can when completely enveloped in full body armor. he then proceeds to rip three of the ten ki-hunters apart before metroid prime says "STOP! These are more (can't remember the word, so I'm using rebels.) rebels against this station! I brought you all here so that we can discuss a plan for destroying this place." "You're saying... that poker playing ki-hunters are rebels against this place?" espera asks confused, "ok then. sorry about your friends." he says "we must discuss our plan of action if we're ever going to stop the tyranny that is the Zeltzegua orbital station." both one of the ki-hunters, and metroid prime say at once, "We need to strike the meaningful spots, not just any we can find." the ki-hunter continues, "Now, for our first strike, I think that we should attack *ominous voice* the room." we've already been there mister ki-hunter.", "please, call me bob. and if that room is already destroyed then perhaps the nearby R&D lab? if we destroy their tech then they will be devastated.", "again, I already took them there. they took the tech instead of destroying it. it is much more useful this way." metroid prime states. "oh. hmm." bob the ki-hunter says. and then he ponders, or at least you would think he was pondering, as much as anything not human can look like it's pondering, this one would definitely be the choice for top looks-like-he's-pondering non-human. "...the cloning room. strike the cloning room. if you destroy that then the station will be sent into chaos, and we can strike more places without them ever finding out." says bob, once his pondering session is over ((why do I feel the sudden urge to put all the ki-hunters in red shirts?))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:22 pm

(I don't know why you want all the ki-hunters in red shirts, but that sounds funny)
What exactly is the cloning room for, other than the obvious cloning, why would the destruction of this cloning room be so devastating?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:30 pm

((I was thinking "have the ki-hunters killed off about ten minutes after they are introduced." the red shirt thing is a reference to a TV series. I think. if so it would be star trek, the star wars ripoff, (just a joke) the red shirt guy is always killed in the episode he gets introduced in. that is the joke. it has been referenced many times, in many different places. even in here. but in this forum it appears as irony, as the person in the red shirt is a pirate who is almost impossible to kill, thus giving irony to the "guy in red shirt=dead on introductory episode" thing by making it "guy in red shirt=nigh indestructible". that is the reference.)) "the purpose of the cloning room is to supply the station with hard to kill troops. ridleys, kraids, and other such opponents. if you were to destroy this room, then the station would rather quickly run out of non-technological defenses." bob replies, "why do I still feel like eating you guys?" espera asks, and then sighs, "I'm not allowed though."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 pm

"But what if we use the cloning room to clone ourselves? I think having several Talons running around would really fuck shit up, we would just have to run before they get unleashed," Talon said. "Wait, are these the psychotic kind of clones that will kill everything around them unless they're controlled or am I thinking of the wrong kind of clone? Because my idea runs on the former." he asked, playing with his pistols again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:58 pm

"they are the follow the orders of the cloning director. no one gets cloned without his explicit approval. unless you could hack the system you couldn't even get yourselves cloned in the first place. even if you could get yourselves cloned, your hacker would have to work extremely hard to keep them under your control. in other words, it's a bad idea." bob says "you want to destroy that room, nothing else." he finished ((posted in the arena. last post there.))

((edit: did everyone suddenly die? just joking by the way. also unless there is a post soon I will probably be going to bed in a little bit. just so that you know. I might not though.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:10 pm

"Damn. Always wanted to see what happens when you let several Phazon enhanced psychopaths loose," Talon said, still spinning his pistol.
(This is probably going to be my last post. Plus I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow so I might not be on tomorrow, at least after the morning)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Well devastation comes from the focus, also, why on earth would they clone kraid ( read space pirate confederacy to understand this) or is the mental capacity also cloned?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:38 pm

"we kind of are phazon enhanced psychopaths." espera muttered under his breath, "the kraids are cloned for the durability. they guard key areas on the station. ridleys are cloned for raw power, and act as warriors; anything that is working in any way against the the station is destroyed. metroids have been cloned for their durability as well, but not as the main reason. the metroids were cloned mostly for their ability to drain bio-energy, and X-parasites, well. they were cloned because of their devastating ability to enter any living being and kill it with no trouble, and then copy it's form and abilities." bob says to Mhat, "that place is where all this stations defense comes from, other than a few automated turrets scattered around." he finishes, "bob is correct, the cloning room would be the most logical first strike, if it didn't have even more powerful creatures guarding it than ridley and kraid combined. we have to get you to a point where this won't matter. I propose we first go to section I-83G, and attack the genetics labs. if we go there and destroy the data and equipment they use for creating monstrosities then they will still be devastated, though less so than if we struck the cloning room." metroid prime says ((the cloning room is shaping up to be a final boss type thing, huh?)) "I suppose that could work." bob agrees, and then metroid prime leads the group over to something that can only be described as an elevator. "once we go down, there is no turning back until we complete this mission. are you ready?" he states and then asks, "well I'm ready." espera says, "same here." chris notes, "I will do what high command commanded no matter what. I'm ready, and I have been since before we arrived at this station." ridley says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next