Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 pm

((What's with the position samus is in in your new avatar? she looks like she's about to screw that guy. speaking of which who is that guy in the first place??? so confused.))
"What are you both talking about? Who do you think I am? And why did that one" she says pointing at espera "call me X? I have no idea what is going on." espera is looking at her with his helmet gone, and is running his tongue over his lips like he is about to eat something. the marine is silently crying to "herself" about how no one appreciates her, and why does she even bother. ridley still has his jaw connected to the floor, and metroid prime is in the same condition.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:52 pm

( That person is Link, I said in the forum games I would get a new image that beter explains my name)
"Alright then, think back to 2 months ago, also things about your memories and actions, like not recognizing "your" apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 pm

(( why two months? If it is supposed to be about metroid fusion, this thread occurs nearly four and a half years after fusion. when I say post fusion, I mean post fusion. need the answer for my response so please try to reply soon))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 am

(I know 2 months ago is the time period of reference that samus and mhat ever met, thus being after the split the x would have no memories of meeting him)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 am

"Er, I only said that because I thought you would shoot me, red lady," Talon said, playing with his pistols. He looked at the other lookalike as X were mentioned. "Yeah, if you even have a chance of being an X or something, you should put your suit back on," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:18 am

No I can certify this clone, think back two months if you have the right memories, you are not an x
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 am

"two months ago I was hunting a bounty on Bryyo. What does that have to do with anything?" the look-alike asks. "Yeah what does that have to do with anything?" espera agrees/asks. the marine is mumbling to "herself" about how no one ever pays attention to her, and only the other people in the room, even though she is a good girl. "She" is also swirling her finger on the ground in a sad circle.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 am

"2 months ago the Real Samus was on the charred remains of K-2L fighting me, for 2 weeks, she was passed out for the next 2 weeks. (I said before he has fought samus and it was known as the famous 2 week spar) So you must be a clone, an X clone."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 am

Talon shrugged as the red haired one ignored him, putting his pistols away and pulling out his knife, playing with it out of boredom. He looked around, looking for some way to wherever the next area was.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:08 am

"so than, you just threaten her than don't make good on it, how unlike you Talon
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 am

"When exactly did I threaten her?" Talon asked, still playing with his knife.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:29 am

ignoring the rest the marine gets up and says "I wouldn't have actually done it. I just was playing around." still acting very different from what "she" had been before. "I just wanted to know if you thought I looked nice." the tears flowing down "her" face. "I think he is referring to the knife throwing and catching..talon. what an odd name." the look-alike says. espera however is watching the waterworks from the marine. "you are really sensitive you know that?" he says with a raised eyebrow. and once more I inform you that ridley and metroid prime are still in shock.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 am

Talon just kept playing with his knife. "And I was playing around too, you look fine," he said, still completely bored and slightly annoyed with her crying. He just wanted to get on with the mission and the one leading them was still in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 am

the marine brightens immediately "YAY!" "she" yells beaming, and then moves over and tries to give talon a kiss on the cheek ("she" acts very differently in the male form from the female form, and vice-versa. multiple personalities that take over a few seconds after the change completes. the female one is more light hearted, and very obviously female, and the male loves battle and acts very much so like a male. I'm going to have to change the character bio, cause I had not implemented this by the time I made this character, but afterwards it usually took hold.)) metroid prime, and only metroid prime, finally recovers from his shock, and tells the group "We have to go, we have spent too much time here, and are in danger." and then begins the long trek back. the look-alike gives a confused look and follows, as does espera, though not the confused look part, and ridley...still is in shock. metroid prime returns, picks ridley up, and sets him down on his (metroid primes) back, and then move back out. ((waiting for a response on the marine part for "her" action to get posted.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 am

Talon eyes widened and he flinched a little as she kissed him on the cheek, completely unsure of how to respond to this, dropping his knife, causing it to fall to the floor. He was completely confused by the Marine's complete change in personality. He started to follow the Metroid Prime, picking up his knife.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:15 am

Like I said before, I think that needs to be placed in a mental hospital
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:22 am

the marine re-materializes "her" suit, which is now more feminine, yells "I DO NOT NEED TO BE PUT IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL!", and then also follows metr...MP (sorry but I got tired of typing out that long-ass name. on a completely unrelated note: WE HAVE COOKIES!) and he leads them through the way they had gotten in...to a point. but about three quarters of the way through, he takes a very different route. "Where are we going?" espera asks him, "We are taking a different route. I just got a transmission, and we now have our next target. We go to the heat sector." and continues on a route none of them had been on before. once they reach an area that looks like the rest of the place, he begins shooting the ground with a missile launcher. in a way, almost like a code. after nearly a hundred missiles had been shot at the ground, it opens. MP goes into this hole, and beckons to the group. espera, the now female marine, ridley, and the samus look-alike (in that order) go into the hole and begin following MP.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:32 am

"I remember one time when I got put in a mental hospital. Those strait jacket things are flimsy as hell," Talon said, putting his knife away and following the Metroid Prime. He jumped into the hole after the marine, following her now.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 am

((did "she" get a "pet puppy"? or is talon plotting revenge?)) after forty minutes of walking in the tunnel, the group arrives in a nearly unbearably hot area. or it would be without their suits, but as is, things are comfortably cool, or in Mhat and espera's cases comfortably warm. there are large pools of lava/magma, and MP simply sloshes through them, but...oh wait. the others have gravity suits, so lava/magma would do no damage to them while it's like this. espera, the marine, and the look-alike all simply slosh through. up until the point where the magma rises above their heads anyway. then the gravity effect takes full hold, and they walk through it with ease. ridley does not have to worry about this and simply flies over the magma though.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:46 am

(Haven't decided yet. Possibly a little of both)Talon had his reappear over his head as they walked into the hot area, his suit cooling him off. He followed them through the lava, still following the Marine. "So what will the boss be this time? Lava creature?" Talon asked Prime, unsure of if he could hear him under the lava.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 am

"I have no idea. there may not even be a boss this time." and of course at that there was a roar (comm thing, remember? that let him hear.) and a magmoor fused with the evil fish from other m swam at the group, except ridley of course, he was in the air. all of mine but metroid prime dodged. "or maybe not." and then the thing hit it's head on metroid prime's hard exoskeleton and was knocked unconscious. "Let's move on." MP says to the group, and does so, my characters falling into line behind him. as they moved through the lava, the look-alike began asking espera questions, which he answered to the best of his ability (not going to record them, just saying she is asking him stuff. end of post.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 am

(Oh. Right.)
Talon kept following them, watching the marine as he started to scan her out of boredom. He was really hoping that the fight wouldn't have ended as quickly as it did.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 am

((who said it ended? BWAHAHA-BWAHAHAHAHAHA-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!Sorry, had to get that out of my system.))
talon gets much more on the marine than he had on espera. the file found mentions only one mission, never finished. apparently still going on, with the marine still there. weird huh? he also finds nothing mentioning gender, only that "her" name is arisa Gen-te "sister" to Chris Gen-te. she was on every single mission her brother was ever on, although only one is mentioned (don't know how to give a link, but it's on tallon IV, disturbed and berserk, and that is the file.) in more than a reference. "She" is noted to be very sensitive, and will react strongly to emotional stimuli. apparently she and her brother had been a part of a group of peaceful space pirates who would hold tourneys on scheduled days just for fun, and that regular pirates had attacked them because they refused to kill humans or share their more advanced technology. since then they have hated regular space pirates, and have searched for a group like their parent group. it also notes that they were adopted, not born directly into the group. And the file also mentions in veiled references that the two are very not human, though they look it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:15 am

Talon stopped for a second and turned toward the magmoor, pulling out his sword and stabbing it straight through the head then cutting it in half, just to be sure. He then put his sword away, following the marine again. Never heard of those Space Pirates, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 am

the look-alike-having been following behind talon and communicating with espera through comm link- asks talon, also over comm link, why he was following behind the marine instead of following closer behind MP. Espera is trying to think over the sound of lava rushing past him from MP's charge through the lava/magma, and the marine is thinking her sweet, innocent thoughts for the day. ridley is still flying through the air, until that is a jut of "earth" shows up in his way. he dives under the lava, and then...only the jut does not cease, so a watcher would have the confusing image of a space dragon flying through lava, opening his mouth and tasting it from time to time. (he's the boss of the lava area, I figure he'd be immune to the stuff. end of post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next