Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Talon decided to test this powerup, sprinting toward the nearest wall and engaging it to jump up, his helmet impacting the ceiling hard, yet somehow doing no damage to his armour. "This is awesome!" he said, ready to do whatever it is they're going to do.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Well this is a good upgrade
(Will all MP suits look like MP essense, it had 2 things going for it that no one hear has together, being a hopper metroid and being a leviathan guardian)
edit, For more info on hopper metroids, they are phazon mutated beings that lay eggs like queen metroids.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:55 am

((actually metroid prime was an evolutionary stage all to itself. when corrupted by phazon metroids have a different life cycle for some reason. metroid prime appears to be the last stage, and one that once reached the metroid in question will continue to grow until it is actually the same size as the metroid prime fought in the game metroid prime. and yes, all metroid prime suits are similar to the core, because they are caused by the metroid or part metroid in question mutating from the phazon. this is the same phazon that was in the impact crater, just so you. it is kind of important. also it is speculated that the metroid prime that was fought actually ate the leviathan seed it would have otherwise guarded. does Mhat grab the canister for the Metroid Prime suit?))

once the canister does get taken metroid prime says "follow me, I can lead you to..." and before he can finish his sentence a ki-hunter flies into the room and says telepathically-much like metroid prime himself- "these test subjects ne..." but before it can finish it's sentence espera shoots it with a pistol and it falls to the floor, gibbering like a complete idiot. "so that's what that gun does. huh." espera says, looking at his comrades, "I got given one gun that was new and I had not asked to be made. I was wondering what it did but did not want to test it on something that was as resistant to damage as the thing we fought just a bit ago. it is a stupid beam pistol. weird huh?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:18 am

"Yeah," Talon said, walking up to the Ki-hunter and aiming one of his pistols at its head. "Should I kill it or not?" he asked Prime, ready to pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 am

"yes, kill it quickly. I fucking hate that guy. then I will show you to...*ominous voice* the room." metroid prime says "well that was...ominous." espera responds (YES! LIFE HAS RETURNED! ((joke on the forum you were posting on about inactivity on this site.))
((edit: do you not realize how often/quickly I post? or is it intervention from HP as you called it. also from the thread about site inactivity.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:38 am

(The Room? Alright we get to watch a bad movie Very Happy)
Talon fired several shots into the Ki hunter, completely destroying its head as he kicked the corpse at the wall. "Then let's go," he said, spinning his pistols as he walked toward Metroid Prime to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 am

metroid prime leads the group down the hallway they had passed through before, but at an intersection that would have taken them back to the room they started in, he leads them down a different fork. at the end of the hallway is another fork, one going forward, one going to the southwest, one going to the southeast, and one going to the northeast. (they are facing north) he takes them straight ahead, leading them into a room that has nearly a hundred large pods on the round walls, "this is *ominous voice* the room. It contains a large number of experiments from this station, all very important. if you were to cause an explosion of some sort in here the station would be impacted greatly. I leave the method to you however." metroid prime says "once you have finished with this place follow me. I will lead you to a place that has more important experiments. possibly even some weapons you can use." he concludes. "well, fuck. I have no idea how to explode a room this big. I mean I could try, but I doubt that it would be enough." espera says "or do you think that I should just attack the pods alone? I could do that. I mean I have a alt-form that allows me to blast the shit out of just about everything in a huge room, and this room is only big." he says ((have to go to bed soon, but again I'll be on all day tomorrow so posts will be replied to quickly. also please try to post more if you can tomorrow. I like to be able to do stuff with people, but if there are no posts then I pretty much can't do anything. end of post.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:38 pm

( YES WE FINALLY GOT THE WIFI CODE)
"I say" becoming visible to the normal spectrum, "We use phazon enhanced missiles, if done at tactical points it would only take a few to set back this station a lot"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 pm

((awesome.so you are going to be posting over vacation? that is really awesome, and thank you.))
"Where are we supposed to get those exactly? I have no...oh wait, yes I do. huh. but I don't think that just having phazon will allow us to kick the shit out of this room, or the creatures in it. the only thing I can think of that might kill them all before any got out would be my Full Salvo alt mode, but if phazon enhanced missiles are all that will kill these things quickly enough then I can't use my Full Salvo because I have yet to enhance it with phazon." espera says, "Talon? Do you think you would be able to destroy the creatures in this room before they could overwhelm us?" ridley asks
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am

Talon grinned as his father asked that. He's been waiting to kill. "I was wondering when you would ask that," he said, ready to kill as many creatures as possible. "This is going to be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 am

((aye, it very well could be. as you can see, LinkAran101 signed on earlier. but then he signed off Sad. also I posted some things in the arena, if you would like to do some non-canon battle RP.))
"Well then, let's get this started!" ridley says, and then roars a terrifying roar, "oh yeah! this is definitely going to be fun!" espera says. just after this the pods open and terrifying creatures begin crawling out of them, screeching, howling, screaming. they close in on the party and prepare to attack, as one takes a swipe with her claw thing espera shoots it in the head with his hand cannon. it begins screeching louder but does not die. "looks like these things are pretty powerful, huh?" the marine says, "Yeah I guess so!" espera replies ripping one of the smaller things in half with his eight tentacles as the marine shoots two with a hyper beam shot each. ridley during this is flying overhead fighting plasma breath to plasma breath with three space dragon mutants. scorching one, blasting another down-which get's ripped apart by the tentacles on espera's back- disemboweling another. the fight rages.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:10 am

Talon jumped toward some of the creatures, slicing several of them into pieces with his gun turned into a blade. One of them tried to jump at him, which he responded to by shooting it in the face several times with his other gun, kicking it at a wall extremely hard to make sure it's dead. He jumped at a space dragon mutant, putting his other pistol away in midair as he grabbed on to its neck, driving his blade deep into its head then slicing, decapitating it before jumping off. Switching his PED on, he fired several blasts of Phazon from his hands, completely incinerating some of the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:19 am

((badass way to kill man. any plans on RP in the arena?))
the mutant space dragon that was left has it's head hit by a charged phazon blast from espera (combining the small, weak shot he can use with the charge beam upgrade, makes phazite on contact, but not in a protective way) skewering the dragon and ending it's pitiful existence. he begins firing more of these shots at some of the larger creatures, killing them slowly, but surely. his tentacles are ripping smaller and weakened enemies apart, dropping them as quickly as he can. from his other hand espera is firing hand cannon shots at some enemies. Chris has killed eight enemies with his hyper beam shots, and has switched to the nova beam, firing quickly at spots that would take the most damage, and ridley is charging his cannons for mortar shots while blasting the enemies with his plasma spray.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:24 am

Mhat smashes down on the ground letting a wave of Orange Phazon travel across the floor for about 20' killing most anything it touched that didn't have the newest phazon suit, then he grabbed four more guard things and stuck his other four tentacles in their mouth, excreting phazon in them untill they exploded in a blistery mass.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 am

((damn man. that was gory sounding... I like.))
espera notices Mhat killing the beasties in the way he was and says "damn man! that is fucking creepy!" and continues killing the freak things. once 99 have been killed (he was even keeping count for everybody to make sure they all were dead) he looks around and says "that wasn't all of them. where's the last one?" he looks around and notices one pod was still closed, and walks up to it. once close enough he sees a horrifying creature. he thrusts his tentacles through the glass and into the creature, but instead of resistance from a body he encounters nothing but air. "oh no. look out! we have one that can turn invisible!" he yells to his comrades. suddenly ridley drops to the ground, unconscious. "we have to keep our heads. screaming and running in little circles will help no one." Chris says "we need to keep our eyes on the whole room. not too hard right?" he finishes, and the get's stabbed through the chest with a blade. "is that all?" he asks unfazed "you should really do you studying before picking a target." he says and then creates another point-flare (miniature solar flare that has no heat at all. absolute zero) and freezes the thing solid, then manifests a somewhat long blue cone shaped spiraling blade from his right hand and cuts the creature in half, killing it. he then remakes his skin, but if someone were to look into him before he could finish they would see a very light blue light where his innards should be. the "wound" closes in seconds and his suit gets repaired.

neutral energy:99,999/100,000 points
time left until hyper beam mode recharge is complete: 1 hour 58 minutes 32 1/2 seconds
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 am

"I will patrol the x-ray frequency I will still see and hear you, You will still hear me, just makes it harder to be snuck up on"
Mhat said right after vanishing again
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:02 am

((huh? what exactly did he just do? because, I'm honestly sorry but I was unable to make any sense out of that.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 am

(Wait, what? Patrol the x-ray frequency?)
"Well that was fun," Talon said, switching his blade back to pistol form and putting it away. He then noticed Ridley, walking up to him. "Hey, wake up," he said, shaking him a little to try to wake his father up.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:08 am

(basicly he is cloaked to all but x-ray and has the equivalent of x-ray visor on)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:16 am

ridley however does not wake up, though you can easily feel his breathing. "what's going on? is he dead? I can't tell from here." the lights go out (not that they were very useful anyway, but now it's even darker) and shortly afterwards a sourceless light appears from nowhere, lighting up a very large portion of the station (five miles from where they are is lit just as well as the place they are in right now) and chris says "you can thank me for that. let me have a look at him." and walks over to ridley. then he does something that is mostly unidentifiable as anything normal. almost a wave of his hand, "there. if there were any real problems they should be fixed now." but while there were no visible problems ridley still would not wake up.

((ah, thank you for the explanation. I'm guessing your saying his new suit let's him do that? sorry but if he could not do that without his new suit he can't do it with. I listed everything that the advanced PEDs give in a post already. check the last page, it should have the info.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:36 am

(Ah okay sorry about that)
So, is he dead?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:47 am

"I don't think so." chris replies "just unconscious. I can't wake people up or anything if they won't wake up from normal things, because in that department, normal things are all I have." he continues, "I think I could wake him up." espera says "just let me get over there." he moves over to where ridley is and gets very close to ridley's "ear" and then goes "SKREEE-EEEEEE-EEE!" in ridley's "ear" (he was making the sound metroids make with a small break here and there. he did it really loud.) "AAHH!" ridley screams "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?", "you were out cold. I woke you up. simple." espera responds, "now your awake, and we can move on with this mission." he concludes, and then moves over to where metroid prime is "I think we're ready to go." he says. "Very well then. follow me." metroid prime replies, and then moves down the hallway. espera and chris follow behind him quietly, but while ridley also followed, he was grumbling the whole way.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:00 am

Okay, I must say that was weird, like literarly crazy. But anyway what next.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:03 am

((they are going to follow metroid prime...or at least my characters are. don't know about yours.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:27 am

Talon shrugged as they followed Metroid Prime. "I really hope more of those things appear," he said with a grin, "They're really fucking fun to kill." He was about to exit hyper mode, but then realized that his hyper mode was permanent.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next