Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 pm

"Huh?" Talon asked then got up, playing with his lighter as he did.
(Going to play red faction 2 for a while)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:18 pm

"We're back. I'm going to get some more nap bombs to upgrade, Bob loves those things, and I have to get some other materials too. See you." Espera says. "More?! YAHOO!!" Bob exclaims when Espera mentions getting more nap bombs. (I'm just going to skip actually going through describing the shopping.)
(just noticed that edit (if it was an edit) at 10:21.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 pm

(Nevermind, something's wrong with it and I'm too impatient to fix it right now.)
Talon just waited in the ship, thinking about burning more stuff as he played with his lighter again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:39 pm

((I see. Well. I feel like an ass for watching anime parodies on youtube now.))
"Hey Talon." Espera says, walking into the ship suddenly. "Looks like we're being called to have an audience with the galactic feds, Samus touched down. I'm thinking either A) We're going to get praised and asked to help Samus, or B) We caused so much damage on our last mission that she's going to get asked to essentially babysit us." Espera tells Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 pm

"Alright," Talon said. "I hope it's the former because I don't like being babysat. Especially by my sister," he said over the comm.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:46 pm

"Agreed on the babysat part. I have no particular leaning one way or the other based on it being Samus." Espera says. "Well, let's go then." he says, and the three marines got up from the poker game they had been having and left for the audience hall with Espera.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:46 pm

And Talon proceeded to follow him, playing with his lighter as he moved, looking at the fire still.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Once they got to the audience hall Espera saw Samus standing there. She seemed to be in a heated discussion with the federation higher-ups.
-----------------------------------
"I don't see any reason that I should be forced to babysit this group of children!" Samus exclaims, outraged. "You won't be babysitting them, they are going with you to help in your missions. The efficiency with which they work is quite worth the small scale destruction they cause, and if they are in pirate owned space...well, let's just leave it at "It would be beneficial", shall we?" the chairman in question says. "Espera Nota reporting sir." Espera says as he walks up. When he reaches the specific spot he was supposed to stand at he saluted the chairman. "Good, here's one of them now." the chairman says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 pm

"Talon Ar-...Talon here, ready to kill shit and burn the remains," Talon said as he moved toward them, looking at Samus as he spun his pistols.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 pm

"Ah. And here is the other leader." Says the chairman. "I assume the two of you have heard of Samus Aran, yes?" the chairman asks. "I have sir." Espera answers.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:56 pm

"I have too," Talon said, looking toward Samus and playing with his lighter at the same time, flicking it open and shut repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:57 pm

"Good. Well, you and your team will be working with her from now on. Is this understood?" the chairman says with finality. "It is sir." Espera says, fulfilling his half.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:00 pm

"Understood," Talon said, still playing with his lighter.
(I think I've determined how Talon's voice will sound with the voice distortion. It sounds like the Ghost from StarCraft 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0rqtc0Bfv0 )
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:02 pm

"Good. You're all dismissed." the chairman says. Espera turns on his heel and walks out briskly. "Come on." he says to the three marines. Samus walks out shortly after him, having taken a look at Talon. His suit was odd.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Talon proceeds to follow Espera and Samus, playing with his pistols. "So where are we going?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:08 pm

"I am going back to my ship. I don't know or care where you are going." Samus states. (Did I mention it's her time of the month?) "Distress signal. Only three more days before out first mission together miss, and it's quite an honor." Espera says, essentially sucking up to her. That or he was just being uncommonly polite with her around.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Talon just shrugged and moved toward their ship, playing with his lighter and pretty much just ignoring Samus's current bitchiness.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:12 pm

((I don't know what to do right now...I am honestly genuinely surprised at that. One way or the other, it IS past my bedtime (self set to make sure I stay healthy and don't miss out on being able to be with my family as much as possible) so I'm going to go to sleep. good night Crazyzealot.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 pm

(I was going to too myan.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:40 am

((okay, I do not foresee anything happening today which will prevent me from roleplaying when you get back on, so I'll see you when you get back from school.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 am

(I'M HERE MEESTER MAN)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:28 am

((sorry, I was walking and didn't realize you were on. I was checking pretty regularly for the past hour or so and when you didn't sign on I kinda gave up hope. Glad to see you're back though.))
Espera was walking back with Talon, and on the way to the ship he asks "Did Samus seem a little...overly aggressive to you?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:32 am

Talon shrugged. "Maybe she's on that thing the womenfolk get every month that people talk about but I still have yet to understand," Talon said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:34 am

"You think she's on her period? I've dealt with that. Mainly from my mother, but there are others. I'm surprised you haven't yet. Or did you not mean that?" Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:35 am

"Space Pirates don't get them and I'm not sure if Arisa gets them, so I have no real way of knowing that," Talon said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next