Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 am

Talon answers with a shrug. "I just feel like it," he said, then looked toward Ridley as he flew through the lava. "What are you doing?" he asked Ridley, starting to follow the Marine more closely, watching her.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 am

"I'm flying through the lava, what's it look like I'm doing?" ridley answers/asks.((can't do much else with this one.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 am

Talon shrugged and kept following, wondering when they would get out of the lava. The gravity suit kept the lava from damaging him, but it was still hot as hell even with cooling systems.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 am

eventually (after nearly two hours of constant walking, and a few more fights with those fish things) they find the end of the lava is in sight, but before they can make it out another one of the creatures arrives, this one also seeming to be looking to be killed. espera turned into his tentacle ball form, and says "throw me into it's mouth!" to ridley, who picks him up, waits for the few seconds until it opens it's mouth, and then throws espera with all his strength, the monster failing to even snap before espera struck the back of it's throat and went down into it's stomach, poking fairly large holes into it's esophagus ((however that's spelled, no matter how I spelled it my computer would say something completely different, and only ever one thing. argh, I hate this computers spell checker.)) as he goes, and once he reaches the stomach finally, he begins firing, ignoring the acid, as his varia suit protected from that. eventually the creature's stomach is so full of explosion that the missiles have to start up the esophagus , and then they find the holes espera had made. the missiles travel out the holes and wreak havoc on it's insides, eventually destroying the heart, and even brain. he then roles out the now permanently open mouth and changes back to his regular form and says "That was fun. Shall we go?" and walks out of the lava. the marine and samus look-alike stare at him for a second and then begin moving once more. ridley flies up and out of the magma, and metroid prime takes the lead once more.

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 am

"Good kill," Talon said. "Though I would have just sliced it apart from the inside," he said as he followed them out of the lava. "Either that or some other slow way of killing it," he continued as he kept walking, pulling out his pistols again and spinning them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 am

"thanks." ((thanks)) espera replies to talon, still walking, following MP. eventually (another two hours or so. damn this place is huge.) they reach what metroid prime indicates is the target facility. it is just a room with a stove. (making a short post, trying to make people laugh and letting there be some more choice in stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 am

"That's it?" Talon asked as he walked toward the stove slowly, wondering if it's some sort of trap or something. "This is what we walked through hours of lava and other stuff to see?" he asked, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:59 am

as talon walked towards the stove the hologram ends, and there is a huge computer, one with a forty foot screen in fact. "Daaaaaaamn. that is one big computer." espera says, while the others stared (not Mhat or talon, I'm saying all of my characters other than MP-who knew of this- stared. I don't do forced actions, or at least I try not to anyway. I slip up sometimes unfortunately) "this is the main computer. it controls almost all of this stations operations. If we destroy this then the station really will be thrown into chaos." MP tells the rest of the group, as always through telepathy. Espera begins looking around the computer, feeling places, and eventually he finds a crack "AH-HAH!" he exclaims. then he rolls into a ball and enters the crack in the computer's casing. he begins ripping wires and shooting missiles. the marine is trying to see what is going on inside the computer (literally) and ridley is shooting it with fireballs. metroid prime is just sitting back, watching the group do their work.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 am

Talon grinned as he ran toward the computer, pulling out his blades and slashing wildly at the computer, trying to cut it into little pieces.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 am

"No traps? WOW that is dumb" uh-oh "hey I thought I killed you" well you just triggered the alarm system (esophagus is the proper spelling of that so you know)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 am

((I'll modify it when this is posted.))
eventually the computer is gone, but in it's place is something much worse. (REAL Boss fight time! woohoohoo!) it was enormous, a truly gargantuan freak. it looked like nothing samus had ever encountered before. at first. but when more closely examined it was like a combination of every single strong thing samus had EVER faced.
(scan data: morphology: sekyudakarashalt, dark glass? yes. phazon? yes. dark matter? yes. ing biomatter? yes. one of the most powerful things in existence, the sekyudakarashalt is a combination of hundreds of different creatures, it can only be harmed by the most powerful of attacks. more powerful than anything you can muster anyway.) "DON'T FIGHT!! RUN!!!" metroid prime screamed, and espera picked the marine up, and boosted away, in flight the whole time. (he's carrying her on his back.), metroid prime charges away, and ridley flies top speed. the samus look-alike begins running until finally she begins speed boosting away from the sekyudakarashalt.
sekyudakarashalt: 1
the rest of us: jack shit
--------------------------
sekyudakarashalt HP: 100,000/1,000,000 (we did a lot of damage to it while it was the computer, this is the amount of HP it will have when we REALLY fight it.)
time remaining until complete cooldown: 00:00:00
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:23 am

"Ah shit," Talon said as he sprinted away from the sekyudakarashalt. Damn it, I wanted to pick her up, he thought to himself as he kept running, firing several shots at it as he ran before stopping firing, figuring this would just piss it off. His speed booster activated as he ran, trying to escape the creature.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:27 am

"I will do this"
(he then fired 12 dozen power missiles and sonic booms at the beast while flying away)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 am

((I can't stop maniacally laughing, and I STILL can't tell if he has a crush on her or wants to get revenge. *mega maniacal laugh* and yeah, it just pissed it off.))
but the shots from Mhat just piss it off even more and it tries to speed up further but fails.after about twenty minutes (the speed boosters were working major overtime) they reach the tunnel leading to the last sector, but metroid prime veers off at the last second and takes a different path, checking behind them for the sekyudakarashalt, and it was still following, though not gaining or falling behind. eventually (another two minutes in reality, but with that thing behind them it would feel like an eternity) they make it to the elevator and metroid prime, the look-alike, ridley, espera, and the marine all get on, and the marine is motioning for talon and(?) Mhat to join them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:33 am

(Talon kinda forgot the "Revenge" part)Talon jumps for the elevator, rolling onto it next to the Marine, his speed booster turning off. "Come on!" he yelled to Mhat, putting his weapons away.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 am

((so it is a crush? I could not quite tell what that meant as it could have more than that meaning.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:36 am

(Pretty much.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 am

((can't think of a way to emote my reaction to that (directed at Crazyzealot). Mhat must get on the elevator or he'll be left with the sekyudakarashalt to die dude. then he'll be cloned from the corpse and one of the five clones will turn back to the way of good.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 am

What the hell, I don't even have a speed booster, I'm still half a mile away, But I can kill this. Things only get this pissed when they are about to die (he did shoot it 288 times)
Sekyudakarshalt: 20,000:1,000,000 lp
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:56 am

((sekyudakarashalt HP:100,000/1,000,000, actually. it can't be harmed by regular shots, and I was assuming that Mhat was staying with them somehow. Also the sekyudakarashalt is the final boss, and those are never easy to beat, there is a way that will be gained later in the RP that will let us kill it. if Mhat stays down there he is going to die and be reborn--for a time--evil, but it's your choice one way or the other which happens.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 am

"Well, he's going to get himself killed. Let's go," Talon said calmly, looking for the way to activate the elevator. He was used to elevators that just activated if you walked into a hologram or something.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:00 am

( I figured there would be more and, queen metroid is easy also evil for a time, I can play a good evil can I come back w/ the final boss and a new suit that halves damage and compresses him into a more human form)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:07 am

((these ones are the old kind. they activate when one occupant wills it, not from walking into a hologram. EDIT: more? and, I'm sorry, but...you know what? fine. you can control evil Mhat and the director both. the former will not encounter the group though. noticed the last bit just now, and if you're asking to be allowed to control the final boss the answer is no. Mhat also comes back to being a good guy eventually, literally IN CASE you did not notice that part.))
the elevator finally activates and leaves Mhat behind, the marine left crying over his death (emotional stimulus. even if she did not like him that much, he was her ally, and that always earns some small respect in both personalities/forms, and to the female form, some small bit of friendship. she is crying from her friend having died). the elevator goes up and after three minutes reaches the top, by which the marine had stopped crying, knowing the need to be strong. "Let us get going before that thing catches the fuck up." metroid prime says, shaken. (which is why he used such language when he usually talks somewhat like a knight.) and then he walks to the telepad and through the portal it creates, and ridley, the marine, espera, and the samus look-alike all follow. ((remember LinkAran, you now have control of the director of the station, and his subordinates. none of the latter can switch sides though because you lose control of the former and latter once you regain Mhat.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 am

Talon looked at the Marine, not really sure what to say to make her stop crying. As she stopped he followed her, playing with his pistols again. "Now that we're through that, I've got something to ask. Who the fuck decided it would be a good idea to make something like that?!" Talon asked Prime. "Does the science team here get drunk and randomly decide to combine lots of fucking things together for the hell of it?!" He followed the Marine into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:19 am

((she already stopped crying by then. unless you were saying at all of course. if so even I have no idea.))
metroid prime hears through the portal, and when talon is through it as well he answers "the director decided to try and see what we would get from combining the most powerful things ever faced by the most powerful known being: samus aran. that is what we got from the final experiment. it is completely loyal to the director, no matter who the director is at the time." and walks back to the ki-hunters. the marine grabs on to talon while walking, removing her power suit prior, and holds on, showing her sadness and also her liking for talon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next